Ukrainians make a fake Paris bombing video thinking it will pull on our heart strings

>Ukrainians make a fake Paris bombing video thinking it will pull on our heart strings
>They don't realise that the destruction of France is every European's wet dream

Attached: 55265453-10605595-image-a-75_1647086816162.jpg (306x616, 21.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOKf5r_JMAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>They don't realise that the destruction of France is every European's wet dream
which is why you are an african hiding your flag

if he was an african he would already be in france

Your flag shows me that youre african

i want to see london and paris getting nuked... do not care if i die afterwards.

>the destruction of France
I thought that was done decades ago, no?

Âll the hylic whores, vile stinking men, elderly, nafris, sandnigs, asian all evaporated in one divine flash.

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 126.51K)

I just wish the "art" underneath the Eiffel Tower could be done away with. If that means it would have to go too well that's just fine.

>the "art" underneath the Eiffel Tower
you mean this

Attached: paris.jpg (1080x1080, 131.29K)

I don't want any European city destroyed, I want non Europeans in those cities destroyed

Nuke london, paris, moscow, berlin, kiev and new york

>another memeflag
>a self admitted nonwhite

yep, as expected lol
brownies still seething about france

>Nuke london, paris, moscow, berlin, kiev and new york
...and you'll flee to Tel Aviv.

youtu.be/jOKf5r_JMAo
Here’s as close as you’ll get

it lasted like 3 months it's gone already

still a bad sign of the leadership it was put there to begin with

>brownies still seething about france
>still seething
>still
what is there to seethe about?
I went to university in Lyon, Paris is garbage compared with that.

Fuck off. Paris may have too many darkies but it's the only half decent mega city alongside Moscow and Tokyo. At least its architecture is great and intact.
London or NY are pure cancer with no redeemable qualities.

Funny, because its true.

>it's the only half decent mega city alongside Moscow and Tokyo
What's 'decent' about it?
>metro system is fucking retarded
>literal nigger districts
>full of french people

>Fuck off. Paris may have too many darkies but it's the only half decent mega city alongside Moscow and Tokyo. At least its architecture is great and intact.
t. never been to vienna

paris moggs every city on the planet but vienna is close second, not sure why you even put moscow on the list it's just a bunch of large square commie buildings with big streets inbetween

Oh I didn't know it was gone, thank God for small favors. I can't believe anyone allowed that to be put in at all. Is Le Pen running again any time soon?

its probably my british ancestory but something about me just cant stand the french. love the women and food tho