Look at these totally organic and spontaneous threads that popped up at the same time

Look at these totally organic and spontaneous threads that popped up at the same time.

Look at the color scheme on the house in the two versions of that meme. The color scheme is different. One of them has solid colors and one of them has fading colors.
These memes were made in photoshop by someone or some group to look organic but they aren't. Nobody would draw a fucking house in photoshop for a meme and edit the color schemes and have it have a chimney on one and not on the other, when trying to make a fucking meme.
Way too much effort.

It looks like boomer hate is a divide and conquer psy-op and today it's on JIDF's agenda.
Say hello to the JIDF niggers, everyone. When you see one in the wild, run them over, they glow in the dark.

Attached: hello jidf.png (1920x1000, 2.06M)

>1 post by this ID

SPBP

Is another chapter in Revelation happening today?

That's what JIDF has you believe

No, we're all buying houses with our wives.

>boomer hate
Stopped caring.
Fuck you boomer OP, your garbage generation always took the easiest and most destructive long term option when they could.

Attached: 1504732285477.gif (400x231, 419.2K)

Fuck u boomers are evil
>op is a fagget

I'm 30 years old and not falling for jewish tricks
what about you, you foreskin-fearing golem?

>someone somewhere rubs his hands

Was all with you until you mentioned boomer hate. kys old fuck. I hope you slip and break something and get a fucking internal bleed then infection and die because of your shitty immune system.

I'm 30 years old and not falling for jewish tricks
what about you, you foreskin-fearing golem?

Do a triforce

33, I still say fuck the boomers. And fuck you too for not being old enough to make meaningful memories of the 90's, you millennial faggot.

Attached: 1507098405851s.jpg (125x125, 2.17K)

I was sentient as a kid. Is that abnormal to Americans? Is it the corn syrup diet?

the trouble with nigger and boomer hate D&C is that it's well founded

Its probably the meme flag. No one would ever believe anything you say when you use it.

So what exactly is the logic behind changing the color of the house and removing the chimney? I see I how you see something fishy is up but what’s the purpose of it.

let me give you a fucking free lesson in logic since you obviously need it:
(A) Most instances of type A conform to popular negative stereotypes
(B) Someone somewhere may attempt to exploit (A) for some purpose

(B) does not have ANY logical relation to (A) whatsoever, the truth-value of (A) is not in any way a function of or determined by (B)

(A) Most Boomers are scumfucks, all anti-Boomer rhetoric is substantially true, Boomers are objectively disgusting freaks and anyone with eyes can reach this conclusion by themselves without any "help"
(B) Some group of whoever has identified this ALREADY EXISTING issue and has decided they can try to EXPLOIT it for some purpose such, i.e. increasing the wedge between older and younger people

the fact of Boomers being evil cowards was already established by millions of people from their own everyday interactions with real IRL Boomers, that someone later decided to come along, saw this wedge, and tried to hit it with a hammer IS COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT

I support mercy-killing of public school victims of ALL ages, starting with OP
The real question is why ANYONE would organically go on the internet and defend motherfucking BOOMERS who wouldn't piss on your if you were on fire

Attached: 1647439520562.jpg (367x384, 25.95K)

They always do pointless shit like this like pronounce Kyiv KEEV and Ukranians UKRANIONS. It’s so weird but it’s obviously a psyop but I don’t get the point of them.

I'm not saying there is nothing to it, but obviously someone is shilling boomer hate.
I also think that everyone who blames boomers doesn't realize they would be exactly like them if they were of that age and they are barely to blame.
As if our generation is perfect (far from it).

Do something to improve your life, stop berating geriatrics who can barely move. As if they consciously conspire for your demise. They're just oblivious and I see no guilt in that because most people are oblivious regardless of age or generation.

While it can be insightful to learn from the difference between mindset in generations, boomer hate is outright silly and nonsensical.

Ask the Israelites. They probably made the house in photoshop by hand, passed the template around and fulfilled their task of making different "believable and organic" boomer hate memes.

ok boomer