Redpill me on Dwight D. Eisenhower aka Ike

Was he based and red-pilled?

Attached: Dwight_D._Eisenhower.jpg (2782x3484, 1.5M)

literally invented the holohoax psy-op

aka ike the kike

I remember Ron Paul praising him a lot during his presidential candidacies.

he is looking like more of a faggot with each passing day. the good ones are killed. Patton, JFK. easy as.

Fact-Checked: TRUE

>be ike
>have a stroke
>cabinet tries to remove you and make Nixon president
>Nixon says thats not how you treat a war hero
>Runs the whitehouse on and off for four years
>Nixon runs for president
>Ike says he did it all alone and didnt need anyone's help

Nixon's always getting betrayed by k/ikes

Certainly the last bald president. Looks are too important now (I’m looking at you Canada).
Last military man also.

He was no jfk

he was way better on israel (he shafted the kikes during the suez crisis) than all of his successors

>Certainly the last bald president. Looks are too important now (I’m looking at you Canada).
Blame TV for that. Ike was the first president to be elected in the television era.

prolly assassinated Patton.

Ike literally sent in 101st Airborne zogbots deployed to American streets to force White civilian parents to let their children be subjected to "racial jungles" (as joe biden calls them) with niggers...
forced integration at gunpoint

Attached: 3rd-september-1957-federal-troops-confront-a-racist-student-from-picture-id2673830.jpg (1024x695, 369.59K)

I blame him for creating all of the problems in the USA.

1. Establishment of military industrial complex.
2. Destroyed inner city transit and expanded the highway system.
3. Upheld the failure of NATO.

Idiot who was hand picked by (((Baruch))) in order to carry out Purim against Germans after the war ended.

boy looks like he could kick all 3 of those soldiers asses.

That's Bill Clinton.

He was based.
He warned us all of the growing threat to democracy of the industrial-military complex in his last speech.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

>Was he based and red-pilled?
no he was seated in violation of the emoluments clause

Just seeing Ikes face makes me angry. This faggot should have died a terrible death.

Another Shabbos Goyim selling his country and people for few shekels

Attached: received_197099722525058.jpg (896x895, 100.08K)

>Last military man also.
jfk was a military man and had more experience in that office than anyone else who ever had the job

He was a war criminal

>1. Establishment of military industrial complex.
this was Lincoln

He met with ALIENS and negotiated intergalactic treaties

Not based at all, in his last speech after he was not able to do anything about it and just as a way to show as a good goy after doing (((their))) will

No matter what else he did or didn't do his farewell address needs to be remembered. Also can you name all of the men in this pic rel without searching? I can name 4, I think. I know it's just a bunch of kkk and slave owners and truth be told they were all black. Anyway.

Attached: niggaz.jpg (1408x800, 599.59K)