Started a war to get rid off Ukraianian nationalists

>started a war to get rid off Ukraianian nationalists
>actually made every Ukrainian a nationalist
>killing mostly Russian speaking soldiers from Central/Eastern Ukraine and bombing white children
>glassed only Russian speaking cities
>imposed North Korea like sanctions on his country
>shoved the whole World that Russian army was a paper tiger
>actually losing the war and Crimea as a result

Was it worth it? What is he thinking rn?

Attached: 16473925278970.jpg (1920x1080, 685.66K)

>What is he thinking rn?
>echo
>echo

>echo

>echo
>echo
>echo

Attached: brownian.gif (240x240, 693.1K)

he will be fine living in his castle, knowing his daughters live in the west. your country and his won't be so cozy though.

>get rid off Ukraianian nationalists
This was always a lie. He just wants to conquer the land and take their natural resources.

We will restore everything by using some of those 300 Billions. Rekt

Attached: rekt.png (1013x351, 34.23K)

How long is that table gonna get?

yes, but it ended up him loosing his army and giving back all the land he took since 2012.

Attached: 1647405419255.jpg (1220x813, 91.9K)

Until the war ends.

do you have any more dead/mangled corpses of russian fascists? Any kadyrov's subhumen?

the war will ends in 2-3 weeks. They need a peace deal or they'll get completelly rekt. We're already mobilized 200K new soldiers and training them and we got 1 billion to buy Air defence. It's over for him

You have no idea how bad things are going to get.

wasn't it to "denatzify" the jewish ukraine?

Untill the hell.

The cope from Ukraine is off the charts . Stop listening to the media you mong

>read objective facts about the situation
>form an opinion
>YOU'RE A SHILL
what if I said you were coping?

>Any kadyrov's subhumen?
most of them haven't even been in Ukraine they just post photos from Belarus and pretend it's Ukraine. Hard to kill them if they not here kek

Attached: 668.jpg (1000x1000, 170.01K)

even his soldiers don't know why are they here at this point. It was something like this:
>the Ukies are our brothers and they'll welcome us as liberators
>uhm no actually they are evil neonazis
>or maybe globohomo jews
>we didn't invade at all
>maybe we did
>we need to defend the Donbass
>it's about NATO
>no actually it's about secret American biolabs
>we aren't killing civilians
>ok maybe we are but they deserved it
>oh fuck we might actually lose to a bunch of potato farmers
>bring in the syrians and africans

I've actually wondered how many Ukrainians can see through Azov's bullshit and know they'd be fighting for nothing more than the gain of the EU.
They have to know by now that Nationalism isn't any more welcome in the EU than it is in Russia (for different reason.)
Surely they've seen the plethora of images regarding Muslim terror in Europe, not to mention the beatings and rapes? Do the Ukraininans think they'll reject those refugees even by force if necessary?
If they want to do that they should be telling the EU to fuck off already and avoid that situation entirely.
How many beautiful White people are being sent to their deaths in the name of a false Nationalism that would only bring globalism and corporate slavery to their nation?

This conflict is like watching WWII on a condensed timescale. Americans charged into machine gun fire to stop Nazi Germany and rescue Jews and we were repaid for that act with Usery, Degeneracy, Propaganda, Self-hatred, and effective indentured servitude.
Ukrainians would also be subjected to these things by these same people.

I have contacts in military. Literally. I'm the user who gave isider info yesterday from this thread. Today this info was confirmed. Russia is loosing this heavily.

Attached: proof.png (1888x619, 179.87K)

I don't want to spoil your pleasure but all army say they are winning even when they are losing. It is too keep the soldiers in the battle to them not resign.

Tapac, ты нe пoнял. Дo пocлeднeгo хoхлa. Heкoмy из вac бyдeт дo кyбaни идти.

Russians literally shelling/bombing the cities with civilians and you are watering your mouth about globohomo bullshittery.

their famous general already run away home to his mommy. This isn't Instagram war they thought it would be

Attached: 62320396bb943.jpg (1272x1280, 260.54K)

Attached: ukraineredditbase.png (2559x1320, 2.38M)

And then Putin nukes Lvov, a shithole that deserves to be being erased from history, hohol chimps surrender and everything goes back to normal, the end

They're needed to keep a watch on the Belarus army and keep them from killing Luka and flipping the country's loyalty.

stop shit posting and get to the front

твoя apмия yжe пpocит y Китaя мивинy, чтoбы нe cдoхнyть тyт c гoлoдa))

нo Beликий Cи Гycтoй Boлoc Heфpитoвый Cтepжeнь нe бyдeт дaвaть тeхникa плeштвый кapлик вop. Oн пoдoждeт пopaжeниe пяный мeдвeдь, a пoтoм кyпить Cибиpь зa oдин миcкa pиc. A кaждoмy Укpaинцy кoшкa-жeнa пoдapoк зa пoмoщь в paзвaл Poccия

Attached: png-transparent-catgirl-anime-music-video-dakimakura-cat-mammal-animals-black-hair.png (920x1135, 124.11K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

only two more weeks until anti-air

Attached: Capture.png (1572x181, 43.24K)