Why are so many of you like this?

Why are so many of you like this?

Attached: 8932749231874.png (1552x1715, 106.46K)

Any Forums is full of teenage contrarian edgelords, that's why.

its a good barometer on what is right and wrong
always do the opposite of what Jews want

Attached: 1647018453941.jpg (1280x785, 379.05K)

I don't know what that means

If you had a brain you would know """who""" is pushing the mainstream opinion

Mainstream opinion bad
Opposite of mainstream opinion good
That'll be $5 + tip

What if the mainstream, for whatever reason, is right about something?

Common Core in action
What if, for whatever reason, wishes were fishes and we we're all casting nets?

Jews lie about everything

Attached: 1647441136972.jpg (428x427, 35.43K)

Lib rats sure love to defend media and corporations

Attached: 1646565182842.jpg (1080x1266, 158.26K)

Would they lie in case being truthful would further their agenda?

Attached: 1647388326791.jpg (661x377, 78.99K)

Chuds hate supporting anything popular.

Attached: 162143199769.png (680x404, 357.68K)

>Any Forums is full of teenage contrarian edgelords

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1647459119820.png (1026x948, 43.44K)

Couterculture as an apparatus is a product of the post-modernism conspiracy

Because mainstream means most people like/support it, and most people are retarded. There's nothing else to it.

It’s a literal shill trying to subvert Any Forums.
They have been pushing the “contrarian” angle all week. It’s at least semi-organized if not fully coordinated.

Mainstream is pretty split right now, buddy

You didn't get my point. Now go back to huffing glue, Slav subhuman.

I have a word for you American boy:

Outcast

Give an example.

Then you haven't done enough research yet to find out why they are wrong. Always do your own research, then watch them get mad and angry that you don't just swallow their propaganda.

Attached: 3EA35308-ECBF-4796-B70B-7266AD9EB17A.png (484x521, 491K)

Truth is it just seems that way because society has flipped upside down and now good is bad and left is right. A perfect example is abortion. Next thread.

>contrarian

Interesting how this insult came back into fashion after the "I support the current thing" meme.

You will never be a real user. You have no bants, you have no original ideas, you have no memes. You are a homosexual man twisted by söy and marvel into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the (yous) you get are ironic and half-hearted. To your face and behind your hunchback people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your professional shilling career behind closed doors.
Anons, jannies, and even other glowniggers on the board are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed anons to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who regularly post come off as uncanny and unnatural to anons. Your post structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a naive user to take the bait, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sees the Reddit spacing, and buzzwords were not a one off.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile through gritted teeth every single time you type “nigger, faggot, and kike” and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, that you don’t actually mean it, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a size s/m camojacket, secure a ticket, assemble a first aid kit, and fly over to Ukraine. Your parents will never find you, but will readily assume you didn’t make it. Heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll fill your empty casket with your funkopops and plushies, and bury you under a headstone marked only with your Reddit username name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a faggot is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably gay.
This is your fate. There is no going back.

Democrats have ruined the American economy and culture war tranny enabling will cause a Democrat defeat in the midterms.

Your hero Joe Biden is going to get impeached by a Republican Congress, Ukraine will become part of Russia again, and there's nothing you can do. No one will trigger a nuclear war against Russia.

Seethe.

Because most people just follow what’s normal and the puppet masters know this.

Attached: 79484A5C-C001-43BE-A518-EC9597720E18.jpg (800x1019, 294.23K)

The moon landings happened as reported by various media outlets at the time.

Could have just written !mainstream opinion

>Why don't you want to go die in the snow for jews, goys?

Nigger i make millions predicating the future... im not on ANY side but my own.

Attached: roads.jpg (562x504, 24.59K)

Attached: D5519035-0246-4270-8FCC-C51155C43BF3.gif (400x640, 3.98M)

Yes they would, because if the truth would further their agenda, a manipulated exaggeration could further their agenda even better. No need to be humble bro, we rule all means of information and communication, anybody that could expose us already works for us, so we can go as far as we want. If even a single person believes it, that's probably worth like, five people believing it. This is their mindset.

What kinda weird roleplay is this?

1PBTID SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

There's already one stupid American who doesn't understand it as it is. I figured programming syntax would cause even more confusion.

What message are you trying to convey here?
"Mainstream opinion multiplied by negative one equals happy wojak" ?

I love hating faggots (Popular on 70% of the planet)

I hate how the elites treat their people like shit and normies always rationalize it.
If anything, Any Forums is actually right on this.

Attached: 1647114885990.png (1170x814, 487.13K)

the number of retards immediately accusing you of being a leftist and supporting joe biden just proves your statement more. fucking election tourist redditfugees need to go home

It's kind of creepy how obsessed they are with troons, isn't it. Personally, they gross me out too much to want to think about them at all.

So you are saying Troons arent human?

Attached: B7EF9F15-7EE2-4758-9D97-4CB1B75D971A.png (800x624, 74.82K)

Attached: 70F0EDB2-F6F3-4256-86A8-CAC8E241F343.png (1364x1056, 411.49K)

I see it like a self exposing term. It translates to me as "look I don't understand why or how you are not just believing this or following this blindly, and no I don't want to ask questions, do research, or be a actual intellectual and have discussions to figure out or understand your mindset, so I am just going to say you are doing the opposite of everyone because....uh I dunno but hopefully this makes you change your mind for no reason".

imagine thinking that out of all the eras of human history and thought, that this era and mainstream opinion is correct

that's what is stupid

They are obsessed with trans women because they themselves want to transition but don't have the courage and moral support to go through with it. So they project their hatred onto other trans women.

Attached: 1611829998170.jpg (736x828, 72.55K)

Attached: 0E615546-04E0-4D5C-A7AB-4A9D35A0FE09.jpg (460x528, 80.71K)

Attached: 1647469514821.jpg (467x1479, 126.84K)

Attached: AA2D273F-DFA5-44B5-BB60-37C303D6206E.gif (370x377, 3.2M)

literally 1 person maybe 2 you dramatic reddit faggot

>the people who openly stop you from posting any evidence of your claims are now saying you only believe in what you believe because it is different from the norm
clown world is killing my braincells

I only support Russia for the fact that doing it makes people more upset than if I supported Ukraine

its why I voted Biden

Americans view the world through the lense of their two party politics.

Why is society so shit if mainstream is correct?

The irony is had you read the post you would see it wasn’t about trannies. Having read the original pasta so many times you couldn’t bear to read it once more and accused me of bringing up trannies when actually you did before fully outing yourself as one you absolute mental retard. You will never be a woman btw

Because the mainstream opinion is pushed on me by jews and is fake and gay. What do you think?

Americans view the world through their lense of nigger and kike worship.

I thought we were talking about political opinions not schizo conspiracy theories.

>getting mad about reddit in a reddit raid thread
Go back, chud.