>grew up in small town
>cheap living, friendly people
>not a thing changed since 1979, according to pictures
>a few years back, imported cars with out of state plates start showing up
>property values shoot through the roof
>renters forced out, replaced with even more invaders
>meat market replaced with a boutique "steakhouse" that charges $40 for an 8oz
>old bar replaced with a shitty barcade with $10 beers
>service station bulldozed replaced with a glass and fake wood minimalist monstrosity that labels itself a "farmer's market" despite selling shit like free-range avocados and quinoa by the quarter-pound at astronomical prices
>invaders voted themselves onto the schoolboard, replaced all the old teachers with kids fresh out of college, who teach left-wing propaganda, kids act out because they don't respect their teachers as authority anymore
>invaders voted themselves on the city council, taxes shot up and they squandered the money on "community betterment projects" like a bike trail that nobody uses.
>invader council harasses my grandpa, who's lived in the same spot since WWII, about his rusty '86 Chevy because it's "unsightly"
>the invaders are friendly, but not genuine. It's that dollar-store, customer service "friendly." Even in large groups the isolation is suffocating.

Attached: 1640276367033.jpg (564x704, 44.19K)

It's either niggers or leftists, the future is grim

If I lower their property values, will thry leave? Will that just attract more of them?

Small town central Texas here, we live in the same hell. They're all friendly, but plastic friendly, and completely unaware of how their simple presence is destroying exactly what they're looking for. In the past three months people have started renting houses on my block for >$3000 / month. Earlier this year they'd rent for about 1000, less if you knew someone, which just about everyone at that time did. All the young people are moving to the larger, shittier city about a half hour away because in about a year's time they were all priced out. My solution was to buy land about 10 miles outside of town and build a house of my own, and I'm putting a literal limestone wall and tall fence around the whole thing. But every day I consider selling out and moving somewhere like Belize. Maybe being the occupier is more fun than being the occupied.

Attached: unamused.gif (342x239, 980.88K)

same thing happens here, except the new guys live in commie blocks because all the land is owned by farmers who are VERY protective of their land.
there's still one guy every once in a while who caves in and sells.
and everytime that happens more of those human-coops or big stores pop up.

What finally broke me was a couole weeks ago, I was drinking in the beer-garden behind the other bar in town, kind of a smoking (vaping, if you're an invader) section. Locals go because it's one of the few normal places left, invaders go to gawk at locals and say "OMG it's just like Supernatural!"
I was using a knife to cut a cigar, and a woman with the stereotypical karen hair cut runs out screeching about "You're not from here, don't start shit." And "shady people coming to our nice town, starting fights and stealing." And "you and your moustache look like some kind of sex predator, is that why you have a weapon (three inch pocket knife)?"
Didn't listen when I told her my great great grandpa helped found the place. God I hate them.

gentrification is literally the best thing that can happen to a community if youre actually invested in it and not a fucking weirdo. Renters are the scum of the earth.

bad news your kids were getting left wing propaganda in school long before the new folk arrived

Not when it prices all the locals out, imports clueless city fucks that can afford it, and the new developments are identical rental houses.

>Can you reverse gentrification
That's literally what niggers do

Stop being niggers then

That'd be like releasing acid-spitting burmese pythons into the wild to solve a rat infestation
We don't have any

This shit has been happening forever. I live in a rural Michigan town that's a vacation destination for campers/hikers. For 3/4ths of the year it's absolute paradise of peace and tranquility and then summer roles around and the "trunk slammers" show up for vacation. They come here explicitly for the peace and quiet that it's known for and in the process destroy that peace and quiet. For those three months you can't go sit on the dock and listen to the birds and lapping waves, instead you have to listen to the jet ski and the group of 15 year olds screaming like toddlers. And they'll never understand. They actually go home thinking they've felt true peace and tranquility. Never realizing that they never even came close and in fact destroyed what bit of it existed.

Attached: Mackinac 2012_0132impCC.jpg (640x426, 115.72K)

I get this. I live in a college town that is a wonderful ghost town in the summer and hell the rest of the year.

>invasion: liberal faggots and kikes move to a non-shithole area
>infection: slowly infect said city with commie retardation
>niggerfication: invite criminal element and kills city
>gentrification: kikes start to buy up cheap property raising prices so force niggerfication in another city

you're only at stage 2
hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones who can survive the unholy armies of niggers, drug addicts and mentally ill hobos during the niggerfication

But how do I reverse course?

your only options will get you arrested, but you have to terrorize these people.

I want them gone but I don't want to be arrested. Any tips? All I got I can think of is straight piping my old pickup and hooning around town at odd hours

No. Adapt and evolve with the rest of the world or just fucking die already. You're a genetic dead end if you cannot adapt.

No. Adapt and evolve or die like the static genetics you would incorrectly pass on. Nothing stays the same except for those who choose to not live with the rest of the world.

Cant be arrested if theres no police, mayor or city council when youve finished.

I get it, man. My town was a beautiful ranch town surrounded by wildlife and longhorns and post oak forests, that actually spoke it's own version of German and had since the 1840s. Now it's surrounded by vineyards selling 40 dollar bottles of wine, and the German is still on t-shirts in the now-many t-shirt shops, but the language itself has been completely replaced with plastic Californian boomer surfer pseudo drawl.

what so you think biden is doing?

This isn't evolution, this is straight up colonization
The fucking accent I can't stand. "Wow, you talk weird," they exclaim to me, standing in my fucking town. Yeah I do, but it used to be normal. We had a pretty sizeable Swedish speaking population, mostly older folks, before it too got turned into chintzy local branding, and the old farts either died, got homed, or sold their land at an extreme markup to go travel the world or something.

Hit them where it hurts. Leave the phone at home, can of gas and a lighter. Target places without people inside, you don't want an accidental murder charge. Fuck up their consooming.

im taking "trunk slammers"

>Can you reverse gentrification?
Anything done can be undone.

>Locals go because it's one of the few normal places left, invaders go to gawk at locals and say "OMG it's just like Supernatural!"
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Even if you're a homeowner, you can still get priced out due to property taxes. That's what happened to my grandma in Denver. Her neighborhood was taken over by kombucha drinking yuppies and techies. Average home price in that neighborhood is around 1.1 million now.

It's not gentrification, it's californication