Look what you did india

you made mummy psaki upset

Attached: Capture.png (587x687, 353.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orange girl bad!

History books aren't going to be written in English

Attached: 1556739602121.jpg (500x500, 80.43K)

>Threatening a super power that could defeat you with feces alone
That's not a good idea.

>histrory books in this moment in time
what a fucking cunt ahhahahahah. the desperation is fucking touchable at this level

Imagine thinking anybody gives a fuck about american "history" "books". It's like americans still don't get that their new world order is already over.

If Psaki tells me to lick her ass after she fucks a BBC, I just obey her…

These people are fucking insane and literally only see everything in terms of "good vs. evil". They are going to drag us into nuclear war based on their own psychotic delusions.

>threatening India with that "wrong side of history" bullshit
top kek

This is what happens when the West has no bargaining power. What exactly are we going to offer the world? Predatory loans? Bomb you if you don't pay the loans and give us your resources? Trade our worthless fiat currency? Short of selling off our territories there's nothing we have to offer the world other than our food supplies. And the rest of the world is starting to figure that out. We let international banking turn us into villains.

Invasions? Devastating impact? She referring to Iraq or Afghanistan?

It's almost like the US is alone and doesnt have any friends. picrel is why we're fucked

Attached: 51z+zPMTBiL._AC_SY780_.jpg (323x500, 37.12K)

India can do whatever the fuck it wants. Shut up whore.

>america pretending like their Ukrainian vassal state is the good guy
Russia is bad, Ukraine is just as bad. It’s all so tiresome

Mittens!!!

Mutt's law but not in the traditional sense

who?

Watch what you say because we are going to write whatever we want you to say in our history books

Where we're going, there are no history books

wow you are so smart

I usually like redheads.
I'm looking forward to watching this cunt hang in public.

Attached: indian monopoly.png (1170x1169, 386.51K)

WTF is up with that dress??? Embarrassment.

Europeans are still buying oil from Russia too
you don't see them getting threatened with sanctions

putin oil my basterds

Americans don't read history books anymore because they're racist and reading is a white man racism activity blacks express history thru story and music which is what future history will be. Bigot ginger.

I think these people know they are completely fucked and just wanna take us all down with them

Don't Indians celebrate some ww2 officers who fought on the Axis side because they were against the British?

>notice me senpai!
>my opinions matter!

nice digits. It feels like she's the president.

I'm racist as fuck and I read.
But yeah most of the dead weight in this nation are pussies and dont read and praise nigger dicks and shit. Can't wait for them to get brutally culled.

Attached: 1610129239090.jpg (590x826, 83.02K)

Heart wants what it wants

Attached: 4DFF9F32-32A3-408F-B7AA-7CA35F280445.jpg (474x564, 36.7K)

History is written by the victor.

kek, yes VERY

Attached: Psakivax.png (1541x1501, 1.26M)

you're still niggers

Attached: indian women nixon.jpg (1125x1101, 335.69K)

"Spiritual India" is not a real place. What a crock of shit the sold drugged out hippies

she underestimates the power of poo and gift cards.

Based Pajeet

Time to end the myth of Germans being white

you will never be a real woman

>MUH HISTORY BOOKS
>MUH RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

Can someone nuke Washington right now please.

Funny how they always want to make these bold proclamations and soundbites that they think will make them sound heroic, when they're supporting the extermination of our race.

There will be no history books. There will be legends and the legends will not remember them.

A puppet is a puppet, no matter what title it has.

Nixon was seething forever because he and his paki butt buddies were Buford by indira ghandi
In fact it was him who gave bazillion dollars to pakis to create gorzillion jihadi terror groups to destabilize India

She cute her deep nudes made me cummy

what a jewish thing to say,\

Attached: 007.jpg (580x435, 28.75K)

History is going to remember a cabinet of kike comedy "actor's" that was installed by glow in the dark negros that will come to unfortunate end.

Attached: 1636495921206.gif (480x288, 2.57M)

> it was him who gave bazillion dollars to pakis to create gorzillion jihadi terror groups to destabilize India
the eternal mutt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
They aren't actually believe in what they saying they just want YOU to believe. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes for which explains why exactly they pushing this narrative so hard.

Attached: 1646323387331.jpg (774x596, 122.97K)

Bitch looking dysgenic.
Was she stupid enough to take the clot shots?

Attached: 1647133540800.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

yeah, i wonder (((who))) is writing the history books hmm

When the State Department acts scared, you know the vaccine is working.