What outlandish Political theories and schizo tier beliefs do you genuinely hold?

Attached: 1646173018612.jpg (1280x720, 91.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DtCIp9sgiE0
rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi,

I've been with a few women in my life and one thing I've noticed is that the female anus is incredibly close to the vagina, in fact they're barely an inch apart.

I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feel like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.

Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her anus is only 1 inch away from her pussy and laugh her into oblivion.

Women: Please accept that they're too close together, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. Afterall, we're having to sleep with a creature whos ANUS is only 1 inch away from the vagina --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favour.

Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that

They're just too close together, sorry, but its true.

Jews secretly eat pork.

If everyone in the world daily practiced meditation it would solve ninety percent of our problems.

>women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence.
That's why they talk to you while they're shitting.

It's not the Jews it's autistic people

Well since you asked the mesas are actually giant tree stumps chopped down by the hard work of giants.

If you genuinely hold a belief you aren't gonna consider it schizo.

Christ is king and everything is going to be okay in the end.

I'm a centrist

Why would god make women this way?
What evolutionary advantage does having the baby maker and the shitmaker right next to it.

Paleontology is at least 75% bullshit fan fiction.
Anybody telling you they know the behavior or diet patterns of an animal based on an 85 million year old skeleton that they had to make fake plaster molds of to complete is a liar.
There are only a handful of any given dinosaur species ever found. The odds of an animal dying in just the right circumstances to be fossilized are so low that it precludes the possibility of having a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions at all. Not to mention it’s literally just bones

Not to mention most paleontologists seem to be women, which makes the entire field’s credibility even more questionable

I want an actual answer on this: why does half of Any Forums deny dinosaurs?

Attached: 1605974035100.jpg (1125x1232, 823.15K)

youtu.be/DtCIp9sgiE0

gang stalking, about 5 years now
at least 3 civilians, the entire police force and all the agencies are being used

Jews aren't ruining the world and bringing on the end times.

Because of dragons dipshit. all of the fossils are dragon skeletons.
Notice how scientests never say they dig up dragons, they always say dinosaurs?

fucking think for once retard

They quite literally are. They may or may not be consciously coordinating it, but jews are quite literally running the world, and bringing on the end of times.

Industrial Society and it's Future poses the only sensible explanation for why everything always feels like it's getting worse. Over any 20 year period starting in 1700 we are more disconnected from the things that made us happy as apes, sacrificing love, joy and connectedness for industrial logistics. And these trends are accelerating exponentially.

It's an utterly prophetic work.

Attached: 1531645843105.png (640x453, 633.74K)

Christ is actually King

What if it is autistic jew?

This

Attached: You're in One.png (600x800, 786.9K)

In time I will be endowed with great and terrible power and usher in the apocalypse that humanity deserves.

CHINA WILL NOT SEND ARMS TO RUSSIA

based, amen

justwanttogrillism is literally just normieism

I believe reality is stranger than fiction
rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html

That USA is a nation of rejects, of people who fled europe because they'd be hung or shot there. They fled to America and bred there, genociding locals in process, going so low as to use pox blankets.
A rotten country that only got worse with time, its mere existence poisons the air we breathe.