There people who are not prepping right now

world war 3 is around the corner and you have your thumb shoved up your ass

Attached: head of the snuggyman.jpg (221x280, 16.47K)

Get deenz

Attached: upperofthensnugglyone.jpg (319x555, 25.57K)

Get ammo

Attached: uppperofthesnuglyman.jpg (416x352, 41.56K)

Get food

Attached: preplower.jpg (354x312, 21.79K)

PREPARE TO DIE
THE RITUAL IS COMPLETE
THE SNUGGY MAN COMETH

Attached: lowerofthesnugglyone.jpg (373x309, 29.07K)

Aren't deenz high in sodium? Wouldn't they be a shitty choice due to lack of available clean water?

oбecи ce нa тaвaнy гдe ти дeдa икoнy caкpиo

Attached: 16472748036770.png (1500x1939, 1.33M)

kek comfypilled reporting in

Attached: 1646957474923m-1.jpg (1024x655, 95.44K)

It's amazing how covid is still so fresh and yet people still think nothing bad can happen to them. Covid should have reminded people how fragile the things they depend on really are. We are lucky it didn't get too bad but we are still not back to 100%. Now imagine if something worse happens, it's going to be a nightmare that could last a long time. But people still brush it off. People never learn.

That being said. Seems like it's already too late. Lots of stuff sold out. And the ammo shortage is still going on if I am correct.

This is a notice your local FBI field office.

Your IP address has exceeded the maximum allowable number of larp posts, in a given 12 month span, to Any Forums's Any Forums image board. Please cease and desist from posting for [3.8] months. Your images have been archived, and your posts have been assigned to an agent for review.

This is an automated message. Please do not reply.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YOU RAPED OUR PLANET
NOW I RAPE YOU

Attached: greta.jpg (650x781, 263.42K)

ITS MOMMY TIME
>Furious squishing noises

Attached: trannymando.jpg (924x780, 229.84K)

Yeah because this life is fake and gay. If I die I die. Ddh0g

mentally i think i might be prepared to kill people but I dont have any options other than hunting/fishing if shit goes really south and i need food. thankfully canada has a lot of open space but im also not looking forward to madmax innawoods edition.

I dont think anything will happen in the immediate future desu. I think the boomers will get to die in peace with their horde of silver and a shit eating grin on their face. Then society will slowly just fall apart until jews use their media power to openly praise niggers for lynching evil racist whitey and every previously white country will just be some favela shit hole filled with people who talk about how math is racist.

Reminder even China has called out the white genocide that is going on.

this faggot again?

>AUG

You're the same type of retard as those redditors that just got BTFO in Uktraine and I knew your retarded faggot ass was going to show up again posting fucking selfies and LARPing like you always do.

You faggots are not prepared for war. You know you aren't. That's why you post this larp shit and collect tacticool gear and post it on Any Forums. You're an insecure faggot who lacks the ability to take human life but wants to seem cool anyway to give meaning to your wretched vapid existence.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1549689328725.jpg (718x718, 69.18K)

Post guns

post raifu faggot

Beyond seething. Let the faggots prep. What's got your asshole agape?

What's the best way to prep food?
I looked on that mountain brand freeze dried food and a year supply was 8k as well as sold out.

Cheaper and easy way to prep?
Any guides?