Why are so many American Any Forums posters hellbent on defending Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Why are so many American Any Forums posters hellbent on defending Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

If America collapses, I'm literally fucked. Please think about the innocent people in your vassal states before posting pro-Russian rhetoric on Any Forums.

China will unironically setup breeding concentration camps with the most fertile bulls of Australia to breed their women with our superior seed the moment you collapse.

We cannot defeat the Chinese menace on our own, please, just think before you post.

Attached: 1647337364940.jpg (1536x970, 247.74K)

Because Jewkranians are fucking garbage and shit people

Attached: 1647336342354.jpg (2359x1307, 456.28K)

So you'd rather side with Putin, the second coming of Hitler? I say get out of my country. Austria doesn't need anymore racists.

>If America collapses, I'm literally fucked.
Cry, Judeo-American Empire shall fall and its collaborators like you will be executed.

kill all russians

Attached: 1647459956611.jpg (540x720, 70.22K)

I hate to break it to you but US pushing all of the West into sanctioning Russia has pretty much guaranteed the end of the empire. Hope you enjoy playing 400 aussie bux for a slice of bread and 200 for a teaspoon of vegemite, lmao

Attached: FNy01J9XIAYfln4.jpg (637x680, 108.18K)

Defect to Russia while you can from your Ukranian base, you're pretty shit at your job but maybe they can get you doing something else

dont worry the chang wang dosent go in very far

Okey jew.

You're already a Chinese colony. Nothing gonna change for you Chang.

>American Any Forums
Look a little closer to home, m8, I'm one of those Russian supporters.

I want to free you

Aussies lost the USA friend pass when they banned firearms. Enjoy Chang

>bulls of Australia

Attached: 1510718256685.png (1302x1056, 463.47K)

>second coming of Hitler
i kneel

Attached: H-apu.jpg (679x1024, 121.26K)

We should develop our own nukes and become our own minor superpower. Enough getting passed around between east and west.

You don't understand.
Ukrainians sacrifice newborn russian children to the old gods to usher in the new ligma covid variant.
Trust me bro

If your entire life is premised on my oppression by my government then I hope you do get fucked.

We need some guarantee's though, our new Labor government is going to suck off every chinaman within 6000 kilometers of Canberra but what else can we do to appease the ev.. er I mean the eastern bloc?

fuck off literal Zhang
I'm not going to breed your women

>oppression
Are you referring to gas prices? (the tiny insignificant percentage of the average burger income)
Cry more

user take your medicine.
Your government doesn't want you to breed or are they're importing life stock from third world countries to replace the native demographics.
Australia has already lost you're just running fumes.

70% of all Ukrainian refugees in Europe will not return they are already working here in the Netherlands to replace the Polish workers.

Attached: 1646455077849.jpg (904x1024, 77.75K)

No Russiabro, I'm referring to the evil oligarchy that jabs my fellow citizens with poison, illegally spies on us, illegally grabs our guns, floods our communities with foreigners, wages banker wars with our money in our name, and just generally does fucked up things to us on a regular basis. But you don't care about any of that because you don't have to live under it. Well guess what? I don't care about what you suffer either.

You can take our russian escapees as a workforce as well.
5 bucks each

Go take a bath for the once, you'll feel better about your impending doom.