Signs the War in (((Current Event))) is part of the Great Reset

archive.is/9hEVR

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 06-53-03 10 Signs the War in Ukraine is part of the Great Reset2 - 9hEVR.png (949x692, 774.49K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 06-53-03 10 Signs the War in Ukraine is part of the Great Reset - 9hEVR.png (1978x5106, 1.45M)

bump

Thanks. Seeks legit.

>will catapult israel to the forefront of this
of course it will. So, basically we will go back to how it was in the middle ages but now on a global scale under the rule of ZOG? Who will either be seated in Israel but the real string puller will be in New Zealand.

Qrd

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 06-53-03 10 Signs the War in Ukraine is part of the Great Reset3 - 9hEVR.png (944x921, 84.7K)

Just read it and stop wanting to have shit spoon fed to you which is why we're in this mess in tyhe first place you normalshit.

>but the real string puller will be in New Zealand.
Dont know if NZ but Im sure they wont all gather around in the same place.

The three things universal to the human condition to render the best laid plans moot:

1) the law of unintended consequences
2) the Streisand Effect
3) the spitefulness of resistors/infighting

I'm not worried. The Jews will Jew the Jews long before they will worry about me.

Absolutely horrifying. We have to eliminate this shit now or we are enslaved for the next 1000 years. It's now or never.

That's just what (((they))) want you to think though bro.

Yea Leaf it will all fix itself up.

>major war already underway
>muh great reset Soroschaub globohomo
Qtards still alive and well I see

I want the kraut from GHG here. I miss him

The most surreal part is the absolute cope of the normie cattle, who think all of this is just chaotic random buzzing sounds but those who are aware can hear the doomful music. Now explaining to the normie the "random buzing sounds" is really a carefully crafted orchestra with a proper ending that may very well so come soon to be, is the real struggle we face.

Shill. Ignore him. Thanks for the free bump tho retard.

Let's pretend, just for fun, that there's a single core group of 100 individuals (((running the show))).

What sounds more likely, given everything you know about the whole of humanity:

That this group of 100 individuals legitimately and rationally believes they will ever achieve 100% control over 8 billion anarchists in waiting, or that each of the 100 each believe they themselves and they alone can better run things than the other 99?

Game of Thrones isn't an instruction manual, it's a cautionary tale.

>normie cattle, who think all of this is just chaotic random buzzing sounds
have tried to point those to them. nothing. I got nothing in return but blank faces.

Attached: 2022-03-17 Massive fire engulfs Walmart Distribution Center near Indianapolis airport; no word yet on possible injuries or a cause.png (598x724, 323.63K)

>8 billion anarchists in waiting
Entire populations took the needle not once, not twice, but three and four times.
>8 bilion anarchists.
kek

Attached: omg you actually said that - pepe.png (860x559, 165.26K)

lazarus comic has a fun backstory

>What sounds more likely
if you ever studied math beyond calculus 2 you'd know that your brain doesn't really comprehend 'likelihood' that well compared to real proven models, i.e. your basic intuition is garbage

>Yea Leaf it will all fix itself up
Unironically yes, one way or another...

Meh. Suddenly globalism isn't the goal but divisions into factions is a part of the reset. Some stupid cope.

If you are not shitposting please explain because I dont see it user.

I believe it

Attached: 1557x2048-the-economist-cover-779x1024.jpg (779x1024, 249.04K)

People constantly walk around with their faces in their phones. The moment they sit, shoop, phone out. Any moment at all that'd make them idle, they get the thing to feed them endless streams of garbage. Rarely, RARELY ever if not never, do I see anyone just chilling. Those who do are mostly older generation bomers or the first gen Xers.
Alluding to that they never sit and follow a steam of their own thoughts or curiosities. They never really deply wonder about stuff. Tey need a constant external update on everything.
People like this will never be free.

You think your imaginary lines aka countries are somehow different or not under their control?

Attached: FL-nQyXXoAQsodC.jpg (572x370, 52.81K)

Is Israel still funding Azov while refusing to sanction Russia? Very sus.

The scariest part is, is that toddlers and little kids are already putting their face in their phones and itablets. Just last week, I was with a friend with his kid at a restaurant and his kid had his tablet in his face the whole time and would only take a bite of his meal every 5 minutes or so. It was obscene, he was completely addicted to it the entire time I was with my friend.
Kids are way too susceptible to the colours that phones and ipads give off. Makes sense when you hear stories of the elites prohibiting them from technology at a young age.

It seems to me that on the contrary, the war prevents this reset.
Why then exclude Russia from the WEF, etc.?

>Is Israel still funding Azov
proofs or you're a faggot

Yes. This is very concerning. It's no coincedence this globalist stuff really tok off the moment internet connected phones took off... really really accelerated it.