Putin is a dead man walking

Putin will live out the rest of his days hiding in a bunker. Too many people around the world want him dead. Too many Russians want him dead. He will hide till he dies. Look at what he has turned Russia into. Fucking 1984 LARP!

Attached: Russia a police state of tyranny.jpg (1023x575, 116.56K)

Yes he will lose on the 31st of March.
In about 14 days.

Good but it won't matter. His fsb buds will probably feed him bullets at the rate his invasion is fucking up the Russian state

He is already locking up FSB officers because he fears that. A coup is very unlikely since he is locked in a bunker only with his most trusted men.

I trust this plan

What nonsense! Everybody in Russia love him, he is the great leader! Few that hate him are western liberashti traitors!!!! Russia is strong selfreliant country and Russian people trust their president and only friend Russia have is Russian Army and Navy!!!!!!!!

This whole thing will be forgotten in few months. All sanctions on Russia will be lifted by summer.

whats the next psyop falseflag bullshit?
more covid shit?

Russia will never lift sanctions! Dollar is almost destroyed as currency and in western countries people starving without Russia wheat and freezing without Russian gas!!!!

I believe so too. Many multinational companies have already begun circumventing the sanctions. What we've seen in the past weeks is the greatest virtue signaling event of our time

Obvious trolling belongs on , Any Forumse more subtle!

Attached: 21Russia-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg (1800x1802, 699.83K)

Russia does not need western companies. There is import substitution!!! Western companies sanctioned from Russia!!!

yes, western liberals are delusional if they think pulling out of Russia will be meaningful in the long run. The only thing that will happen is that they will create a vacuum to be filled by Russian companies, which in turn will reduce Russian imports even further and decrease their trade deficit.

Your country isnt real

Attached: SERBIA.jpg (960x530, 112.15K)

I think they'll change him, and "kill" him while he spends his remaining days in some palace.

Typical emotio-hysterical western liberashti 5th column!!!!! Normal patriots at Russia spit you from mouth like fly!!!

Gypsies belong here.

Attached: image_downloader_1647505881580.jpg (220x166, 6.98K)

>while he spends his remaining days in some palace
Not going to happen. I highly doubt that any person replacing him would feel safe knowing that Putin is still alive.

His oligarchs were gangsters before the cold war ended, and now they've lost billions because of this shitty excuse for a war. Guy better sleep with one eye open

>he doesn't think the oligarchs are in on it

Attached: 1638372156732.jpg (930x1024, 94.17K)

Don't give me hope.

putin has exiled or ordered their deaths before