Caucasus

Russia is home to the origin of "caucasian". Chechnya is white. Iranians are white. Everybody fighting is white while jews hide. "Ukrainians" are white. Georgians are white. These are beautiful people with a rich history, not Jewish junkyard dogs on the loose. Peace to our people. Stop playing jewish IQ games and labelling. We can yell at each other when we are finished.

Attached: DqraEsRXgAECY1L.jpg (774x928, 90.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranian_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bella!

Slidddddddde

Attached: PSX_20220316_222110.jpg (1080x2400, 220.07K)

Why do jews have such a hate boner for Caucasians

Attached: armenians2.jpg (1200x630, 114.21K)

jews sitting in bunkers plotting the death of white men

Low blow

And white men carrying out the death sentence by fighting for them or agreeing with them.

Probally jealousy

>iranians
>white
op is a gigantic nigger faggot

Attached: iran.jpg (700x394, 45.93K)

That man is whiter than 60% of America.

Those aren't Iranians leaf, those are invaders. Iran is Persia, Persians are 10x whiter than Canadians. Learn history, Aryan comes from Indo-Iranians from Caucasus Mountains. Caucasian. You got burgered bud.

youre retarded. kill yourself faggot

Attached: smithereens.jpg (750x561, 78.05K)

Same leaf different pile. I bet my life, this suicide you suggest, that you would never meet up with me. So be happy you're safe behind this. I'll keep living, cause we both know you're a maggot cunt.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranian_languages

Don't let Jews fool you. Following Islam has nothing to do with race. Only in Judaism is race important.

it probably would be satisfying to meet you just to shank you in the neck you fucking kike golem

Remember that week when leafs were based and weren’t going to pussy put like Americans did when the government cracked down but did the same thing and even gave cops flowers on Valentine’s Day? I think it got to his head…

Your weakness is showing. I'd just man handle you and strangle you. Better bring a knife.

Fuckin leafs. Iranians are aryan!

He’ll just bring a bouncy house like the last time he swore he’ll get violent.

Is he going to deflate it while I'm inside?

They want you to hate every race except the two you should hate. The negroid and the Semite.

No, he’ll give you a hug while you freeze his bank account.

Why won't people actually see it? Jews stay quiet while whites argue and niggers "shieeeeeet gibs me".

Cope.

Ukrainians are direct descendants of Kievan Rus'.

Attached: 1647481708076.jpg (655x643, 43.62K)

And their ancestors? *Yawn*

My information is 3rd millenia bc.

Jews are anything but quiet. If they stayed quiet, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Lol fuck. True, but they don't make it known they're jewish until the uno reverse moment.

Attached: Lenguas_indoiranias.png (546x398, 19.58K)