MESSAGE FROM KADYROV

Beautiful, joyous, encouraging news is coming from Washington!
Previously, our boys in Ukraine got some little trophies. They were so bored and uninteresting that they felt sad, not even the smell of gunpowder, the sounds of gunshots from a self-propelled weapon, didn't help. Of course, the boys were still charging into battle, but in their eyes there was sadness and indifference to the mediocrity of the trophies they won. We've been thinking for a long time about how to cheer up our fighters, but we didn't expect the Americans to help.

Now everything's going to change for the better!
America will supply Ukraine with firearms, bulletproof vests, drones and many other signs that our fighters have already begun to share among themselves.
We're finally going to see the infamous American guns the Yankees show in Hollywood movies! I Googled something on the list, and my hands were already itching and moist.
I ! know in advance that the Americans will throw something fired and far of the best quality into Ukraine, but... There, I want to touch MADE IN USA.
And as the news will sound, just listen: Chechens from the Russian military received American trophies sent to Ukraine.

I ! have one request: tell me at least where is all this going to cross the Ukrainian border? Hurry up, I want it all for myself and my boys as soon as possible.

Attached: Z1.jpg (865x758, 94.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vc2ltb-alphabet-fun-featuring-the-conspiracy-to-overthrow-the-republic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant he afford someone to translate this garbled mess

based retro PC gaming enthusiasts

Attached: Z_The_Bitmap_Brothers.png (278x357, 145.82K)

larpyrov is a huge faggot lmao

Over the next 45 minutes I'm gonna explain to you how all your life's problems can be solved with my penis.

Attached: big gun.webm (1080x1080, 1.21M)

>Z
rumble.com/vc2ltb-alphabet-fun-featuring-the-conspiracy-to-overthrow-the-republic.html

He's bragging about how he's going to intercept all the shit we're sending to the Ukraine.

Attached: CAPTURED.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

the only thing he's going to intercept is his own farts while he has his head stuck up his ass hiding in Grozny

>russian mouthbreathers amazed by technology more advanced than 60s garbage

what does the Z mean in one or two sentences

For victory in Russian

We made Kadyrov dump his main Telegram channel by merely shitposting for under an hour, he's a weak little faggot bitch that's scared to get his feelings hurt in front of his fans.
Some based user even posted a vid of him wanking off to dead Chechen soldiers, shit was kek. I wanted to cum tribute a pic of him but he disabled media by the time I was ready
Captcha: 8G0Y8

Attached: Screenshot_20220317_084814.jpg (1080x1910, 301.67K)

Kadyrov BTFO by Any Forums incels

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-181027.jpg (1080x2240, 602.43K)

ZOROARK

Attached: zoroark.jpg (555x383, 23.44K)

ALLES fotZen AUF DEM BILD

They are also thanking stupid Amerimutts for the weapons.

Somehow his Prada boots are even faggier than literal gay sex.

Thanks for the weapons retards

Attached: 1647072943362.jpg (1284x860, 891.84K)

hahaha based