Filipino stepdads are raising half-white kids from sex tourists who left them there. Whites should be ashamed...

Filipino stepdads are raising half-white kids from sex tourists who left them there. Whites should be ashamed, it's like a white guy raising their wife's half black baby. Whites should stop acting like niggers.

Attached: 150305120831469285_8.jpg (1000x665, 92.11K)

Big if true

Why dont you worry about yourself.

Fuck the Philippines

C-cute!

This! OP mus be a shill.

based. whites bleaching the earth one pussy at a time

Your udner arrest.

Sex tourists should be shot upon returning
You want to leave children without dads?

No more life for you.

because they gonna get good money from prostituting them.

If all Flips became 1/2 white their fates would be infinitely improved.

>go to poor country to find a young Catholic woman
>shoot dna in her
>leave

???
Bro there’s your tradwife, install a squat toilet at home and she’ll make you rice and feed your sons fish liver all day

Not without a father you fucking nigger

It is very true

Attached: 1647328147876.jpg (1768x984, 233.36K)

Hapas are disproportionately mentally ill so that's definitely not true

That's why they're there dummy.

>Wypipo should be ashamed about a whore having a baby from a customer!
Why should anybody give a fuck about that?

That's fucking sad, bros. Hit my feels.

Attached: 1615436781290.jpg (474x531, 34.41K)

Good, bleach em and teach em.
>nigger behavior
Still not an actual nigger though, so…

> dad goes there and have girl he don't know about
> girl grows as a whore
> dad comes and impregnate her or a niece without knowing

PURE EVIL

Attached: 1647458439043.jpg (600x789, 69.32K)

Kek

That girl is pretty

Pinoys are the ugliest asians. If you're going to eat the rice, may as well be with a Chinese or Jap.

I had to go to the Philippines for work once, it was odd. I had married women asking me to get them pregnant and talking about how great it would be if their kids could look like me.

Why dont the hookers ask for clients name etc if they let them rawdog them? Pretty sure majority of thise ehite guys dont even know they have kids there

They fuck them without condoms, with intent of leaving.

Attached: 1647402735025.jpg (878x640, 161.51K)

>Filipinos are getting whiter
>This is somehow a bad thing
OP is a retard, and WMAF is extremely based.

Whiter that 99 percent of americans

Phillipines will advance and become 2nd world soon! MOre white seed = better country

Thats sad. Shes going to be haunted her whole life with thoughts of how much better life would be with her white family and daddy darkie is going to hate her for it.

What I don't get is why there are so many whites fucking, even marrying, Filipino women. I have not known a single Filipino woman to be mentally stable. All the marriages end in divorce. They all have some family drama going on and are constantly fighting with family in the Philippines. There are always dysfunctional relatives. They are not intelligent nor even particularly attractive. Is it just because they're there?

This is a massive boost to their overall societal gene pool in a huge way.
Long term, genetically speaking, this could work out really well.

Its 100% true, in asia whiteness is purity. Japan user correct my racial rankings if im wrong.

1. Japan
2. South Korea
3. China
4. The browns

Phillipines is already poor, imagine being raised by a single mother who is even poorer than the poor people there

Attached: 1647476147203.jpg (2048x1536, 344.02K)

when i was in the phs i got dms from bitches who wanted a half white baby
they dont care if you stick around or not

That girl is cute. She might be an idol when she grows up and buy them a mansion in Gangnam

That kid will become a god in her village, dad knows this.

Boys, go to the Philippines and get a qt hapa gf.

But why are all the little girls so pretty?

That's because they're not taught to specifically reject the jungle Asian aspect of themselves.
So they confused.
Then they get angry.

>I have not known a single Filipino woman to be mentally stable
Touch grass, have sex live isint you tee-vee shows

hmm is that why bmwf marriages fail so much compared to wmbf, the ones that go for black guys are fucked in the head while the smart and stable black women go for white guys

Attached: 1604063426143.png (228x221, 44.45K)

So ((white)) sex tourists are going to the Filipins and impregnating 7 year old boys?
Sure, this makes sense on all levels, white people should be ashamed!

what was that of asian women performing eugenics

Don't worry. Flips are white supremacists. If they can't get whites, they'd pick east asians.

It doesn't happen in flipland though because at a young age, kids are indoctrinated by the Catholic church to be conservative god-fearing people. This is one of the reasons why we are the only country aside from the Vatican that doesn't have divorce.

Why should I care?

Hundreds of years of being invaded by different powers diversified our genepool quite a bit.

They don't care.
They want White children. The grandparents want White grandchildren.
They'll raise them. They don't care.

Someone post the picture of the 3 generations of filipinas

The only thing she'll become is the next gen of Flip prostitutes.
Perhaps commanding a slightly higher price for being whiter and somewhat attractive.

Imagine the positive effect on the country this will have when we bleach enough of them! They should thank us and do it for free.

>Flag
Shalom

lmao stfu like these whores are not at fault with zero accountability?
Don't spread your legs so easily, wait to get married first and you wouldn't have this issue
>But he promise-
Not my problem, make better life choices

>Filipino stepdads are raising half-white kids from sex tourists who left them there

Why are they raising kids that aren't theirs instead of their own?

Damn I feel sorry for her. Look how sad she is

So is it reasonable to seek for flip girl?

Switch 2 and 3, Koreans are fucking retarded, they’ve been jewed bigtime. Japan is about 20 years behind the US in terms of globohomo, but at least the Chinese are colonizing Africa like it’s going out of style.

Japan, SK and China are the same tier, they just don't like each other. China is huge so they have their own internal sub-divisions as well.
China is the most advanced culturally and historically in my opinion. The two others are cultural offshoots of China. Khmer were based too.

according to this thread, "Yes, but only temporarily"

And the fact you BTFO druggies, now all you need to do is BTFO degenerates and trannies.

>Sexpat uncle took me to SEA to lose my v-card without telling me or parents
>Problem, I was very underage
>Got an older lady pregnant
>Manage to maintain contact

Of age now and want to bring my kid out of that environment and give her a life here, but not sure about her mother. Could marry but we're basically strangers and the age gap is a bit weird, also don't expect her to just abandon our kid. Not sure what to do.

Can't wait for that shabbat so tired of shitposting here bro

ladyboys can't have babies

Only in white countries. In non white countries they elevate to superiority. Unless they're South Africa but that place is such a shithole noone wants to live there.

Still going to keep impregnating and leaving your women. It will improve your nigger island genes even more than the shitskin Spaniards did.

Based. This man's children will be smarter healthier and more attractive. Wasn't there some Swede that took a tour of Africa and knocked up several hundred nigresses?

Attached: 663bd5e6bb9cdc09740cd111a903271676416bd01363593ee75c264f3b09a564_1.jpg (500x637, 45.77K)

For being too cute!

Attached: cursedFlush.jpg (256x256, 8.06K)

why the fuck is everything about race with you burgers? you realise we are all the same right?

and as for the tourists leaving their kids there, good, thats why you pay for the trip their in the first place right?

It is Australian men doing this most, since they are closest

Attached: 1647376367129.jpg (1768x1364, 477.84K)

Flip women have a reputation of spreading their legs for westerners. So its on you who you pick.

I have at least 17 bastard children strategically located around the world.

None have tried to contact me.

Shit is SO cash.

Attached: 1626109069010.jpg (634x810, 296.13K)

Hmm I will consider heading out there for extending their genepool then

>Got an older lady pregnant
how much older

Attached: 1611562274844.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

>Whites should be ashamed
Why?
Did they forced woman to lay with them?
Did they forced this guy to raise their kid?

>white hands typed this
Don't you have some football niggers to kneel to?

Shouldn't have been a degenerate, but yes, you SHOULD raise your daughter and you shouldn't make her abandon her mother.
You could also kill your uncle

Imagine being the child of a sex tourist
Having a father who doesn't even think of you
That's the saddest shit

Well, if they don't see my passport I pretty much would pass as a westerner

Ironic of you to say that, since Australians are the worst offenders

1. Find story about a philipino stepdad taking care of a child.

2. "Whites should be ashamed, it's like a white guy raising their wife's half black baby. Whites should stop acting like niggers."

the hapas? or the darkies?
if your a hot hapa really doubt it.

>Sex tourists should be shot upon returning
should be shot upon departure, or arrival. Slimiest disease spreading scum of the planet.

That's sad only for people who have ability to think of others, those children never even get education I think.

>Daughter

*Hits pipe*

Attached: 1620746775377.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

blacks do it all the time and they dont even have to travel to SEA

This is the Al-Jazerra article and this is what the mother of the OP child looks like. It is hilarious than user thinks they are fucking light-skinned Chinese-Filipino and not Brown & Black austronesian / melanisian uggo girls that look like this

Attached: phillipines_150305120832797482_8.jpg (1000x665, 103.32K)

>raising

A part of me wants to go to the Filipines and sleep around and spread my seed.

What does Any Forums think?

Attached: btsportfootball-twitter.png (620x349, 355.17K)

BTW it's not just prostitutes.
Degenerate europoids specifically target poor and naive girls with their sweet talk and promise of a better life for their future.
Germans and British are especially famous for this behavior.

Yes I need to know this as well

Attached: B1612A5B-CD28-4110-B95B-365C50403EAD.jpg (657x527, 126.2K)

>1. Japan
>2. South Korea
>3. China
are we really going to act like we can tell the difference?

Attached: artworks-XrNdgIsgAVxtQIOy-Xy4gxQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28.95K)

not just white niggers, SEA chicks get retarded for white cock, trust women to always do the opposite of what is best for her nation... pack your bags fat asses, time to corrupt a country.

>daughter of a crack head prostitute
She got fucked at the same time you fucked that whore!

This is what colonizing is all about, and it is beautiful

They have big extended families there, they raise kids collectively.
Having an absent father isn't great, but also not the kind of disaster you think.

Not in Asian countries when surrounded by Asians.
Hapas in white countries where they are surrounded by whites have this issue.
Hapas in Japan have no issues. At least none comparable to the ones living in the West.
From the eyes of a Japanese person? Then the ranking is:
1. Japanese
2. Whites
3. East Asians (although they hate China and Korea)
4. Browns

Well that's one way to do eugenics

Attached: 8xi75q8ht7131.jpg (605x849, 72.42K)

Filipinos getting bleached the fuck out.

>getting erect and fucking these creatures to completion
sex tourists need to be put down

>Brown & Black austronesian / melanisian uggo girls that look like this

REMINDER : Filipino whores come from the lowest tier of society which in the Phillipines means they are black Flips who look like this.

Attached: phillipines_main-qimg-0e1cca0a3a85f9af45db6d966b3ab800.jpg (500x415, 122.25K)

its called mejorar la raza and its based

Sending 5k USD every year is not problem even for me.
Its fuckton cheaper than tolerating your wife in house and raising them yourselves.
On flipside, children that grow up like this are way more suitable to survive in world compared to properly raised kids that will grow up to live with constant existential crisis and difficulty to understand why world is in state it is

Look how ugly the mom is compared to the child, jesus.
Eugenics are real.

Wear a rubber next time

About 20 years if she's been straight with me, she was in her 30s when it happened, and had kids my age. I was 13.

At the very least my uncle has kept an eye on her so the kid isn't being abused. It's how I've had contact with them.

I didn't have much a clue to the situation, I was basically just shoved off by my uncle on this adult woman who didn't speak English, and led through sex without understanding it or what could happen.

Problem with the mother in this situation is her abandoning her own family.

How about flips stop marrying whores?

People on the slums maybe. Its not everyday they get to be with Caucasian foreigners. Dont know about about middle and upper class folks, but if your decent looking and charismatic I dont think it would be to hard to snag one of 'em.

This German woman has amazing breasts.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Whitening humanity is a duty.

I can. I'm an Asian connoisseur with years of experience.
Just from the way the walk, their clothes and makeup you can tell which is which from a mile away

So why is the Philippines such a massive shit show anyway, they're asians are supposed to be smart but they live in massive slums and eat pag pag (look it up). Its so bizarre...

Having that child was the best that that has or will ever happen to this women in an otherwise miserable life.

Attached: 1645737596307.png (645x773, 11.39K)