Can't conquer a bunch of farmers 30 miles from the border

>Can't conquer a bunch of farmers 30 miles from the border

Attached: snarling pootin.jpg (310x292, 27.74K)

There is speculation that Putin is on steroids to maintain his macho Image. Would explain his puffy face, weight gain, and mental instability. He is literally becoming this generations Hitler. He'll likely be dead by the end of this.

Small dick energy

He literally invaded Russia in the winter

are you dumb, hes winning

the best he bent over for Xi and delayed the invasion by 3 weeks for the olympics.. then a lot of his shitty russian tanks got caught in the mud, also the west had time to send more manpads.. Putin is so cucked to Xi and that chink has not even started to fuck over Russia yet like they plan to.

Its like Vietnam and Korean wars again..

He is on testosterone and everything else. Looks fucking unhinged. I lost all respect for this fool.

he needs to take his meds

Attached: citycouncil.gif (255x200, 138.25K)

He already lost, I mean it's 3rd week and it was supposed to be week max operation

Russia ideally wants the Baltic States, Bessarabian Gap, Carpathians, Polish Gap.
So this is has been a complete disaster so far with just Ukriane being so difficult and slow.

yeah... it is classic how his intelligence flat out lied to him since they know Putin only can handle good news.

And he will win in...two....more...weeks!

Two more weeks... right? ...Guys?

nigger what is a siege? kek

>weight gain
>steroids
>just like Hitler

>supposed to be week max operation
Per what? twitter?

>He is on testosterone and everything else. Looks fucking unhinged. I lost all respect for this fool.

Sources who know him claim he's dealing with terminal stomach cancer and that the cortisone injections he would be receiving shows in the puffy face and red capillaries.

They also say that it accounts for the mood swings and erratic behavior. Others warn that if the stomach cancer is indeed true, then he is VERY dangerous now and could be prone to bad decisions that may lead to Nuclear weapon detonations.

Attached: SPINCTREs.jpg (1800x1013, 135.89K)

>dealing with terminal stomach cancer
Word on the street is your mother gave him it, equally as believable.

>>dealing with terminal stomach cancer
>Word on the street is your mother gave him it, equally as believable.

Suck my balls, Pie-muncher.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 7.08.15 pm.jpg (2702x2400, 354.55K)

>the sun
Lick the shit off my hemmeroids.

>loses and gets reverse colonised to a buncha niggers

Attached: Shaka.jpg (276x182, 12.62K)

>Lick the shit off my hemmeroids.

Can't spell 'hemorrhoids'. Ruskie faggot detected.

Attached: FNHhfLbWYAkWVOb.jpg (1604x2041, 518.91K)

>memeflag
>too much of a lil puss to get counter roasted

Imagine knowing the real spelling for that word lol not to mention there's no second H sound in that word, so you can tongue my ring piece till you die from parasites you fucking pussy shill.

It's not exactly "news". It's just western press picked this story up only recently

>Imagine knowing the real spelling for that word lol not to mention there's no second H sound in that word, so you can tongue my ring piece till you die from parasites you fucking pussy shill.

Can't spell "hemorrhoids" yet lives in England and tries to correct others on the spelling of "hemorrhoids" (which is the correct English spelling).

Q: How does a Pommie take a bubble bath?

A: He lays in a puddle of shit and then farts.

Attached: NsniX.jpg (768x451, 78.9K)

>"Imagine knowing the real spelling for that word lol not to mention there's no second H sound in that word...."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 7.16.06 pm.png (1724x1552, 275.51K)

Putin told me

((((Sun)))

He means as a dictator who was unhealthy from quackery.

Two more weeks memeflag

URBAN COMBAT AINT EASY BRE