Foreward Observations Group

Low level glowie here. Why did they nuke all socials and delete YT channels? Did they get go on the front? What happened

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 185.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xD0junWlFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are those glocks?

a bunch of em got slaughtered earlier today and they decided to go dark

>Forward Assessments Group

I'll tell you everything I know. First, you tell me what book that guy's holding.

>What happened
Over half of them are dead, and the rest ran to the Polish border.

They got blown the fuck up

Attached: amerifatt! mad.jpg (441x766, 88.28K)

It's secret

why are they carrying ar mags while holding cocks?

Glowniggers got rekt because they're used to bullying sand niggers and not fighting a modern conventional army

Attached: ukglowiesrekt.jpg (1125x2316, 644.85K)

>
dasvidanya muttbois

Attached: 1600695277671.jpg (1200x799, 93.53K)

the ars are in the helicopter

Yeah they are glocks, with a B&T USW brace.

They used the wrong move.

Attached: 1603930306338.webm (360x640, 1.68M)

Intel slave s a bit of a shit t.me, any other source? Out of curiousity? They nuked all socials and the YT channel is gone. IF you don't, I get it, its war, but I need more than a screenshot of a social from a prop acct

>Tactical elite pewpewpew shtuff n all that jazz
>Just keeps the launch codes and spy stuff under the arm because I guess there's no such thing as a tactical backpack.

Attached: 1499112886330.png (640x960, 489.27K)

They did their job. They just didn’t realise what their job was.

Do they realize they are the definition of cringe ? They go into other countries to start shit up then they cry when a rocket lands over them.

Some troons treated Arma 3 like COD and got the fuck yeeted outta them

ah so they are faggots like i thought

Most Mercs do, do zoomers even know what Blackwater is or just the new name for it? I need something other than some shit t.me account driven by some slav fag

If they did nuke all theirs social Media maybe that mean that they have smarten up a bit. You know the Rusky left the Internet operational in Ukraine for good reason.......

they are 320s with a flux defense brace you stupid fucking /k/ faggot.

Yes. I know this. The information warfare is the hot topic rn, this is a precursor for wars to come with geotags, socials, false posts and whatnot. Just look at the state of this shit board the last 6 months, where do you think all the Covid/Gabbi spammers went?

>maybe that mean that they have smarten up a bit.
I wouldn't bank on it.

Attached: 1647294289033.jpg (654x654, 163.64K)

All socials? Raoul Dukes instagram is up right now
Also random text on a coloured square is not evidence retard.

unchecked, shit screencap of some tongue flicking ruskie bullshit, I need more than what faggots like you produce, this is a big boy thread. Stop linking me shitty t.me prop accounts and screen caps of texts

staged pic screaming larpers

Flux raider

Just fuck and die off already will you glowie feral one. Die for the talmud and low-tier corrupted backstabbing brainwashing chaos gods like m0l0cx and co.

I love the anti-kike; anti-christ; Lucifer; Christ; and other Deties / Dimensional Beings on the Imperium of Man's side.

Only a complete fucking moron ignorant of even the basic military capabilities of Russia would run into that war.
We are fortunate they decided to eliminate themselves from our gene pool.

Attached: 1591396902804.gif (540x295, 3.75M)

>Raoul Dukes
thx nz bro

picccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccs

Stalone didnt make it?

need pics

nooo
where's muh heckin air supporterinos

Attached: 1469718501493.png (1280x1381, 831.06K)

Nobody ITT knows and they’re not dumb enough to be found if they don’t want to be, so that begs the question, from what they’re showing you what do they want you to think?

T formerly luminescent

foggots that didnt know anything about that part of the world

>Ghost standing by

Attached: 1647299932291.jpg (604x409, 58.84K)

>they’re showing you what do they want you to think?
more cia black book funds shitting on 80's Ruskie equipment is all I have seen the last two weeks, I am just asking why they nuked the socials and seeing who knows what. shitty t.me links only do so much

youtube.com/watch?v=4xD0junWlFc

expendables in there to do the chem false flagat

Shhh... they are nor posing for a picture. They definitely don't look COD cool and that binder has secrets. ;)

smujake68, is that you? or are you talking out of your ass again?

lol

Attached: 1609732153416.png (1000x802, 1.72M)

Possibly worried about tracking/hacking/IDing but my personal guess is sick of dealing with a troll army of pol contrarian retards and russian retards (but i repeat myself) spamming the inbox. Who knows maybe clout achieved time to go to work

Thanks.

Fair enough, I figured I would probe, appreciate your input

Underrated.

Attached: 3197C878-08AC-43D6-BD9A-4442ECCF0C9E.jpg (1024x576, 67.67K)