Are Any Forumstards NPCs as well?

Are Any Forumstards NPCs as well?

Attached: npc.jpg (467x1479, 127.2K)

Who is raiding? Seriously, it's shill thread after shill thread.

Beep Boop Nigger Nigger Nigger. I have a soul and I can't stop typing nigger.

yes

You are mixing up bot posts with pol retards. Learn the difference, you fucking scumbag.

Are you a retard OP? Any Forums is like the only place on the internet propaganda from both sides gets displayed

Well a lot of them certainly are bots and literal retards. Remember the boomer meme Q shit? Literal Facebook tier crap.

most, yea

Attached: 1647002499060.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

More bots here than actual people

>every user that borders russia
>fuck them they are savage commies who have historically been aggressive to all states on its border
>every user safe and sound in burgerland
>heckin based russians fighting the kikes he's gonna save the white race fucking butthurt belt should just roll over and let daddy putin take over

Yes
>Post a thread supporting a topic
>Any Forums instantly hates said topic

>Post same thread but negatively on above topic
>Any Forums instantly supports said topic
How an OP words his post dictates how the entire thread will go.
You can program the response you get just like with normies

Honestly I have a lot more respect for a Jew with loyalty to Israel than a goy with loyalty to Israel. That's just pathetic.

If you live in west and support Russia you need to be gassed. Too stupid to live, its third world shithole you retards.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-062210__01__01.jpg (350x61, 9.88K)

Many are. You can easily tell with certain topics. The more emotionally driven their argument is the more likely you're dealing with an NPC.

Yes, lots of contrarian NPCs here

in the Satan vs Good fight you choose to not pick a side?

They are the same.

Attached: polbot.jpg (135x127, 4.62K)

"Is X definable as X." OMG BROS WE NEED MORE HECKIN LABELRINOS!

OP is a bot. If this board wanted to be cleaned up the first thing would be to auto delete 1P threads in 3 min

Makes you wonder why it hasn’t happened

>finsrael
Opinion flushed down the toilet

Ah the good ol projection game
>NO YOU ARE THE NPC BECAUSE I SAID SO

Aren’t you guys literally conceding and admitting you are npc’s? Then you try to drag us to your level because you have no comeback and can’t meme. I get it, you need us to decide the public sentiment to be in your favor the thing is we’re just not going to AHAHAHAHAH.

If Any Forums is so bad why are you here? Oh yea, because you have to tell youself how much better you are. Pathetic /k/ike

Yeah, non-participating cunts for the most part.
Not me though.
I’m special.

So, this is the new counter-meme flavour of the day. And shills are shilling it everywhere - finnish boards too.

Contrarianism implies dichotomy, but there are lots of good and bad alternatives to globohomo hegemony. So fuck you, once again.

truth hurts