How much longer can Russia sustain losses like this?

They are losing tens of billions of dollars worth of equipment every week. Why does it seem like they have an unlimited supply of vehicles to turn into scrap metal?

Attached: 1647099290742.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/anna_news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A Russian convoy, consisting of a T-72B3 tank, 2 MT-LB, 5 BMP-3 and 1 BMP-2 IFVs, was destroyed by the Ukrainian forces in Kamyanka, Kharkiv Oblast.

bs

>painting Z on ukie tanks
Do you even

Attached: 1646613194735.jpg (1048x675, 69.13K)

As long as it takes!

curious how the Z spray paint mark is left unscathed from fire while surrounding tank paint is scorched as fuck.

hohols, at least make your propaganda believable

I gave this cope the benefit of the doubt the first couple of times, but now there are hundreds of videos of smouldering hulks of Russian armour it is weak and you know it.

Attached: 1627798300770.jpg (2000x1330, 388.57K)

Curious how you shills can never post any photographic evidence of trashed Ukrainian hardware, just cope from behind a memeflag

Russian special forces have infiltrated the Ukrainian army. You only need a foreign passport to join the Ukrainian side.

t.me/s/intelslava

ITS ALL ON THIS SITE YOU GOD DAMN RETARD.

t.me/s/anna_news

NIGAFAGOTS

>protip: they can't
Putin will keep sending his forces until none are left just so that he can get a slightly better ceasefire deal and then larp like they succeeded to save face.

Attached: 1625868509890.png (677x471, 15.39K)

It gets tiring reading shill thread after shill thread all fostering this ridiculous lie that Russia is losing or has massive losses, all while they have had Ukraine surrounded for days now, with Ukraine so desperate they are forcing people to the front without even proper equipment. It reeks of such desperation to lie so shamelessly.

So is ukraine gonna win this conflict? It better win considering all the pro hohol shills lmao, you guys better not dissapear if russia happens to win

Never said Russia wasn't winning you faggot. Them winning and losing tonnes of hardware are not mutually exclusive.

Well then maybe can hurry up and finish off Ukraine then. Send in all the new hardware and elite soldiers they apparently have. Its been 22 days and I'm also getting tired of this bullshit. Putin said it would only take 2 days to get to Kiev. What the fuck is happening?

Hi Russia

You're clearly not looking hard enough, there's video/imagery available.

>ukrops are stealing t-80 just to put a Z on them and crash them

I rate this cope
Even if bait
8.8/8 MM88 M8

Attached: 1646068944906.jpg (1080x1080, 85.37K)

As long as needed.

Because they have insane amounts of armor in storage... they can go on Llke this dir years.

if they are burnt wouldn't the paint also come off? curious

>Why does it seem like they have an unlimited supply of vehicles
Russia has thousands of vehicles built during Soviet times.

In Russian war doctrine they are.
They use the overwhelming use of force and throw men and machines at their enemies until their enemies are exhausted and out of ammo.

this was all made by the Soviet Union. Russia is only paying for the upkeep.

one wave of scrap after another until they are depleted

i think they got maybe two months at maximum.

June means death, according to FSB leakers