I need to stop using DuckDuckGo

trying to find out about something i heard, so apparently if i type in anything related to the US border or the wall, then you just get barraged with these results

Google was bad enough but i just can't anymore with this shit...

Attached: forgetaboutukraine.png (727x799, 160.71K)

bump niggerbump niggerbump niggerbump nigger

try wiby

it's better for a lot of things, it basically searches people's home pages and personal sites instead of indexing chink ad-farm scrapebait so you get better results with a lot of niche subjects

Rude

ddg got shitty several years back. unironically the Russian search engines or Japanese might be the only ones left not completely pozzed. i'm sure they will go to shit too soon.

not only is it fucking shit at finding anything relevant the people running it are comped and are manipulating results for political purposes. I just went back go Google (they fuck with shit too, but at least I can find what I want 90% of the time).

here's my options, what should I choose?

Attached: file.png (336x249, 13.56K)

I noticed this a few months ago. I ended up switching to Yandex

Weren't you here for the threads where Any Forums proved search engines are trash? Doesn't matter which mainstream one you use. Yandex, Google, DDG, Yahoo, Bing. They all lie about the number of hits, and feed you almost all ads. Any Forums had a number of threads on this, so did Any Forums.

You can try it yourself, search for something, anything really, notice Jewgle tells you it has "140,000,000 hits" or something. Then go to the bottom of the page and start clicking "next page" and by, at the most, page 15 or so it will tell you the true number of actual results, which will almost always be in the low hundreds to maybe, tops, 1000 or so.

The Internet has been captured, all the main search engines, no matter where they are, are fucked. Only alternatives are to get results from small or open and distributed crawler networks or run your own crawler.

>startpage

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-225506.png (864x1728, 347.54K)

This seems better.

no i missed out that the search engines are already over but could have guessed as much. thanks for the effort post tho.

I’m going to start a search engine and half the budget will be on armed guards and Slavic Cybersec gurus to make sure it stays online and no kike can ever get their grubby hands on it

I just tested them all, Ecosia and Qwant are actually showing me non-pozzed results for nigger and holohoax. DDG stopped doing that (obviously because DDG is jewish owned). There's a Rozan who is a co-founder of Qwant and he may be the sole jew co-founder out of the 3 but I really can't tell if he's a jew or not and couldn't find any details. I'll stick with Qwant until I find a better solution

Qwant

Attached: file.png (1011x909, 283.98K)

Seems pozzed

Attached: IMG_20220317_130827.jpg (1080x1756, 378.95K)

I highly doubt daily stormer is going to pull up any non-pozzed results but it's not gimping other results

Attached: file.png (1013x907, 122.63K)

This thread has me really thinking about deploying an open source search engine on my home server

brave for something google might be blocking and google for everything else.

Why is it not showing results for the daily stormer though? Seems weird, almost as if the search results have been curated.

First result is 'fictionverse'. Even jewgle has the most relevant results at the top of their results.

Attached: IMG_20220317_132308.jpg (1080x983, 191.49K)

almost certainly. they're probably curated for holocaust too but you should be able to bypass any of it if you know what to search for. It's one thing for them to curate mainstream results but going above and beyond to scrub any 'wrong think' is where most of the major engines are right now. The only thing on the horizon is Gab saying they were looking into creating a search engine. I think this has become such a problem that soon enough it will be solved. see:
a non-pozzed search engine doesn't exist outside of the smaller ones but I've been in a dozen of these threads and still haven't got a good alternative yet. especially one that works with brave browser. So unless you have a different alternative, it's enough to bounce from DDG.