Aus/pol/

Wild conspiracy theory edition

Attached: 1607937095766.jpg (999x1024, 177.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QufDfsQTcw
abc.net.au/qanda/
youtube.com/watch?v=qkKKN41mICI
youtube.com/watch?v=w9fblgadSzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moon is flat
i think
something in our solar system is flat anyway

SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050.

Attached: BEHEADING THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Daily reminder for so called "anglo" aussies who are getting big of their horse

youtube.com/watch?v=7QufDfsQTcw

Attached: bit-ging.jpg (1927x1818, 784.59K)

the food

>man who has never killed anyone had military training can shoot 100 people and walk/talk/move and even drive as calmly as a retired man takes a piss.

>white supremacist who hates enough to shoot 100 people, says the jews are swell and doesn't use a single racist slur and in fact has visited Israel and North, Korea

>supposedly a memelord and all his memes were stale as fuck. This shooting could have happened 6 months or even 6 years ago and all the memes would be understood.

>man shoot 100 people killing 50 on a livestream while using copyrighted music and is somehow allowed to stream all this for almost 20 minutes.

>there was a second active shooter and the media isn't discussing him

Attached: 1552617968164.webm (608x892, 620.75K)

Has anyone seen Ian today? Been busy, but havent seen any Sunni Islam 2050 in like 5 threads.

muh wamans

abc.net.au/qanda/

Kill yourself faggot

ian should be our monarchy

Kill yourself esl filth

The New Zealand Navy is all like “aww shut, brou, all hands on dick”

Not clicking that shit nigga

hey kyle if you need a king so bad why don't you suck bbc

Reminder this discord nigger is vaccinated.

Heard on the telly today, something like 585000 immigrants have come into Aus since March 2020, 122000 student visas given and 49000 skilled working visas. Which one of the above are you?

None. My grandparents took a boat to Australia from England.

Watching a live performance of the haka is hilarious when you have a gun

You're a cancer on aus/pol/ esl zoomer scum.

I’m born here but larp as a backpacker with a south african accent

What does the gun have anything to do with?

Besides you must be unaware of NZ history

>is this shit for real?

Yes but no. It's a CHO memo from June 2019 and some boomer has posted it on FB without context for reasons unknown.

Attached: 1647503862590.jpg (1080x1080, 100.32K)

The time has come. We will form an alliance with the Abowaffen Division and we will defend this country from all hostiles domestic and foreign

youtube.com/watch?v=qkKKN41mICI

Attached: abonazi.png (1366x768, 486.13K)

Should I stop wearing protection?

Noice
youtube.com/watch?v=w9fblgadSzM

Attached: macroblank-行方不明-cover-art.jpg (600x600, 110.83K)

Well it’s alot less intimidating when you can sling lead as apposed to spears

haka is a bunch of bullshit everyone pretends to respect, its tranny singing on qna while the "elders" try not to laugh tier garbage that cucks look on with reverence. Fuck it.

No

whats esl

Attached: same sex marriage votes.png (1676x837, 1.24M)

You're a massive fuckhead. Go look up all the battles the british had fighting the coconut kin and why they made them part of their constitution from the beginning

But my main point is that the fact your first response the haka is to get a gun already proves you are a fag with no balls

If you were watching 7NEWS at around 7:30 this morning they had an air cleansing ritual performed by naked aboriginal children followed by the haka and a woman with the singing capability of Yoko Ono I spat out my morning coffee

Spit out my semen you useless cunt

t.maori face tattoo cuck your people are dying from diabetes and meth overdoses I would never visit NZ what a shithole

Seethe welfare nigger

Who cares you need to pull a gun for a handshake just to feel safe. Whatever you do in life after that doesn't matter

>parent wants me jabbed, practically putting my rear up to any officer for insertion, renting in central city in student housing, imprisoned in my house if I don't comply
>treats me like a negro at family gatherings and calls the family to advise them of my status
>I stop speaking to them on the condition they jab my younger sibling
>they do it
>months later get grandparent, who is sick as a dog after complications caused by a double dose spill and surgery
>grandparent urges me to contact parent
>get contact from younger sibling
>younger sibling got the double jab "by their own choice" after being flooded with pro-jab and anti-freedom propaganda
>family has lots of cops this wasn't hard
>my parent said "the child can consent" and took it literally
>now they're urging me to make amends

When will this wickedness pass?

Your mum's flat, tell her to get some saline in there, it's like sucking on pancakes for fucks sake

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-17-19-28-14-60.jpg (720x1600, 396.29K)