Invade Canada

Fellow Americans, if we lose the petrodollar then the only way we can sustain our way of life is by lebensrauming the American continents. Canada has a White majority, they would be the easiest country to invade. Any American man who participates can gain riches they could not aquire in the United States. My invasion plan is the following.
>We need a dozen good men to launch an attack on the Ontario Peninsula
>We send two boats in the dead of night over Huron and Erie
>These soldiers move through the Canadian countryside burning the property of nonwhites
>Eventually these two groups should reach separate police stations and outgun them with superior American firepower
>these groups then retreat and fight a guerilla war against zog authorities for at least a day
>during this time the border is presumably close and a military presence will arrive
>we have propagandists encourage other American and Canadians to join the fight and launch an operation to sever the connection between east and West Canada
>Even a small military presence on the Ontario Peninsula would force Canadian military south
>Any invasion of Toronto, Ottowa, or Montreal will require an amphibious invasion.
>Hopefully within a month we can march on Toronto and burn it

Attached: Ontario_Peninsula.jpg (341x331, 23.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX4PbrOpb1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ottowa
It's Ottawa.

you'd get your shit pushed in, bud
you've tried this already and failed

ffs it's the Bruce peninsula, and it's the most densely populated part of Canada.
>xdd let's lay siege to Chicago, we'll take over overnight!

You only need leafland for potash and maple syrup. Dethrone the dictator while you're up there won't you?

Not true, the real urban centers are up north. The riches of the west can only be acquired if we decapitate the east.

America could probably take the capitol in a few weeks. Just don't ever see military action from the US Republic ever again though.

>retard still thinks it’s 1812

There’s nothing but Indians and arabs there. You’d be doing us a favour by taking it.

>the real urban centers are up north
nigger what is Toronto

It took Russia 30k men to take Crimea, we can do this with less. Canadians will role over for us.

It's on lake Ontario, if you want to flank it we need to take the southwest. We can't just cross the bridges or try to sail there en mass. Frankly we need boats and we cannot hide them in New York.

the few troops we do have are fierce and not to be fucked with but you would obviously win in a few days.

Surprise we decided to make ourselves a nuclear nation again. Oops there goes washington and new york.

Join us in taking it leaf, our goal will be to force those shitskins east and to "concentrate" the ones that remain.

This isn't a plan backed by the government, in fact my government would denounce it and try to stop it. We just want to create an annexation movement in Canada and all we need is an American spark.

Fuck Canada I can't even go to Windsor because I got a dui half a decade ago I get turned away at the border

Invade and exterminate them, ESPECIALLY the women and children. Those coawrd faggots (whose national symbol is a fucking leaf) are nothing but pimples of "men".

Fuck Canada!

Attached: 1647473170439.jpg (1200x928, 72.13K)

That happens both ways. If you ever commit a crime you can't enter the USA.

>My invasion plan is the following
I believe OP is a psyop faggot who's trying to overton shift Leaf sentiment away from AB separation.
>Counteroffer, fuck your gay coasts (E&W) keep your black and trans loving progs.
Long live the republic of Diagolon!

Peter (((Zeihan))) is a WEF apparatchik extraordinaire. His original video title was "The End of Canada". The video has been re-uploaded by Gen Z Alberta Patriot, which is the one I am linking here.
Peter Zeihan The End of Canada || Alberta Separation Independence WEXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=AX4PbrOpb1Q
>INB4 Zeihan is a WEF shill. Based on his accurate geopolitical analysis, a conservative (Prentice) was sent destroy the Wildrose party, which made us HATE the conservatives. A new party was formed (UCP) and Jason Kenney (current Premier) was assigned specifically to cockblock the AB separatist movement.

TLDR; Looks like Alberta separation is back on the menu boys.

Attached: diagolon-borders-continent-outline.png (771x529, 32.54K)

Good, you termites are vile hicks, the worst are fr*nch c*nadians, the inbred spics of the north.

finally a post i can get behind

Quebec is mostly Norman and Breton...

I don't even know what flag your "country" is, but I agree about the french canadians.