If Russians want Ukraine so much WHY did they let it go in 1991 ?

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 8.12K)

they were broke

1991 never existed, we are in 2020 forever

So broke they couldn't just stack Russian troops all over it and threaten to run over whoever wanted to become independent ? It makes no fucking sense

The soviet dissolution in 1991 still absolutely escapes my grasp. I have, dozens of times, tried to understand why it was allowed; All the sources describe is Gorbachev being so cooperative he was conceivably the CIA's masterpeice.

Yes. You have to pay soldiers idiot.

They didn't have a soviet KGB kike as their president in 1991.

Attached: 1647471754061.png (604x1118, 832.87K)

Still makes no fucking sense teutonigger , unless you are telling me that they disbanded every single Russian soldier in the break-up of the Soviet Union , which makes even less sense.

Well at some point Russia was considered a democratic republic and then after Putin the country turned into a dictatorship and was said to harbour nazi type belief systems so that might have been the change.

I mean Russia is a massive country, they only really had so much land because of the USSR and since they are not communist anymore maybe they didn’t really have the same reasons for possessing so much land.

Yeltsin was the CIA piece not Gorbachev. Majority of people voted to keep the USSR together too

what are you on about
Putin brought Russia out of the dumpster
while at the same time dealing with thousands of sanctions from the US

There was a vote about it ?

Did he? How's the russian economy doing right about now? He's a commie KGB kike who "denazify" europe and bring back the USSR.

I try to make it simple for you but you are just too simple.
If you don't pay your soldiers you don't have to disband them. They will not listen to you.

Yes, there was a vote. Russia, Ukraine, and one of the other republics staged a coup to force the break-up.

Their leadership was super corrupt just like now.

Corruption

Why didn't they just pay the ones who were in Ukraine then and let the people in say... Siberia go with half their monthly wage ?

So the Russians shot themselves in the foot like that ? What a bunch of fucktards

1. They didn't have the money. 2. Would you work the same job for half what you earn now?

2 Not really , but given that I'm a soldier in Siberia and not in Ukraine i wouldn't be that important would i ?

Oil brought Russia out of the dumpster, except its still a shithole with a comically shitty economy and very little worldly impact beyond carryover influence from its USSR days. Please explain what actual GOOD Putin has done for Russia.

>the CIA's masterpeice
Lol
They don't get that much credit.
It took them by surprise. The biggest happening in the history of mankind and they didn't see it coming at all.

The glowniggers are incompetent. Always have been.