Accept Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

Accept Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6:40 - And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=yh89H7MC7Qc

Attached: 3f078cd3befb5e352a5dacf02b727eec.jpg (500x725, 67.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
youtube.com/watch?v=2xB_idRplrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have. Proud Catholic here. God be with you.

Attached: JesusRising.jpg (1024x768, 206.2K)

seems disrespectful to shred your book out of context like this for people who probably won't read a single verse from it.

How is it out of context?

Hello, I’ve stumbled across a word in the bible could somebody help me determine what it means ? It’s Roubmi.

watch this gospel video if you don't want to burn in hell. must watch for work salvationists that think they're christians

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

>watch this gospel video if you don't want to burn in hell

Not biblical.

>Proud Catholic
yikes
>These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look,
Proverbs 6

youtube.com/watch?v=2xB_idRplrk

Attached: 91FA942A-6167-4119-B6E5-D7D02D2CE086.jpg (1242x1037, 801.82K)

based

Here's the bad news: We are all sinners who deserve to go to hell to pay for our sins.

>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
Romans 3:10
"Righteous" means perfect or always right. I'm not perfect, and you don't think you're perfect, right? None of us are.

>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Romans 3:23

>If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1 John 1:8

>For the wages of sin is death
Romans 6:23
"Wages" means payment, what we earn, such as "minimum wage". Everyone's physical body dies, so the bible isn't just talking about physical death, but actually a second death. Death of the soul. Have you ever heard of a second death?

>And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
Revelation 20:14

Here's a list of who gets thrown into the lake of fire:
>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

That's a pretty bad list, but notice that it includes liars as well. Have you ever told a lie? Of course. I have, you have. The bible says that even if you have told only a single lie then you are guilty of all!
>For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:10

>Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1 John 3:4

So that's the bad news: You are a sinner who deserves to go to hell to pay for your sins. The wages of sin is death. But do you think that God wants to send everyone to hell? No! I have to tell you the bad news before the good news.

>The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

Attached: 1EFE61FD-F631-4C24-8B7A-1B10E22BA941.jpg (1242x1037, 969.44K)

The good news is that God offers everyone a free gift of everlasting life and makes it EASY to be saved from hell!

>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

The moment you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, you have everlasting life. That means you cannot lose it!

>He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:36

Jesus says:
>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 6:47

"Everlasting" means it lasts forever and "hath" is present tense. The moment you believe in Jesus Christ you have everlasting life! There's nothing you could do to lose it, because then it wouldn't have lasted forever, would it? God will still punish you for your sins much like a father would punish a child to get them on the right track, but there's nothing you could do to lose your salvation.

The word "chasten" means to correct by punishment:
>For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons."

Salvation is a free gift, all you have to do is have faith in Jesus Christ. He paid for your sins with his blood. Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose again! God promised everlasting/eternal life to all who believe in Jesus, and God cannot lie!

>In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Titus 1:2

Attached: 271AA9F0-A68E-44ED-9157-601271E6A0FB.jpg (1500x1500, 212.73K)

lol no

Attached: 1644558470479.jpg (500x500, 86.33K)

>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Romans 10:9-10

Does the bible say that you must repent of your sins, be baptized, go to church, or do good works and be a good person to be saved? NO. Those are all good things that God will bless you for doing, but salvation is by FAITH ALONE in Jesus Christ. It's impossible for you to work your way to heaven because then you're counting on YOURSELF instead of Jesus who did all of the work for you already!

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
"Grace" means it's free, such as a "grace period" which means free time on making a car or house payment for example. "Saved" means saved from hell. "Faith" is another word for believe. "Works" means working your way to heaven and everlasting life, which IS NOT POSSIBLE. Jesus Christ already did the work for you and you have to put 100% of your faith in him!

>He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life

If you you are a sinner who deserves to go to hell for your sins, but truly believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay for your sins and was raised again, then call upon Jesus Christ to save you!
Here is a prayer for you to say:

"Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I know I deserve to go to hell. But I believe that you died on the cross for me, were buried, and rose again. Please save me and take me to heaven when I die. Amen."

Attached: 4E15544B-D42E-4251-AE94-FFF648610CA7.jpg (250x225, 9.39K)

For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and shall stand in the latter day upon the earth, And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

How do I stop cooming?

its not....you know that Bible quotes are an endpoint to themselves. Anti-Christians just grasp at any straws they can

>the gospel is not biblical
Satan is that you? Everlasting life or death is on the line.

>He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

No. I've had it with jews. I've had it with you. Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef is NOT kang, I will not pretend jewish fables are real, I will not continue to let you suicide the White race in pointless wars like what's happening in Ukraine, all to prop up a fucking kike.

Fuck jews, fuck jew books, fuck jewish religions, and fuck you.

No thanks, not interested in your mob boss ultimatum

I pray against the evil incapsulated in this thread and all my prayers, subjects and stipulations inside and out and I pray for the opposite of this in all exact manners, all vice versas.

>believing in a pedo cult

Attached: 5f2e1ad0cf97f.jpg (612x493, 25.06K)

>I love you so much I'm going to sacrifice myself to myself to forgive you for what your allegorical ancestors did a long time ago
how do you not cringe
have you no cringe ability?

Damn so like people read a book that was written thousands of years ago prior to any real effort towards real scientific rigor and take it as truth?

Let me try:

Corinthians 4:20 - if you're reading this book, you're a gay sucker that believes a very specific middle-eastern mythology because Rome went Christian a couple thousand years ago.

>Aaaah men

Ironic. It seems that In the current society, religious people ended in the same hole than autistic weird but smart outcasts.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 8.88K)