IMPEACH BIDEN NOW AND KAMALA TOO AND PUT SOMEONE STRONG IN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE BEFORE WORLD WAR FUCKING 3 STARTS

IMPEACH BIDEN NOW AND KAMALA TOO AND PUT SOMEONE STRONG IN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE BEFORE WORLD WAR FUCKING 3 STARTS

IM NOT FUCKING AROUND ANYMORE, WE ARE ON THE FUCKING BRINK, FUCK YOU BIDEN FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT

WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE BECAUSE OF BIDEN AND IT IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT

WE LOST AFGHANISTAN, WE WILL LOSE UKRAINE AND TAIWAN, HOW MANY MORE DEMOCRACIES HAVE TO FALL

Attached: C6104BB3-1586-4705-8AAE-8262A64F2746.jpg (1170x1545, 412.28K)

I mean fuck it. If the country is gonna get massively disgraced and collapse it should be a Democrats watch. It’s only right

No. Kill republicans in the streets, and put all Republican politicians in a furnace.

Don’t worry about it Biden will start WWW 3 and we will all die before China invades.

Pompeo MacGregor 24

Watching China lose a few million soldiers trying to take Taiwan will be hilarious. The only way they win that is to bomb it until it is nothing but dust first, in which case they don't want it.

Someone needs to take a chill pill

No he wont. Hes baiting fags like zelensky who knows about his laundering to get killed by telling him he was going to do anything about it

Biden was put there to start the WW3, thats the whole point

>Don’t worry about it Biden will start WWW 3
Based Biden will start the World Wide Web 3. He's not as demented as he appears to be.

B-B-BUT ITS DRUMPFS FAULT

>HOW MANY MORE DEMOCRACIES HAVE TO FALL
All of them, it doesn't matter which puppet you chose to represent your democratic circus, you lost, all democracies will be destroyed, American influence will be wiped out, trannies will be executed, jews will be genocided, mixed-breeds will be sterilized and order will be restored on earth

Great moment to invest in ASML

10% for the big guy. Taiwan is already China. It's going to be funny because by the time the military realizes what is being done to them it wont matter anyway.

tbf the fed wouldn't be in the clusterfuck it's in right now if trump let jpowell raise rates instead of pumping the markets for approval points

Yeah it was Trump that did this nothing happened before him.

Pompeo? Are you kidding? We don't need another MIGA RINO.

>another war where the larger military will get defeated by the smaller military, and reddit will take credit for alliance building
I won’t get my hopes up

most popular prez ever
81 million

Attached: 1646697020735.jpg (1284x1059, 416.44K)

Can we keep the attractive mixed women for sex?

>bring back the orange man, he will finally fix everything and save the white man because i saw a webcomic of him with a swastika on his arm back when i was in middle school in 2016!

>pic related
Please gods let this be true omfgs

China won’t do shit.
>CHINA HASNT BEEN ABLE TO INVADE FOR 75 YEARS, BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW THEY WILL STOP BEING PUSSIES AND INVADE IN 2 WEEKS!!

Attached: 689672BF-D5F2-4EAD-8922-084E48EA91E7.jpg (724x1024, 66.34K)