Stop taking iodine. This isn't funny

You're supposed to buy it, not actually take it. What do you think you're doing? Iodine can remove fluoride and chlorine from your body and you NEED that, which is why your tap water is full of it.

STOP TAKING IODINE.

Attached: stop taking iodine you filthy goyim.png (738x3768, 886.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMaqumn5Lcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This meme I keep seeing on here is the most medical disinformation I have ever seen in my life. You will NOT gain psychic powers, so don't even think about it.

Attached: tfw decalcified pineal gland.png (800x800, 1003.19K)

This is insane. I can't believe they even make pills with 130mg in it. The manufacturer should be sued right now, you should be taking 100mcg MAXIMUM. The FDA says so.

Attached: tfw decalcified pineal gland.jpg (1868x1868, 1.94M)

Just took 5x the Jew recommended dose today through a kelp supplement. Will tomorrow and so on.

The gooks eat 10x+ the Jew recommended dose per day and experience health benefits country wide
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMaqumn5Lcc

Attached: 1EECF4F5-B14C-487F-979F-5ADEDF1F0849.jpg (1080x1080, 195.13K)

0.5mg is BAD. You're going to die from hyperothyrodisms instantly.

Good try. I took cod liver oil, ginseng, and ate kefir for breakfast too. I’m transcending the Jew world order and activating my aryan DNA from the stars and there’s nothing the jews can do to stop me. (And yes I haven’t spilled my sacred sexual seed for years and it’s becoming a wellspring of living water inside of me)

Attached: FB30B3FD-8294-493F-8D3A-60B39B9D0131.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

>iodine in your tap water
you fucking glowie faggot I hope your family gets fucking murdered slowly in front of you

>Iodine can remove fluoride and chlorine from your body
You forgot bromide to complete the meme trifecta.

Iodine doesn't remove any of these, and saying or implying it does is disinformation. You still need to avoid ingesting fluoride (using it to brush your teeth with is fine, just don't swallow the foam) and bromide (stop eating bread and other wheat-related (or similar) products that have it, because they compete with Iodine absorption. Avoiding chlorine is relatively easy: Just wash (i.e. rinse with cold water at relatively high pressure) all fruits and vegetables thoroughly that you buy.

>how do i reading comprehensioned

Yes, I completely agree! Don't take any supplements, just eat healthy. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Supplements can kill you!

Iodized salt prevents disgusting goiters from popping up in your neck, dummy. I don't consume any more iodine than what's in table salt and I'm living goiter free, nigger.

Attached: goiter.jpg (768x470, 61.63K)

>using it to brush your teeth with is fine
Ngmi

>which is why your tap water is full of it.

STOP TAKING IODINE.
what did I miss? The part where you mistyped fluoride?

here's the iodine pill
op is pretending to be retarded to get me to post this

Attached: 1639880725070.jpg (1920x2607, 1.36M)

op stop pretending to be retarded alright

Attached: 1631150317938.jpg (690x415, 93.89K)

Why do they keep saying "gargle betadine" when betadine is for topical use.

Anybody who wanted iodine could just buy Lugol's. As usual they're a pack of liars and criminals.

Attached: jewsusingnazitricks.jpg (474x474, 22.65K)

oh, what you all quiet now AI? stupid fucking bitch

I dare you to prove otherwise. Fluoride is confirmed to aid with avoiding caries for an overwhelming majority of people; this goes specially for people that lead a modern lifestyle and therefore consume supermarket food. If you're a person that eats almost exclusively things raised or grown by yourself, then a salt-baking soda paste is enough.

As long as you spite all the foam out and rinse your mouth with water doing cheek gargles (no throat ones) then you're safe.

just like the japanese, right?

>STOP TAKING IODINE.

Attached: SaltyChoice.jpg (573x729, 61.69K)

The entire institution of public health is a menace and needs to be abolished.

Its sole purpose is crowd control and the people in charge always do guidance based on the assumption that a large percentage of people will do something foolish. The baldest and most obvious example of this happened with the FDA lowered the recommended dose for acetaminophen from 500mg to 325mg. They did this not because of new information about dosing, but to prevent injury among people who ignore warnings and make a habit of double or triple dosing.

The FDA should be split up into a set of independent and powerless advisory boards. The CDC should be gutted and stuffed into a basement office at the Pentagon. The NIH should be bulldozed with all of its staff locked inside.

Potassium iodide is an absolute must when people are fighting over nuclear power plants and threatening to blow them up. We should all have it on hand in case of any nuclear accident, whether or not it would be effective in a fallout situation. Obviously no one should be actually taking it in any measure except in an emergency and on the advice of a trusted physician.

Attached: better luck next time.jpg (1280x960, 866.22K)

I've seen someone take 12000mcg a day for a week with no problems.

Attached: Iodine.png (1251x851, 170.81K)

smoke cigars too asshole, who cares right? our tissues cant absorb and react to substances, or mouth cancer would be real

Don't do this, memeflaggot. Thyroid issues don't develop overnight, they accumulate until the organ loses the fight and stops working at full capacity, and they don't present with drastic symptoms until you start reaching the point when you need to take medicine to course-correct (if even possible at that point). Just take a healthy dose with every meal and avoid fluoride and bromide.

>organ tissue will absorb literally anything and it will all get digested the same exact way
Instead of eating your food you should spread it around your skin, retard.