Muh guns

>muh guns

Why haven't you amerimutts, I don't know, used those guns already?

Attached: 2zki3fxrxtn81.jpg (720x816, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/da_8-7TGao8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To do what exactly?

Too many NPCs to shoot

to kill wytie

The spell is weaker but still on us.

The second amendment was about the right to bear arms FOR STATE MILITIAS. Now that the National Guard exists, the second amendment is technically obsolete. Most gun nuts secretly know they would get creamed in a potential uprising scenario against the government, which is why they won't do anything.

tl:dr most guntards are fat assed cowardly larpers

Attached: 229c8f75b10eeca62c1841b5b683ee98.jpg (246x395, 35.87K)

>600
>14b
The stimulus was over a trillion dollars.

Kill the people who are doing this to you

Come on man
Today's shills are too brazen

Attached: 317 (1).png (500x501, 79.66K)

Nobody wants to be first.

And any attempt at organization is the pie in the sky wet dream of any and all glowniggers.

>He thinks any of that is going to a single decent Ukrainian

To be absolutely honest?
Fat and soft. Americans (White Americans) have sold their children's future for momentary comfort, and as such will do absolutely nothing to jeopardize this. Once that comfort is gone however.....
The only thing the ZOG can do is import spics to pass the Cohen Act and any other shit they want.

have you seen the prices for ammo, the fuck you think I am, the goverment

use my guns to kill people that are giving me the tax money of retarded liberals in another state? are you fucking retarded op?

And do what exactly? Be locked in Guantanamo Bay forever? Be killed for nothing?

Attached: 50a11a5c-eb29-4203-a162-d38e8936b463_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 194.5K)

It is all Trump's and Putin's fault. Without them, there would be no increase in the price of fuel, so we would live normally. This is how we have to suffer because of them.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
youtube.com/shorts/da_8-7TGao8

Attached: Liberal melts down over gas prices.png (375x605, 466.17K)

Pay up and do not forget Israel's share

>no mags
Doubletap later and you got 2 full giggle lowers.

Gunfags are no different than Qtards, they’re worthless copium addicts. Both guns and Qanon allow cuckservative boomers to feel like they’re doing something to “resist” the government, without actually having to do anything themselves.

We have.

>Since you don't use them to unilaterally take over the government you don't deserve or need them.
kys

Attached: 1629600084844.webm (720x458, 418.78K)

wtf is biden doing?