Hypothetically speaking if someone found the cure for cancer

how many people would call it a hoax and refuse it?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.51K)

Never taking the vax.

Starting a thread with a logical fallacy? That is of course assuming you're likening DA COOF to cancer, in which case you're clinically retarded. However it's far more likely you're just being disingenuous for replies. Don't forget to sage.

No one would.
But if someone FORCED you take a poison that lowers your testosterone and you have to take it THREE times but also have a damn PASS to prove you have it.
Then that is a problem.

Bump.
Your diet, and environment

If you 100% were going to die from cancer, very few would turn down something that might help I presume, nobody is 100% dying from covid though dip fuck.

Me.

Death is part of life. Immortality isn’t natural.

I’m not scared to die.

If it dropped without long term clinical trials as an experimental treatment and then the data continued to be suppressed I would probably abstain from taking it.

Almost none. The difference between someone not wanting a vaxx and someone not a wanting cancer treatement is that the cancer patient is already dying.
Thus he doesn't have much to lose and is willing to try every treatment under the sky.
A healthy person on the other hand has to be much more careful since the risk reward ratio is much worse.

>how many people would call it a hoax and refuse it?
The chemical agriculture and pharmaceutical industries.

The honkening has drastically improved leafposting. Thank you, brothers.

there's already multiple cures for most cancers. it's surprisingly painless and simple as well.

Attached: 751_1000.jpg (750x1000, 81.72K)

too bad this someone will kill himself with two shots on the back of his head with silent gun that will never be found.

If it were a hoax people would sniff that out and reject it. If it were the actual cure to cancer people would figure that out and request it when applicable.

The days of blind narratives are over. Too many sick fucks lying about dangerous shit to go on blind faith. Before we had trust but verify. Now we need the proof up front and we need trust earned over time via established track records.

Otherwise, go fuck yourself. There no altruism in the world. No morality. No ethics. Only profit motive and people with power and authority have proven themselves to be lying psychopaths.

So don't insinuate that we're all a bunch of rubes who would reject a free lunch. There are no free lunches. There are no olive branches. There is no prevailing conscience. Take that bullshit down the road. We know you are not honest. We know you have bad intentions. Go fuck yourselves.

I would if they tried to make me take it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-16 20-27-50.png (638x748, 194.06K)

>sneaky kike shill trying a new angle
>leaf btfo of shill
this thread is done pack it in niggers

Attached: youdontsay.jpg (433x368, 22.97K)

If someone found a cure for cancer, they would be Trevor Moore'd in a week

Me either.
Told that to the hospital staff last year.
They seemed surprised.

Attached: Justified.png (620x440, 91.58K)

Look at what they did to Ivermectin.

There are already many treatments for cancer that are very promising.
Cannabis can kill certain cancer cells - in vitro and in vivo - that's a scientific fact. There have been reports from many people that have successfully cured their skin cancer with it.
There is curcuma which contains curcumin which has anti cancer proeprties.
Mustard seeds have anticancer properties and the list goes on, there are at least 10 other ancient spices that have a similar effect (which I forgot).
The probably highest potential for a succesful cancer treatment is Ayahuasca, a thousands of years old hallucinogenic brew that the tribes in the amazon are using since ages to treat all kinds of diseases.
It contains Harmine and Harmaline, two alkaloids which are known to have anticancer properties.
I personally know of a young woman that got a diagnosis for a terminal breast-cancer and the doctors told her she had maybe a year to live.
I gave her all the information I had about Ayahuasca shamanism and she spent a year or so in the jungle of Peru drinking this brew every other night.
That was 8 years ago - she is still alive and her cancer is completely gone.

I just go with my gut feeling to be honest.

Attached: bird snake.jpg (768x1024, 113.08K)

Those who didn’t try it

There already IS treatment for Cancer. Pills & other terapies that do NOT have harmful side effects.. if you can $$$afford it.