Redpill me on gay people

Serious discussion only. Can they really change, are they born like that? Redpill me on LGBT

Attached: F1FDAA0E-A538-43FA-BF0C-94C23CA90476.png (640x395, 765)

>Redpill me on gay people
No
>Serious discussion only.
Niggers tongue my anus
>Can they really change, are they born like that?
Niggers are black
>Redpill me on LGBT
Kill yourself

im bi and no i cant change, its not a choice, sexuality is developed mostly during adolescence but theres also alot of evidence that it develops in the womb. And no im not a pedo either, i only date people above 21 because teenagers are fucking insufferable retards

n/a

Attached: homo.jpg (600x450, 49.88K)

They’re just sex addicts.

They are disgusting abominations to nature and god.

Thanks for the input, Abdul and as always, Inshallah.

They are valid

Attached: E5144AC9-4F00-4F11-BD9C-AF3543D35021.jpg (1080x1350, 288.21K)

lmao cuck

Totally based and tradpilled bro

Attached: 1646363468738.jpg (1280x1799, 212.41K)

I’m bi and have been trying to get a white bf but I kept getting rejected and I’m sick and bored of the whole thing, however I wasn’t interested at all in girls for dating for many years… but than I saw this Italo Jewish girl and I thought she was so cute and hot, I really want to ask her out… but I know race mixing is bad, but she is so attractive. Slim, curvy, short straight dark hair, medium dark skin, adorable little face.

>Can they really change
No. They can only limit their behavior.
>are they born like that
No. There is no definitive proof for this claim.

Spreads diseases at high rates
Is directly connected to pedophilia
Goes against Darwinism, they are genetic dead ends
Most gays are mentally ill
Terrible parents.

>inb4 some “based fag” comes into this thread
Remember there’s no such thing as a based fag, they all mentally ill degenerate weirdos that want to spread their mental illness

W
>kiked progressive sciences says it’s normal
Kys, the fact that you even brought Up pedos is suspicious. You are definitely a noncy faggot.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 47EBD222-AD10-40C0-96BF-970D1BD2CFE5.jpg (2550x3300, 476.03K)

Based tradgays

Gay people were molested as children.

Favorite kind of girl?
Favorite kind of boy?

You’re not bi, you’re just a loser who resorted to being a fag out of desperation.
Fags aren’t sentient kek

>Can they really change,
Yes
>are they born like that?
No
> Redpill me on LGBT
Globohomo liberal faggotry used to destroy society

Attached: 1643603908589.png (515x717, 464.74K)

its caused by chronic stress in the mother during pregnancy. it causes same sex relationism also known as being a fag. its correlated with mental illness such as chronic stress during life, depression and suicidal tendencies. general mental and emotional instability. many gays are heavy drinkers and smokers. popular leftist belief is that gays are so stressed and depressed because of discrimination. the contrary is true. gays are most self destructive in environments where they are among their own diaspora. which means that their condition is not caused by external discrimination, their condition causes the stress.

Degeneracy has been around for 1000s of years yes obviously they can change or ignore it. No will power is probably why lots of them like children.