Today is the first time I noticed the toll the constant vaxx pressure has taken on me

Today is the first time I noticed the toll the constant vaxx pressure has taken on me.
I'm fucking tired of fighting the system and being oppressed through various means.

Goymoney's parliament is discussing different proposals to implement compulsary vaccinations.
I'm really scared that one of them might pass.
I'm not taking the jab either way but if it passes the pressure on the unvaxxed will increase tenfold.

I just want to be left the fuck alone.

Attached: BJeIv3xMKXw.jpg (604x476, 93.62K)

Are they still on about the memeflu in germoney? It's been out of the news cycle here since the russia shit, everywhere has dropped restrictions and nyc even dropped their vax passport garbage.

hold tight friend, if you just now noticed the pressure then you have plenty more strength to hold out.

Attached: 1643814349979.jpg (640x640, 70.06K)

I’m free nigger, currently drinking at the bar, this is a little victory for two years of not gettimg the vax nor test. Get fucked faggot.

Come to France friend. I’ll help ya out.

Unironically it's time to organize. Whatever you'll have to do in the future, it'll be easier to do with friends.

It's always darkest before the dawn. The corruption is finally being revealed to those that didn't want to think about deeper problems within themselves. It's unstoppable at this point and they know it.

Sorry to hear that bro. It’s difficult but at least you’re making the right choice.

I recommend trying not to concern yourself too much with what might happen. For example, in the US there was the discussion and threat of a huge gov vaccine mandate for several months, but it never came to pass. I believe the gov purposely lets these threats of mandates fester and loom in the public consciousness to try and coerce people. Then they back away at the last moment, so they can say that technically you got the vaccine “voluntarily”

keep going friend

Attached: 1647228078852.jpg (411x467, 43.74K)

You'll be fine. The thing is with the government, is they can't do shit but scream and yell and threaten. Their real power is totally limited. If they demand something, just ignore it. Ask yourself, what would a nigger do in this situation and just do that. They can't do shit. Threats are effective against white people because we like order over chaos, but it's way past that point. Unleash your inner nigger user.

Putin is undoubtedly this generations hero for curing covid-19

Amazing how the supposed deadliest pandemic of a century goes away entirely when you ignore it.

I’ve experienced this first hand. They threatened a mandate, went back on it a week later, but then still wanted proof of vax. Got religious exemption. The narrative broke down around them, with vaxxies getting sick left and right, (it doesn’t prevent infection or prevent spread). The city tried to enforce a mandate. That mandate got repealed, mask mandate is repealed, and now I still have to wear a mask at work when no one else does because those people think I’m a threat to them. Absolutely ridiculous, I just want to live.

fuck user. he’s liable to rape a white woman then stab her to death and then shoot up a liquor store. how does that help his situation?

All the covid measures have been lifted.

its called jawboning

don't worry, civil war will sadly come...

Go out in style

Yes, it's not in the news anymore but they are still continuing.
Some people say they don't have a majority but I don't want to get my bopes up.

*hopes

If they haven’t done it yet, it makes no sense it will happen now. That’s not to say it can’t happen, but there have to be enough people seeing through it at this point

NPR and CNN have been talking about a 4th booster shot being required this week

I have never been a slave of the system and I feel good

Attached: 1617383531232.jpg (542x839, 58.57K)

You've done very well to make it this far, brother. Keep on resisting and continue being a giga Chad.
It's tough but that's why you have to be a Chad to do It.
WAGMI

Attached: 1647221838408.jpg (828x954, 203.83K)

They’ve been saying that for a little while, kinda tough to justify it right now when omicron booster failed, everyone already had omicron, and omicron didn’t kill anyone. Will have to wait until a new variant happens to gain traction

you need to do what the austrians did and start showing up at the houses of the assholes that push this stuff, that shut that shit down real quick

im kind of sad they didnt try to physically mandate the vaccine because then that would have given me an excuse to martyr myself and burn down this country