An humble question - Ammo depot captured

"Hello, I'm a tourist from outside and I know that here is the place where to make questions about the recent events in Ukraine.
I've stumbled upon some photos of a weapon depot seized by the russians in Malinkha, Donets'k oblast. All of it is normal stuff until the image related. Anyone knows what is it?"
This is what I posted on /k/ and they called me a Ivan and told me to fuck off.
Can Any Forums be more useful than fucking /k/?

Attached: photo5305723519549684629.jpg (1280x960, 201.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=es4i6sHc-Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lurk moar faggot

here is a bumperino, idk

that's a nuclear bomb homie

Attached: 1647417616882.gif (292x498, 1.38M)

It's the carburonator of a radiation trigger

That's a thermo uclear booblan cage

Half of a cobalt bomb

This is an antenna array. Potentially a radar assembly. Each big wing is an antenn array. The black box is a down or up converter/filter.

This is false, you plug in a live hohol into each of the power plugs and their combined vitriol and seethe can send a powerful encrypted message psychically straight into the Kreml " calling slavaaa ukraiinuuuu" straight at Putin himself.

Stalker documentary games were all about this.

ALIENS
youtube.com/watch?v=es4i6sHc-Ec

>antenna array
stingray, bro
KTKJN

Thats an old Soviet communication device. Basically you could plug those cords into a niggers head. This was done in old Soviet experiments where they learned how to communicate with niggers. It was discontinued when they found niggers had no particular thoughts to share.

Attached: 1643418179346.jpg (466x563, 63.85K)

no wonder nukes deteriorate after 50 years.

>stingray
Maybe, but more for direction finding. Also western tech due to Arabic numbering.

no its not, its a FAMAS

>Nuke
>Made out of sheet metal and hood wires
No

lol /k/ is leftoid haven now. They fell to the glowniggers

Attached: 1635800007762.png (501x502, 560.28K)

It's a G5 disgronificator designed to melt brain cells with 1mm microwaves.

This could be the dumbest possible answer, but it looks like a transmitter array of some sort. Given the size of the cables, probably something with significant power.

Doesn't matter if the DNC position on gun control is one of the most politically retarded ones in history.

Boards unusable at the moment.

its a direction finder of some sort, probably a radar warning reciever from an anti air system.

Nogs are very good at inventing stuff that honkies already invented. Black invention myths.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 11-17-28 Black Invention Myths.png (558x190, 37.77K)

>FIRE ANNIHILATOR

Attached: 1643928281652.png (614x523, 713.32K)

Idk but its shitty old tech few boards missing, surplus probably, but they kept it around for interest, why do intel services hire Any Forums, not pay them, attack them, aren't they supposed to be intelligent?

Zero point nerve gas generator. Self powered.

this is what faggots who want to pretend smart say