Now or never China

Now or never China
This is the right moment to invade Taiwan and conquer it in less than 3 days.

Attached: 7ce.jpg (375x660, 60.19K)

god i hope so. can't wait to get that free refugee pass to the west.

I thought the rumor was that it would happen in the fall.

When the weather cools?

great, i'll get my bags packed. anyone know where the refugee flights will depart from? nothing good like this usually happens to me im stoked

Aren’t you afraid Tyrone will beat you up for being a chink?
Tyrone can’t tell the difference between commie chinks and globohomo chinks

Russia can't even take Ukraine until now despite there's no strait between them. An invasion to Taiwan would be even more disastrous.

China will annex Taiwan diplomatically in a couple years when western civilization collapses.

>comes to west
>lands in san francisco
>walks down street
>gets stabbed by nigger
>DATS FO CORONA AN SHIIIEEEEEEET

China's Military right now is more powerful than entire NATO and US army combined

Mate you will 100% be better off staying in chinkland

How is it the right moment? China can’t 8nvade Taiwan by land like Russia can Ukraine, they’d be hit hard on the ocean before they even touched dry land

at least if tyrones there i can buy weed. looking forward to it. ill be eating cheeseburgers all day long and smoking "blunts" and drinking "40s" like doctor dre

>they’d be hit hard on the ocean
This isnt 90s anymore. They can obliterate anyone they want right now

>buying from tyrone
never ever buy from tyrone

Why do you want to be a nigger?

China won't. China will find a way to leverage this and come out as undisputed hegemon.

>China's Military right now is more powerful than entire NATO and US army combined

Ok, Chang.

that sounds like a good life to be honest

Your days are numbered gwailo

i'll let the redditors fight the CCP. i'll go to a legal state or canada. looking forward to "smoking trees" and drinking "lean"

i know. im stoked for the invasion to start.

Well at least before the 2022 Party Congress.

that right there lads, are the perfect example of the Chinese nationalist cunt who cover them selfs as Taiwanese, all these buggers can do is throw their shits away then flee to somewhere else, just like they did in 1946.

Fucking hell, not even french would run after the surrender, and don't forget these fuckers will tell you just give up and submit to your foes once they manage to take refuge on your land.

You are a rotten banana. Yellow on the outside and black on the inside.

China is sitting this one out and playing both sides. They are sending aid to Ukraine for example and do not want the US to throw sanctions at them. Its a disgusting double game of economic opportunism where they leave Russia hanging and give the West the innocent puppy eyes. China is ready to pounce on buying up even more of all that tasty mineral wealth and resources of Siberia Putin has not already thrown away to them. Xi wants Russia to hurt and for Putin to come crawling back to them on their knees.
This is not the right time for CCP to attack Taiwan.

What's the deal with Taiwan?
What do they eat? and so on.

>number of all J20 is less than F35 monthly output
>powerful
lol

>b-but CHINA would produce 1 million jets after war begins
Ok Chang

TWO MORE WEEKS.

kek
i reported your post to the ccp
you will 'disappear' shortly

This. China prefers to look like le friendly merchant instead of randomly going in with guns blazing. They have never been a military power. They have been playing both sides since the Sino-Soviet split. They prefer for Russia and the West to annihilate each other and then swoop in and take advantage of the fall out economically.

this expat is a perfect example of a reddit user who talks tough and when the bombs start falling he will be on the phone to his embassy screaming to be evacuated. fuck that im mentally preparing to leave already save yourself from cognitive dissonance