The Great Cycle of Growth and Renewal

Of course, trannies might contend that this is not political. However, as the left has so adamantly argued, there is nothing more political than the personal. In fact, the personal sphere is the only one where we have real power to change things. Only through the work of the individual can political change be achieved, ultimately. Voting is a joke. Senseless violence is a trap.
What am I getting at? Tomorrow (today?-depending where user is) will be the last moon of winter, or perhaps the first moon of spring. This is a time of change, growth, transformation. It's palpable in the air, a strange magic. It is no accident that, at this moment, we are living through the enactment of the next act of this great play we call 'politics'. I invite you all, frens and shills alike, to take this opportunity for growth and introspection, aided by the celestial power of the Moon. Myself, I will be consuming a large dose of psilocybin mushrooms, in the dark- alone. Specifically, 18.4g well dried, prepared with pure lemon juice in what is referred to as lemon tek (spare me your disbelief). Through this personal process, I seek to transcend the illusions of our time, to remain steadfast against the storm of deception. The most important preparation is within, and there is absolutely nothing more politically incorrect than transcendence.
>inb4 satanist
>inb4 not political
>inb4 /x/

Attached: download.jpg (1442x1440, 849.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doubleblindmag.com/mushrooms/how-to-take-shrooms/lemon-tek/
soundcloud.com/andrewjd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doubleblindmag.com/mushrooms/how-to-take-shrooms/lemon-tek/

Oh look it's the shroom user how u been

It's only the second thread I've ever made in relation to this subject, but I felt like the time was ripe to be vulnerable for a moment and share the gift of spirit with the frens and the shills. I've been great, and yourself?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1440x900, 1.65M)

Im gonna bump you simply because I find the word Boricua funny sounding

Much obliged.

Attached: download (3).jpg (900x900, 70.13K)

>Mushrooms that make you feel big when you are high
>but none that make you feel tiny
>tfw shrinkfag and want to feel myself dwindle into nothing but can't

Last time I did shrooms I did 5 grams, in lemon tek and it was an intense trip. Was Albino Penis Envy too, which is one of the most potent strains. I cannot imagine what it'd be like to consume 18.4 Grams with lemontek. You'd probably transcend astral plains and live several lifes in the blink of an eye. Godspeed user.

Now on to an actual important topic...

The board has gotten so bad.
So bad bros...
I mean bad.

I cancel most posts when I realize the kind of empty-headed replies I'm about to get.

I call out the retards but more retards hop on their side.

I end up unwatching threads and closing tabs to stop the intrusion into my life by the retards and their worthless replies containing no substance, either completely lack of any cohesion, or the most low-iq-tier conclusions, or just going way off track.
after message

I gotta be honest. I end up regretting approximately 90% of my posts here simply because they rarely garner enough value to offset the cerebro-cranial damage caused by allowing retards even momentary passage.

And I'm a person who attempts to approximate percentages accurately.

This is the same IQ level experienced on a playground, and I'm not exaggerating.

Stop holding out guys, where did the board move, please? I'm up to my eyeballs here.

I used to believe that most people would benefit immensely from taking at least one trip. I don't think so anymore. People with minds centered on social media, on likes and votes, not a good idea. I can't imagine tripping with my head full of shit like that.

These are naturally grown, and picked by a local shaman. I give him some federal reserve notes for his efforts. My last time (and my most intense) was 12.4g, and it was the most lucid experience and yet also the most spiritual I've ever had. Mind you, I was dead once and revived, and this mushroom experience was (arguably) more significant. The lemon tek takes away the intense pain and nausea associated with large doses, and it makes the psilocybin kick in faster, and also last longer. Thank you for the kind words.

Attached: download (4).jpg (600x738, 51.3K)

Brother, seek within. What bothers us about others is but a reflection of what bothers us about ourselves. They are simply less advanced than yourself, perhaps.

All of my Christian life I have resented it.
No pastor or theologian has ever appreciated my comments or ideas on how to improve the church. They NEVER think about what is actually right, they just look in some book instead. These people don't think for themselves, and then they get pissy when I refuse to tithe or give offerings. Look guys, I'm not going to give you money unless you do what I want, simple as. A church is a political institution, not a religious one. We all know this. Quit with the fucking bullshit and let it be run by actually competent people who care more about the good of the local (white) community instead of your book.

I'm pissed. Every time I try to talk to these Bibleaholics, all they do is give me a blank look. They don't acknowledge a single word of what I say. They will literally pretend I don't exist and won't even look at me. It's like they're in a cult. These people are incapable of giving a single original thought. They say NOTHING at all unless it comes from their book. What's the point in even calling them human? I might as well just read the Bible myself instead of talking to any of these faggots. They all say the same exact shit. No new ideas.

I understand that I probably sound like an edgy 13 yo right now, but this is literally decades worth of pent of frustration coming out here. No Christian church gives A SINGLE SHIT about the white race, they just want money. Greedy fucking kikes.

I used to believe this also, and have since reached the same conclusion as yourself. Most of the experience is self-determined, the experience comes from within (there's a lot to be said about genetics and ancestral spirits). These people do not have the seriousness or the maturity to take advantage of such a powerful tool. They simply don't ascend, because they fail the inner test.

Attached: download (5).jpg (880x1360, 1.93M)

*grabs you by the lapel*
i know you know.
TELL ME WHERE THE OLDFAGS ARE
*shakes violently*

Is this fresh pasta? Or are you just gay?

This weekend I am going camping innawoods to do cubes and celebrate the new year.

Speak for yourself user

>git gud

You can’t stop what’s coming

Attached: 62EA04F5-3353-4449-BCE1-C8FC989819E9.jpg (1024x768, 203.08K)

Just gay I guess.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say though? Haven't you seen this behavior?

Most Christians (even religious leaders) I have met are complete degenerates but think they have it all figured out because they follow the Bible exactly (or so they say).

Godspeed, fren. We have so much to be thankful for.

I agree with you, actually. I'm not trying to stop the inevitable, quite the opposite.

Attached: download (6).jpg (1021x580, 308.26K)

Psychedelic inspired rap

soundcloud.com/andrewjd

>These people don't think for themselves, and then they get pissy when I refuse to tithe or give offerings.

Isaiah 1: 10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Shabbat Shalom

Attached: 7F7EDDC0-4CB6-4CE3-812E-2565E0BAD91A.png (1125x2436, 3.33M)