What's taking Russia so long?

What's taking Russia so long?

Attached: BDD524FA-3E8E-417A-BD6B-0780C66EF22C.jpg (844x1024, 67.53K)

the spring mud

das it

Why is she so perfect bros

tay ;-;

Attached: get-real-Taymiester.jpg (717x708, 61.79K)

>2nd largest landmass in Europe with the 3rd largest military and billions in Western support
gee I wonder

>be russia
>army of 3 million
>can't invade country with army less than a third of its military size
fucking LOL

Not just billions in Western support, but also trained by Americans how to fight.

Tay went home early this night and never allowed her perfect vageene to be touched by this monkey dick

Attached: 13F36D94-C4AE-4D84-9D30-2D9BC9C33B37.jpg (284x177, 9.05K)

Ukraine is a mostly light infantry fighting group and Russia is using mostly mechanical infantry group. Ukraine has close to 17k anti-tank missiles that can be used by a single person who are attacking logistics and choke points. Plus I think Russians heart is not into this war.

She got fake boobies!

she doesnt have such big tits

The Jews want to drag this war out for as long as they possibly can so that more goyim die and economies will be in shambles, so they can exploit that.

niggers

Attached: GDNuQky[1].jpg (992x559, 63.16K)

It's not about Ukraine at all, it's about Saudi Arabia.

That's just what Jews do.

Can't advance if they're dead

Attached: 1647316686038.webm (480x848, 2.02M)

I know right this is longer than any other movie I've ever seen, longer than Star Wars Return of the Space Herpes.

It's sticky out there

Attached: 2022-03-01 20.25.31.jpg (540x960, 129.61K)

I know, hurry up you monkey nigger!

Attached: 1646659475458.png (267x382, 144.45K)

WEW

A simple American Colonel Col Macgregor told the truth about the situation in Ukraine. Main theses:

▪Still active Ukrainian units are cut off and surrounded in various settlements. They are capable of only small attacks on insignificant objects. The outcome of the war is predetermined.

▪For the Russian army, the main problem was initially the requirement to advance without great destruction and civilian casualties. This creates the illusion of slow progress, which the West uses to convince the whole world that Russia is losing.

▪The war can be ended quickly by scoring destruction and casualties, but Putin categorically does not need this. 70% of Russian citizens support their president - that's a lot.

▪In the south-east of Ukraine, 16 thousand soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are surrounded. This has been going on for several days, and it is not known how much they have left. But Russia is not interested in their destruction - it is better that they surrender.

▪The Russian army is trying to avoid the central part of Ukraine so as not to enter the fields so as not to interfere with the sowing campaign.

▪ The task of the Russian army is to take control of all important objects. The territory of Russia is not needed - only the destruction of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The goal is almost reached, without taking into account the troops in the environment.

▪Mariupol is a big problem: there are a lot of Nazis from Azov, which is fraught with great destruction. But McGregor doesn't know what the Russian high command has in mind.

▪In the United States, they are rubbing about universal evil in the person of Putin, all information about the events until 2014, about 14 thousand dead during the conflict in Donbass, is hushed up. But McGregor is confident that the truth will come out anyway.

▪The biggest lie on American TV is about the order of the Russian Army to kill Ukrainian civilians. Mistakes happen, b

zoomies think war takes 30 mintues like their video games