Realistically speaking, how realistically now is the concept of US loosing Alaska to Russia?

Realistically speaking, how realistically now is the concept of US loosing Alaska to Russia?

Attached: 1647453404135m.jpg (1014x1024, 103.29K)

What a coincidence, I want Siberia.

It makes sense they want Alaska. Without Alaska America would be fucked in terms of oil, and we'd have to go to war with them if they approached it.

no refunds

Honestly, if Trump is still president of the United States, this could happen.

sorry boris. bought it straight up. even kept the reciept

>one guy makes offhand comment
>warmongering """journalists""" run the story into the ground promoting hysteria and absurd half-truths
Good morning, gentlemen. I still hate """journalists""".

He just wants to meet and fuck sarah palin. Who doesn't

I call dibs on Kamchatka.

America will sell Alaska to Canada to settle debts and spite Russia before giving it to anyone, for any other reason.

Especially now, when there's actual legitimate talk of statehood for DC and/or Puerto Rico/any other protectorate.

America could stand to lose one, gain three, solidify continental alliances AND spite Russia at the global level.

This

Lol come try it faggot.
It was sold fair and square. Russian kike kvetching now that there is oil there.

lmfao this
the media takes advantage if the NPC's ignorance
most dumb fucks nowadays don't know Alaska was the "2nd Louisiana Purchase" so it rightfully belongs to the United States.
Keep the fear mongering and propaganda going no matter what is the media's goal nowadays

Attached: IMG_7221.jpg (1170x2037, 275.68K)

>Putin trying to stop a civil war raging on the borders of his country is equivalent to him trying to take over US soil

The issue is that Crimea has wanted out of Ukraine for a long time. Many of the borders at the end of the USSR were drawn pretty much arbitrarily, with the exception that many of them were based on “historical lines” from nearly 100 years ago. There has literally been a civil war going on in Ukraine for years. This is bad for Putin, because Ukraine offers lucrative trade deals from the oil there.

From another countries perspective, or another people’s perspective, russia might be the good guy. The problem is the Ukrainians are a bunch of spergs who can’t stop killing each other until they find a common enemy, which is what Russia is now. If Ukraine would allow Crimea to separate, similar to how Catalan wanted to separate from Spain for years, then none of this might be happening.

The most likely scenario, however, is that the CIA often Putin a seriously lucrative offer if he started an invasion of Ukraine now. Biden is tanking the US economy. Having this tremendous distraction in Ukraine, along with a scapegoat for skyrocketing oil prices (rather than the fact Biden closed an oil pipeline that could’ve prevented this) is something (((they))) want.

I’d rather conquer canada

Can't encircle a capital city 40 miles from their border
Will take on the us notary and NATO
Can we just nuke them and start over

Have Russians ever been to Alaska?

Do you know how many people go missing there every year?

Attached: hhfgh.png (400x400, 22.33K)

Why do they think propaganda like this could work? Do average burgers not know their own history?

Strange dreams

You literally can get land in Siberia for free, even if you are a foreigner.

You replaced Taliban with Taliban after trillions of dollars, thousands of lives, and two decades of trying.

Don't make me burn down your white house again, Burger.