THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD TIGHT NOW WHO TOOK THE JAB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: IMG_1221.jpg (1241x664, 126.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackSlaterPT/status/1502748866206126084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Covid Death data report.png (891x4564, 546.13K)

Haven't been on /pol or outside for awhile. Forgot the whole vaccination thing even existed until now, thanks I guess

Attached: 1646447293277.jpg (660x689, 101.5K)

I will nasal spray vaxx you in your sleep

I did.
Feel fine.
Bench pressing 300. Squatting 475.
Won't be getting a booster, obviously.

You got something to say about it?

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

Part of the spike protein can bind to plaque forming proteins in the brain. Enjoy your lesions.

Kek and all they had to do was politely say "no thank you"

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Attached: 1646975399475.png (365x634, 226.39K)

I took it to die. Still alive for now and disappointed. Im too chickenshit to off myself. Hoped this would do it.

>not even centered
motherfucker

Sorry nigger. I did it so I could keep my job and pension. I know people have done alot worse to put food on the table.

There are a lot more who took it who are no longer able to be here

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I wonder if those spike proteins can attach to plaque inside coronaries? I am seeing so many people who need coronary artery bypass graphs (CABGs). It's unreal. Everyone is saying it's due to deferred medical care. But I have not had ONE patients the last 6 months who has needed a CABG who has been unjabbed.

every year lived past 60 offers diminishing returns anyway.
anything else?

Lmao you’ll be dead soon
>AND THATS A GOOD THING

yeah, no one cares fatty

>ROTTING AND CLOTTING LOUDLY

>every year lived past 60 offers diminishing returns anyway
True in most cases I'm affraid

There certainly are LOL
twitter.com/JackSlaterPT/status/1502748866206126084

I benched a Boeing 747 and half of the Australian cricket team were still inside. In 1994. Got anything to say about it?

Vaxxed here, been suffering arrhythmias lately, how much time do I have left?

My mother got both shots and seems to be a bit more forgetful than usual. A week ago though some nurse called and asked her if she wanted to get a third shot, which she refused. I knew it from the start but this is nothing more than a fucking cashgrab to sell millions of low potency vaccines for a disease that seemse to be as harmless as the common cold

I'm am being serious here. If you now have an arrhythmia you have sognificant increase in mortality. You should have a 12 lead ekg done and you may need to wear a Holter monitor for several days to weeks.

I refuse to believe anyone took that shit without long term testing and safety data.
Just like your MSDS at your workplace, you have THE RIGHT to know whats in the shit you work with and what it might do to you if exposed.
no fucking retarded normie, no matter how brainded, took that shot. I refuse to believe it.

Attached: Pfizer is a fraudulent nigger company.png (1450x4564, 1.94M)

take mk7. maybe it will help prevent that STEMI