Im so lonely bros

im so lonely bros

Attached: tumblr_5338e4206548ce0d86212cc1499b8b86_059196d5_250.gif (220x153, 112.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyZSCSCvn6Q
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtu.be/Xvg-W1FrRzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VRD7xvzGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop caring about it

Attached: 1524348611054.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

im here fren

Attached: 1647118760590.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

People are vastly overated. So is life and doing things.

Me too actually. I was really popular prior to COVID lockdowns and then I just stopped going out / working / doing things. I have money from investments I made when I was younger so that's fine but man the last 2 years have been isolating.

i just wanna be held
*hugs you*
thats hard leaf fren

Attached: 1631096701737.png (941x986, 1.25M)

im always popular initially then nobody wants anything to do with me
hate it

don’t have sex
don’t take your meds

That's great. No one to bother you.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyZSCSCvn6Q

me 3

Try this prayer bro

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

Just pay for the whore then. Trust youll feel better

sometimes that feels right but times like now its crushing
never took meds

I'm gonna tickle that tum

:/
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It's prob cuz they find out you're a nazi. People hate nazis. I'm not a nazi, I'm a commie. I was popular I'm just depressed and I stopped meeting up with people. I still chat with some of them but I don't meet up with them anymore.

fuck off and die bitch

go on some dating app. talk to gay dudes, thats how i met my best friend. gay guys make great friends, they set you up with easy girls in no time. practice talking to people and go out.

i never bring (((them))) up with anyone other than my parents and even then im not a nazi im just a realist

I figure that but the thing is if you're a nazi people are going to smell it on you. Because nazis have disdain for people. They have an inborn elitism and narcissism and disdain for those around them. People pick up on it. That's why nazis always end up super unpopular. Anyway, I'm not saying I'm perfect, obviously I suffer from major depression.

i have a hard time with sex i dont wanna get into it but i was abused sexually as a child and cant even bring myself to talk about it with other people without fidgeting alot and going quiet or being hostile
thats probably it desu

>So is life and doing things.

Attached: 1647469872652.png (846x345, 79.93K)

>nazis have disdain for people
so hating sex crazed drug addicts makes me a Nazi then

Take comfort in knowing that everyone else is too.

Attached: 413-4139146_transparent-yoda-apu-frens-hd-png-download.jpg (500x280, 64.39K)

Cats. Get cats until you're too busy taking care of cats to notice your emotions anymore.

You already admitted you're a nazi earlier with the ((())) thing, don't try to backpedal out of it now. Anyway, I was just trying to offer something constructive to help you out, IDK. I prob shouldn't offer anything constructive to help out a nazi.
But also yes the way people on Any Forums or right-wingers look down on drug addicts or people with sexual proclivities you disapprove of is a major turn-off to people. To almost everyone. IDK how autistic you need to be to not understand that

Good.

Attached: 1343246535.jpg (480x360, 46.01K)

Don't let it consume you, fren. Invest in your hobbies. do what you love and your happiness will find you, again.

>realizing that Jews literally control every facet of media and government makes you a Nazi
stupid commie
>people wanna sell all of your shit behind your back for meth and have 10 abortions because muh freedom!
fuck off dude

havent been truly happy in so long ive forgotten what that even means

There is a direct correlation between not having friends in real life and using the term "sex crazed" to describe people who can get laid.

Source?

youtu.be/Xvg-W1FrRzc

Attached: 73ec9b355d9a3447839f7fe2d0d21a77.jpg (500x346, 26.21K)

See how you immediately run to making yourself out to be a victim? Like I reference your disdain for drug addicts being a turn off and you immediately run to turn it into some fake shit about you being victimized and them "selling off all your shit"? See on Any Forums you're in an echo chamber of people who will reinforce that behavior but in the real world that kind of narcissistic victim-playing makes people not want to be around you. And jews are just people who are totally innocent and have done nothing wrong and your rhetoric against them really deeply turns people off

What the fuck is wrong with not wanting to be around someone that obsesses over drugs and sex exactly

Take your pills.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VRD7xvzGE

>echo chamber nonsense
I literally just made this post and that's it schizo
> implying drug addicts aren't theives
And let me guess you hit the bubble on the side sometimes for the taste? Again fuck off dude you're a pathetic fucking drug addict or worse, an enabler, and I neither want nor care for your advice. Take your meds and not the ones you get from tone' at the 5 and dime.

There’s also a direct correlation between how much a human being treats sex as some kind of social game and how shitty that human being is
While we’re on that subject, there’s a direct correlation between how hard I am and how soon I’m gonna be fucking your sister
Oh and another one in for good measure: there’s a direct correlation between the number of distinct strangers you’ve seen throughout this day and how many onions you’ll put in your dinner tonight
Are you starting to realize how fucking stupid you sound?

I'd hold you bro. No homo though. I can cook and you can have some.

Lol I'm trying to reason with you, but you're just a sick person. Anyway it's whatever. I'm just trying to explain what it is people don't like about and others like you on a personal level.
See the normal human reaction to seeing a drug addict is one of compassion and sympathy. One of understanding and remorse. Thinking "what awful things happened to him in his life to make him this way. was he wronged? did society fail him? did he fall through the cracks? is there anything we can do to help?" Those are the feelings most people have when they look at the misfortunate, but Any Forumsacks are devoid of them because they're just wrapped up in hate and their own narcissism. To a Any Forumsack a drug addict is just a simple target to attack and put down in order to make himself feel stronger and superior.

I never fit in, but these past 3 years have made me irreversibly incompatible with any other human.

not reading it
heres your (you) commie
:)

I know the feeling, the girl i love will always love her deadbeat boyfriend over me. Women are all retarded, but she's got a heart of gold so I can't hate her. Actually works really hard too, feels bad man. Why can't I get any luck with women, seems like the good ones are in long term relationships with fucking globo homo faggots. This dude literally has no money either.

:)

We are all doing time in Xenus prison