If I want to sail the seas to escape the globohomo but I don't know how to sail will I die...

If I want to sail the seas to escape the globohomo but I don't know how to sail will I die? Seems like heaving to is a cheat code.

Attached: 470px-Nash_26_sailboat_Namaste_2234.jpg (470x599, 59.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Dekker#Boat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While the jew fears the houseboat, yes. yes you will.

Globohomo will be fucked soon by Russia and China, you won't even have to move let alone sail somewhere

Yes, you will die in the first storm. Sailing is complicated.

What if I just sail when it's good weather and cross quickly across? And if you have a small ship it fits in between the waves so it's safe.

>small ship it fits in between the waves so it's safe.
I dont even know where to begin to explain how bad that idea is.

Stay within sight of land lad

>globohomo will be fucked by globohomo

No

Attached: AECDBEEC-D070-45B5-8230-FE5B0FFDBED6.jpg (1250x954, 448.98K)

Attached: 491D082C-7591-4BDC-B52A-A28324A47EEC.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

You better have a lot of money.
It isn't cheap to exploit maritme law.
It is wizard level 2.0

With that thing you could probably get halfway towards England. Sailing on lakes is easy, sailing on the oceans is really expensive and hard. You'd need an experienced crew, and even then you could get suprised by a storm, though technology makes it less unpredictable.

It's like a chill rollercoaster ride, ships sink because they get suspended in the air like pic related

Attached: images(16).jpg (259x194, 7.06K)

China will backstab them later probably. They can see through the Jew's mindset, I think it's just a temporary alliance

Nah I want to go solo if some 12 year old girl can do this so can I

There's an Islander 30 in decent shape for $2,500/obo near me. Has good engine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Dekker#Boat
So did not do it solo and in one go.
She had an entire team planning for her and took trips of like 2-3 weeks per destination. Her boat alone costs like 40$k second hand. Given you would need to operate it alone alot of modifications would need to take place. Also the supplies and radar/tech equipment

Mooring can be really expensive (above usd 100 per day) in some countries, and it may be illegal to anchor outside authorized places. It is like living in a RV. Not cheap at all.

I pay $400/month in prime location, it's not bad. You are thinking of guest moorage, that's expensive.

Don't believe the hype.
A 12 year old girl from London didn't make 2 million a month selling bath water internationally.
Try sending your bath water in the mail tomorrow and tell me how it went

That is the opposite of how it works. Big waves and big wind mean you need a larger boat. Sailing isn't hard to learn but the level of proficiency required to sail across the world is hard to learn and takes years. So start doing lessons now.

>What if I just sail when it's good weather and cross quickly across?
Bad weather can also “spawn” or develop on you, it is faster than you think.

>And if you have a small ship it
>fits in between the waves so it's safe.
user ahahahhaha please take care of yourself alright, you seem like a good dude

>If I want to sail the seas to escape the globohomo but I don't know how to sail will I die?

Attached: 1597800971061.png (680x709, 243.33K)

hey user dit wil ik zelf ook doen
ik kan zelf ook niet zeilen, ik was van plan zo'n klein bootje te kopen en het te leren, waar ben jij gebaseerd?
ik ben een Limburgtsjaad
[email protected]

OP fell in and drowned.

I can assure you that it doesn’t feel like a chill rollercoaster ride the first few times you experience it.

get your ASA worldwide cert, train to sail in team, get couple people you can live with for few years and lease out for 3 years bluewater ketch of normal size 45ft+
take weather ASA classes - weather is everything in sailing

dont forget assraping pirates, youll need a sawn off shotty