I mean, this isnt looking so bad now

Does it? Did the UK make the right move?

Attached: brexit.jpg (1200x900, 54.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously. fuck the eu

Yah. Russia can nuke you without triggering the EU softies

RULE BRITANNIA!

Attached: 1619446166124.jpg (545x700, 140.17K)

wasn't bothered either way on the vote but we are better off out in the long run.

One day glorious Frankfurt am Main will replace London as the financial center of Europe, and then, hopefully, the British will live by selling sheep's wool to the glorious Netherlands again.

Attached: brexit.jpg (745x722, 156.45K)

VOW TO THEE
Yeah thats before or after you become a nuclear crater?

>what is nato

Russians aren't naturally aggressive, they're just a slave race. One of the most overwhelmingly passive ones of the world. Time and time again, their people have had ripe conditions to liberate themselves and pursue their own destiny and have instead opted to do nothing, allowing yet another strongman to take the reigns of leadership to grind their faces into the mud for another 40 or 50 years, sometimes longer.

They're so cowardly that they can be easily cajoled into military conflicts where they under perform all their neighbors on actual performance except in their ability to take catastrophic losses and jam up their opposition with the crushed bodies of their cannon fodder class.

Their entire culture is built around the idea of using the stupid and cowardly to prop yourself up at all costs.

There haven't been any upsides so far.

God Save The King

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-202628_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x821, 208.18K)

Yes, but the dumb mother fuckers haven't taken it far enough. I'm not saying they should be and do the polar opposite of the EU, but when the EU is still making rules and Britain is still following them, can you really call it "Brexit"? The petty motherfuckers in Parliament need to get off their thumbs and get shit done.
Been rooting for the Brits to get their act together ever since the vote, but when shit like pic KEEPS HAPPENING and there's yet to be a single related MP or chief of police found bloody in a dumpster, it makes me sad that Brits have been so cucked by their government, which have been cucked in turn by "progressive" nonces and vindictive bitches.
Politicians and "asians" all deserve a new pair of cement shoes and a walk in the Thames.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049

Attached: Child abuse in Great Britain.jpg (2739x2539, 2.21M)

2 World Wars and 1 World Cup

Cuntface

Get back to what you're good at pissing over each other with hairy armpits, while your slag of a partner get done by 5 other guys in leather.

Most retarded shit this country has done in a while. Fuck I hate this place. Full of miserable inbred slobs who cant pronounce words properly. Subhuman.

Watching Jupiter's impotent manlet seethe.

This. We’re still heading face first into a dystopic multicultural hell hole.

Attached: F757E931-C2D9-4CE6-85DB-2F5FB22296BB.png (750x1334, 2.28M)

yeah and its pakis like you who make it worse

iTS WORSE... THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.,.. NIGGERNAZIJEW.

I'm an aussie, cunt. I moved here last October from Perth WA and I can confirm this shithole is as bad as its made out to be by the world. Fucking subhumans you anglos are. You sent bread stealers to an island and years later that said island turned out better than you. Kys now.

Attached: IDR 1984-02 p.200_cr3.jpg (2832x1032, 477.18K)

go back to your penal colony faggot

How could they let these freaks escape? The animals must be brought to slaughter.

Attached: reges.png (160x233, 66.22K)

Look how angry you niggas get. You have short attention spans and flip out at little inconveniences . Many such cases in subhuman inbred scum.

you know where the door is nigger

Oh don't worry Chaz, I'll be straight back onto a plane and back into sunny Perth as soon as my country's dicktakership ends. For now, got to put up with blowjobhson or whatever the fuck, Can't wait to get back home and talk to real humans who can actually smile and speak english. Ahhhhh the dream world.

Attached: helitherms.png (1080x675, 624.33K)

Unironically yes, europe is fucked beyond measure. At least this way they have a chance, but even know it doesnt look good for the bongs.