Potentially the most kino happening

Forget wars. The Cascadia subduction popping is the ultimate happening.

Attached: Cascade_Volcanic_Arc.jpg (461x686, 84.25K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

bros... they predicted it...

Attached: 1628744892454.jpg (1779x1003, 209.33K)

Bullshit.
Seattle user here, nothing has happened, Barby is just delusional.

Magnitude 9.8 here we come!

Just imagine the largest megathrust earthquake in human history pushing california into the sea. tsunamis 50m high crashing into pacific coasts. the nips having another nuclear meltdown.

Attached: 1636102030454.jpg (400x388, 38.07K)

It will happen eventually, but who knows when.
It’s the West Coast, no nothing of value will be lost. Pity it won’t impact California.

i pray for this every night.

Sounds comfy. I live at 400’ elevation so it’s not my problem.

the volcanoes with cover the sky it will affect the globe.

Kitsap county checking in
do it
do it now

Attached: 1598503362816.jpg (890x852, 117.58K)

this will never happen

but remember when mount st helens exploded that was crazy

Didn't Japan get hit by a 7.4 recently? That would mean that the west probably will see some significant earthquakes pretty soon.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CASCADIA SUBDUTION POPPING JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN

Another shitty la palma. Two more weeks...

Lol it will be your problem eventually, retard

If this happens, one thing from that list will be checked off finally

oh god
oh god
oh god
I'm gonna....

Kyle, I love you but you will perish.

Please god, for Trudeau's love of Ardern's penis, please make it so.
>t.Albertan who loves eastern B.C. and its people.

Attached: Schulz-The-Big-One-Map-31.jpg (600x338, 72.7K)

The file name of this image is misleading. Squidward is not actually big in this image but is in the process of “bringing it around town”, and as such the camera angle gives him the appearance of being large
If you want an actual image of squidward being large I suggest you look up the episode where he ate all the krabby patties in the patty vault