I saw some pictures of a naked girl on a balcony with Ukranian flag around her waist...

i saw some pictures of a naked girl on a balcony with Ukranian flag around her waist. I couldn't find the pictures on google or yandex, the only place I saw her is on Any Forums
Please frens, help me out.

Attached: 1641873323652.png (270x186, 60.19K)

watchu gonna do with it, ivan?

Attached: pepe-striped-shirt.png (583x482, 119.14K)

Give me something more to go on. Was it the OP image? Was it in the thread? Do you remember what they were talking about?

I gotcha OP

He's gonna jerk off to it, with you leafy boy.

Attached: 1610384369641.png (2048x1024, 610.27K)

I wanna share it with my friends. Just so god damn perfect booba...

I jerk off excusevely to hentai manga. Jerking off to real women is cringe.

You better hurry up and give me something to go on before this shit gets jannied instead of engaging with idiots who don't want to help you.

coomer no cooming

Thats fine, sometimes though you need a partner beside you to jerkoff to the hentai.

It's EXACTLY as I described: naked girl on a balcony with yellow-blue Ukranian flag around her waist. OP of a /chug/ 2-3 days ago. Was reposted a lot, but now she's gone :(

On it, give me a second.

delete this thread it has nothing to do with politics

FUCK YOU LET IVAN HAVE HIS COOMPIC

Why is it so fucking hard to search old images from Any Forums? I've started aggressively saving everything just so I can see it again.

you see that's why your country and countrymen will go to hell.

I checked CHUG and UHG threads going back 5 days, found nothing. You sure it was the OP?

I checked too, nothing, I thought maybe someone had it. Oh well.

I saw one with an apu and the apu squeezes her bob and she has a really cute face but i cant find the source
I gave up months ago but it still bothers me.

Was this it?

Attached: 1639252302599.jpg (960x1280, 88.01K)

odd looking balcony that.

It has a Ukranian flag and booba, sounds to me like what he's looking for.

yEP.
I was 100% sure it was a balcony, fuck. How early the symptoms of Alzheimer's could manifest?

Are you the russian who posts furry shit all the time or are there many degenerates in your country

It was a balcony for the other photo she did 2

well there you go
you're a retard but I'm glad you got your pic

based ivan

Hahahahahaha. It's OK man. I figured that was what you were talking about. That's an old pic man. I searched delet'd photos on the archive. Jannies never cease to be faggots. If I get a ban, I'll remember you as I reset my router, fren.

Oh, fuck, maybe.

he warn't wrong
bout dem tiddies
dey damn-near perect

Attached: carl tonight 2.gif (298x202, 3.4M)

Near? Name one flaw

She's 17.95 you sick fuck

I can name 10 easily but you wouldn't understand em so there's no point.

They're not in my face

Nice.

The search for the second photo continues.