Is it possible to find a non-lib pleasant virgin girl in the year 2022?

Is it possible to find a non-lib pleasant virgin girl in the year 2022?

Attached: 1632101949751.png (1311x649, 1.9M)

They're tyrants until they hit the wall at 32 then they're nicer, but then the drawback is they've had literally 75 unique cocks inside them and are emotionally celibate, can't pair bond to save their own lives.

Attached: females_just_arent_sexual_beta_bux_trash_to_be_destroyed.jpg (923x1600, 310.98K)

Why did Western society allow for this to happen?

Because "society" is not a single homogeneous entity, especially not in Western countries where personal freedom has been promoted since several centuries

jews. Strong relationships among the Goyim make them weak so they undermine them.

The thought leaders got infected by the Hebworm, they go in through the ear

If you are a virgin, sure have that expectation…. But good luck. If you are not, why would you expect her to be? You got to be a little realistic here. Did she sleep with a couple LTR’s? Big deal. If she whores around, different story.

>virgin
There are no virgin females under 14yo user, no matter their color, race, social status, family and such

Curious on your take if she had NO LTRs, but a couple (i.e. 2-4) one night stands in college, so literally had sex 2-4 times in her life but is too autist to date. This is my current girlfriend.

Attached: hair3.jpg (600x480, 20.54K)

yeah but your chances of meeting one are infinitesimally small, at least if you’re searching in the west. consider marrying a foreign woman like i did

>under 14yo
Thank god iam in Shitzil and can date girls in that age.

Sorry, WAS too autist most of her life to date, and now I am her first boyfriend. I feel like in this day and age this is about as good as I can get.
I was also a degenerate in college so I am no saint.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (579x584, 33.2K)

only in Japan

Attached: FNKfcIjaAAMD3G0.jpg (1536x2048, 498.54K)

Yes. Next question.

psst: Trio Mandili aren't actually village girls singing folk songs. It's just a shtick.

I would think that fine as well, for the same reasons. What’s most important is can you live with her, not if she had a couple one night stands. And if she is a sweet autist this was not whoring

Thank you for your opinion. Like I said, I was a major degenerate in college, so I have no real grounds to demand some perfect virgin. From the sound of it, she had a hard time being an autist outcast through highschool that never dated or had male attention, so the one night stands (all involving alcohol) seemed to be some sort of cope for that, based on the way she told me about them. All of which I can easily live with. On all other counts she is very sweet and a great girlfriend.
>inb4 im the one coping

no. join the army

jews, it's jews, fucking jews, whyyy, why do you hate us so much whyyyyyyy

marry your first love before sex, she probably goes to the same church as your family

Yeah in Ukraine

Attached: 1644928937588.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

Well, I’m 50 yo. I don’t know much, but you sound like you know what you’re doing more than 99% of the incels here. I was a college whore also, my body count is embarrassing. There is no perfect woman and if there was she would think me the whore.

giving women voting rights was a mistake

ukranian girls are known for being sluts since they are 12 yo

You sound like you're coping, but everyone copes more or less in life

That's the joke

Attached: 1641331709495.webm (432x768, 2.85M)

I mean, maybe its just rationalizing. I cannot stress how much of a degenerate I was. I am very squared away now, and so to find an autistic nerd girl that explored sex literally a single digit number of times, seems like a pretty sweet catch for me given my past.

Yes, in East or Southeast Asia

>inb4 boomer responses "muh asians cant be christian" "impossible"

Attached: 1517865933691.png (1030x994, 281.83K)

But youre probably right, maybe it is cope. It isnt 0, but I can handle drunk ONS "a few" times.

West is not the West unless it is Christian. This is atheist/pagan society in action.

Attached: 1641142183168.jpg (1268x745, 119.59K)

jewish subversion through nepotism, corruption and bribery

you need to meet them young
and that includes you too
if you're not 13 anymore and talking to other 13 year olds until you find one who resonates with you then get fucked
you may as well wish for a lottery win because any girl who has managed to stay "pure" beyond 21 has issues that have caused the purity in the first place