B....but but I thought Ukraine was winning

Attached: photo_2022-03-16_18-39-49.jpg (1280x898, 208.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP7PGcJnDHQ
youtu.be/Gf5o3K5thT4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a map of spilled Russian blood.

Can someone make a gif out of all of these?

posting the map from yesterday

Attached: 0eba5d6e2f.jpg (1200x843, 276.68K)

how many days has the special military operation lasted?

Attached: russian_dead.jpg (640x853, 180.81K)

Let's spam more Monke memes to own Putin! XDD

>how many days has the special military operation lasted?
I don't know but we can ask this guy.
Sir?
*pffffr* *pfrr* *fffff* ... *PFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRR*

Attached: 1647435330609.jpg (861x839, 143.17K)

how are they so fucking bad at this
how have they STILL only taken open fields and empty mountains

Ukraine won't win in a sense that it'll conquer Russia. It's just that Russia will fail to meet it's goals. Russia is not far from being attacked by many separate countries that Russia needs to control for the sake of security. We live in a time of global decline and Russia can't fight it's way out of it. The new trade system that will implemented will do very little to stop the decline either way.

Attached: 1498128959363.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

I don't think the shills want you to look at all those advances in reverse

So what's the actual plan for the Russians right now do you think?

At first I thought they'd take Everything east of the Dniepr (the river that runs through Ukraine) but the Russians are taking territory west of the river. Are they trying to take all of the country now? Are they gonna give back the western parts in a peace settlement? Are they trying to make Ukraine a landlocked country?

Attached: 106168-004-B068D89E.png (800x800, 486.43K)

>B....but but I thought Ukraine was winning
They literally have a foreign legion that they use as cannon fodder. They're more USSR than Russia itself right now.

But why would global decline hit Russia? If we're talking about birth rates Russia has been fixing them and are now back to 1.8 and is increasing so it wouldn't be that hard to push it back into 2.0 and by that solving birth rate crisis in Russia.

Next is global warming which would benefit Russia.

The third is global energy crunch which isn't a problem for Russia due to its large reserves of oil and natural gas so Russia really doesn't have any issues of future global declines that other countries have.

I found a Western one youtube.com/watch?v=UP7PGcJnDHQ
Didn't know the Russians were actually advancing into Mariupol now.

> It's just that Russia will fail to meet it's goals
Their only goal was to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO and to take it off the table for the foreseeable future. They already secured victory

>But why would global decline hit Russia?
Global decline will affect every nation. Russia doesn't have a baby boom like you claim and economic hardship will only make that worse. The US reached energy independence is now going to leave Eurasia to sort out it's own problems. Russia can't police all those surrounding nations without further killing it's young men and hurting itself economically. Yes they will be a part of the nations that will implement the new currency swap trade system but that will probably only last years, not even decades before it collapses. Currency swaps require honest price mechanisms and not one of the BRICS nations will honor that even after they reprice their gold reserves.

>Their only goal was to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO
In the process they've caused a deeper alliance of Ukraine, Poland and Georgia. They need to take Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia also. They're forcing these other nations into a common resistance that they already can't afford to combat. I don't say all this because I'm picking a side. Just pointing out the fucked reality of the situation. The main reason Russia is lashing out is because western elites are hanging around like vultures waiting to pick Russia's carcas. Putin knows that. Nobody is really going to win it's just elites squabbling over who will be the kings during the decline.

nice gains for 3 weeks / 2 days

Attached: 1647077246077.jpg (306x338, 69.65K)

Why has it not changed for two weeks?

fuck you faggots and your gay ass daily maps that do not clearly show a change
>time to spoonfeed

Attached: Ukraine Map 3-1 to 3-16.webm (1200x842, 1.31M)

Why do you Russia would start a war with them?

Kek

They pretty much have to take it all now.

Honestly it isn't looking too good for them. youtu.be/Gf5o3K5thT4

the only thing ukraine did in this was expose themselves as total NATO puppet faggots and hasten the collapse of Amerimuttica

>defend self from invasion
>WHY WON'T THEY JUST SURRENDER???
cope

IT WAS OUR TURN

They need it for securing trade routes and national security from invasions and what not. None of the countries surrounding them are friendly other than Belarus. The western elites encroaching on the Russian border is because they know that Russia is leading the decline. Putin either lets the encroachment continue undeterred or pushes back and risks faster decline. The whole thing is fucked up. It would have been nice if we had real leaders that sought to create peace instead of just destabilization.

Attached: 1506083098291.jpg (339x422, 33.09K)

When you see it like that it looks like the Russians failed in an encirclement and have been attempting a smaller one with maybe some success?