Global Hyperinflation General /GHG/ #16 Monerochan Edition

Welcome to the /GHG/ – You feeling the budget getting budged?

Previous thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367245134

We are witnessing a planned collapse of the world as we know it. Sure it (((appears))) to be triggered by the Corona Plandemic, look closer and find out that it is not the case.
The death knell was sounded on Aug 15th 1971. /GHG/ will be a record of the greatest collapse of the developed world in real time for posterity.

Brace yourself, we are only getting started.

> Reading material
The Fall of the Roman Empire – M. Grant
The Downfall of Money: Germany’s Hyperinflation and the Destruction of the Middle Class – F. Taylor
The Grapes of Wrath – J. Steinbeck
The Everything bubble: Look around
Principles (all books in the series) – R. Dalio
The Magic of Money by German central banker Hjalmar Schacht ( Kashkari of Weimar Hyperinflation)
Debt by Design – Joshua Maree
The War against Cash – Ross Clark
The Sovereign Individual – Davidson and Rees-Mogg

> Game of Musical chairs
The Everything Bubble: The Endgame For Central Bank Policy – G. Summers
BestEvidence - John Titus

> (((Official))) CPI:
8.0 (US), 5.5 (EU)

> Professional Hedges:
AI
Automation
Blockchain engineering
System sciences
Credentialism

> Systemic Hedges:
Precious metals: redirect.invidious.io/c/Goldsilver/
Weapons: /k/
Land and Water
Fungible Cryptocurrencies (HINT: MONERO, not Bitcoin!)

> Personal and social Hedges:
How to be a gray man?: See works of Robert Greene
Propaganda and 5th generational warfare: The Handbook of Fifth-Generation Warfare – D. H. Abbott

> WTF Happened?
wtfhappenedin1971.com/

1/4

Attached: inflating_monerochans_tits.png (646x924, 601.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sicfC
archive.fo/LBqQi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/335573260
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/347367025/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/348362078/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/340956392/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354665291/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367211660/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367245134
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
mileswmathis.com/bitfraud.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Commodity hedges and skills
How to cook a world war diet?
How to grow your own food?

> CBDC update:
ecb.europa.eu/home/search/html/cent
bis.org/topic/fintech/research.htm

> Living with uncertainity:
See all books Incerto Series by N. N. Taleb

> OPSEC:
Privacy Tools: privacytools.io/
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Online Anonymity: anonymousplanet.org/guide.html
TOR, I2P, MESHNET, HAMRadio
The US Army "Counter Intelligence Handbook"
"Light Infantry Tactics for Small Teams" - Chris E. Larsen

> OSINT:
corbettreport.com/
zerohedge.com/
Zerohedge deleted two articles about the German journalist who exposed how intelligence agencies run mainstream media
zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-09/germa
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-g
archive.fo/sicfC
archive.fo/LBqQi

> Get Fit
Spiritually / fit/, Mentally fit, Physically fit

> Medicine
Avoid the pharmakike.
Know your plants, Ayurvedasaarasangraha, Natural medicine, Nursing skills
Yoga, meditation, exercise, calisthenics, good food, plenty of clean fresh water intake in sufficient quantities.

> Surival and prepping if SHTF:
Work in progress

>Parallel Economies
Tor, Agora and P2P
Freedomcells project
> Agorism and P2P:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism

> Books and informational resources:
Library genesis project, Gutenberg project, Imperial Library of Trantor (the last one requires TOR)

2/4

Attached: weimarchan.png (726x925, 594.52K)

> Ten Commandments for dealing with Shillfags:

1. Provide book recommendations and learning advices, and best practices.
2. Provide educated opinions on current, past and future happenings.
3. Advice newfag anons and answer their questions, clarify doubts.
4. Post precious metal stacks, do not post monero stacks.
5. Do not give (You)s to those you think are shilling/psyopping.
6. Provide professional, personal, systemic, social advices or anything that might be needed in the days to come.
7. Ask or provide advices on prepping: professional, personal, economic, emotional, psychological, social, geopolitical or otherwise.
8. Be kind to lurkers and newfags, remember (You) too were a newfag once.
9. Financial shills are much more educated, experienced and evolved than the shitty pfizer or pharma fags - never underestimate the psyop shill, keep 5th generation informational warfare tactics in mind.
10. This too shall pass, this too shall pass.

Related Threads:
> How shilling works on /pol /:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/335573260
> Current happenings in greater context:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/347367025/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/348362078/
> Fifth Generation Warfare
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/340956392/
> Pandemic 2 / Cyber pandemic
Related Threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354665291/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367211660/
> Systemic Cyber attack, in my opinion, is not feasible until late 2030s. Cyber pandemic will be equivalent to World War 2 (Covid pandemic was equivalent to WW1).
> Also, over the next two decades, cryptos not directly controlled by the central banks have to be mainstreamed so as to placate normies and make them get used to the idea of digital currency.
> Once non CB cryptos reach a critical size only then a cyber pandemic will be worthwhile.
> Over the next few decades we might see a ramp up of Hollywood movies and TV series about solar flare and Die Hard 4.0.

3/4

Attached: gtf.png (631x913, 623.65K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367245134
Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu
Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavatu // 1 //

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Niramayah
Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu
Ma Kaschid Duhkha-bhag Bhavet // 2 //

4/4

Attached: inflationconcotion.png (505x893, 342.87K)

Bump #1

I am from biz (schizo)
I am the nobody from x (psychic)
I am the original Q from /b (originalfag)

I will give all of you here ITT The ultimate portfolio, you may call it the

Based and R.P. Chadfolio

Physical silver
Food/water*
Guns/bullets*
(Do I even need to explain it?)

XRP ("le" banker coin, it's the real "good guy" coin, BTC was to throw you off)
VERI (got sued hard by the SEC, likely the best solution for verification of peer to peer transactions on exchanges, ie; no bullshit rehypothicated, derivative paper market anymore)
THETA (basically it will facilitate and monetize video streaming, ie, it will become the internet backbone for anything video related, post market dump when internet comes back it's real price discovery will be substantial)

XMR (original, real fuck the government coin, privacy coin)
ARRR (secondary just in case privacy coin)
DERO (privacy coin with smart contact capabilities)

buy precious metals while the price is still being suppressed

Attached: 1646862380025.jpg (1536x1278, 442.09K)

Attached: gold is useful.jpg (3200x3200, 1.92M)

not needed -> Bitcoin does it too with tools like Wsabai

>ooooooh but I have that artic-
debunked
>noooo but look here, million links
explain it in few sentences
(he can't)
>oooooh muh tainted coins after privacy-creating Bitcoin transacion
dude entire XMR is tainted too. at least BTC has shades of gray, that helps

>ooooooh look at my infographics with like BOOBS! booobs man! buy my [uh] bags!
not an argument

Attached: bitcoinevolution.jpg (565x1021, 206.01K)

Bump

>buy precious metals while the price is still being suppressed
This. Time is running out.

Attached: 1647107597889.png (664x479, 57.59K)

You serious? I shilled this thread on biz not because I want you to shill shitcoins here.
See OP for what is needed and what is not.
I hope you are not a profession shill so I will reply to you this once.
PM, XMR, Food and water source, guns and bullets are needed.
All the other coins are literal shitcoins and Venture Capital shits that do not deserve an ounce of attention. Please do not shill them again.

real solution to inflatory needs in picrel
both: Bitcoin vs Boomers
as well as Bitcoin vs shits

Attached: bitcoin-evolution-of-money-bitcoin-silver-barter-shitcoins-v5g.png (955x2142, 1.55M)

Based and Based.
This is an awesome pic, will use it in the next pasta if you do not mind.

I'll do as I please kraut, they are nor shitcoins. You're not seeing the whole picture.

Attached: the uses of bitcoin.png (1434x224, 64.63K)

while the spot price of silver jumps up and down, premiums are rising out of control
pic is from a few days ago

Attached: premiums today.png (1139x804, 331.48K)

atomic swaps make all this stuff dumb to argue about anyways guys

Based pic, how long do you think it has till the silver goes pop.. Also BASEL IV is coming in Jan 2023, how do you think it will play out over the next months?
I have reasonable silver stack, but I cannot go long on paper silver as the uberkikes and JPM will slice my ass.

any thread that talks about the MANIPULATION OF THE PRECIOUS METALS MARKET will be met with intense shilling, spam, and deletion

Attached: 1635990228312.png (1000x700, 713.42K)

>rocks best investment
>since 1000s of years!
>tho still being suppressed, t-trust me
>but also, we can break this suppression, in 2 more weeks, o-ok?
lmao

expcecting anything besides keeping-value from metals is delusional. Anyway all details and best info already posted in

Attached: silver-soyboys.jpg (650x527, 123.34K)

If you want a nuanced and interesting take on global finance and the manufactured boom/bust cycles by which privatized and de-regulated central banks manage to steal power from a society, I highly recommend reading Richard Werner's book "Princes of the Yen".

It details the rise the Bank of Japan's power and its destruction of the Ministry of Finance after WW2 and how central banks like the Bank of Japan naturally decimate economic growth for their own motives.

There is also a very good documentary on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

user, it is a polish shill bot. It comes around in every thread about PM or XMR on this board or biz..

Look at ID: 5tNdelF/
It comes around in every silver or xmr thread.

oh yes the physical commoditity I can transfer anonymously to a camera y ok ne instantaneously oh yes metals are soo perfect oh yes the value in btc being its ability to hold and transfer divisible weather isnt meaningful I have a proto civilizational view on finance and trade yes only things with physical applications are of value there is no utility or value in transferring moving hiding or securing literally infinite quantities of wealth noope

posting stacks kills shills

Attached: full full stack with trip.png (835x606, 894.18K)

>just buy bitcoin non kyc and use intermediary addresses and pass them through a mixer and then use a mixer for your fiat off ramp and make sure its non kyc
So much noise. Privacy should be built into your currency

Attached: b57.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

>1 post ITT la bad!
>N posts ITT la bad too!
>post exactly X posts or you're a jew
you in pic

Attached: 50postsITT.png (1121x814, 343.06K)

>Richard Werner's book "Princes of the Yen".
Based.
It is on my reading list but have not got to it yet.
The sushigooks did not really loose their pants after the war.. is it not?

didnt know he was a telephone pole but I have seen the same shit memes I try to counter for lurkers because anyone in the know already is invested in crypto but anyone not invested needs to be

how much is it?

Based.
What physical OPSEC do you follow (without specific details ofcourse). And how volatile is your region/land/state/environmentjmj8nt/locallity?

yes, bitcoinchan and I go way back

I know apmex is jewish, but Jesus Christ we need to scourge the temple again

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-181543_Chrome.jpg (1080x222, 23.73K)

>So much noise. Privacy should be built into your currency
it is built into Bitcoin.
Just, there is no perfect wallet. There is an (afaik) OK wallet - Wasabi.

With Monero it is same story nowdays. It changed in last ~1 years, when Wasabi was released. Before then it would have more merit to say it is far easier on XMR.

>atomic swaps make all this stuff dumb to argue about anyways guys
kinda
still there is question what to *hold* as investment.
I would go with like 0-15% Monero
0-15% other ALTs (preferably near 0)
rest into Bitcoin.

Ofc you can use XMR as a tool, sometimes.

Attached: silver-gold-smelting.jpg (350x250, 38.08K)

There are two shills, polish and the american ones. Their target audience are newfags and suckers.
It's post are so inorganic.. trying to use Any Forums's medicine on Any Forums, only nonlurkers give it (You).

for any lurkers who want to understand why these threads get spammed so hard, check out the Big Silver Short by Chris Marcus

Attached: the big silver short cover.jpg (196x293, 10.07K)

>I would go with like 0-15% Monero
>0-15% other ALTs (preferably near 0)
>rest into Bitcoin.
* out of the Bitcoin-etc part.

Overall, to Bitcoin I would put most of money I want to gamble.
The money you really need... some in BTC, some in metals (check taxes and spread on selling it back to not get surprised!), also just pre-buy goods that last long time.
Gasoline/oil for car might last just 0.5 year for example.

That's for avoiding inflation.

Attached: bitcoin-end_the_fed.png (680x881, 918.66K)

>Big Silver Short
kek.

Imagine a world in which all SETF niggers admit defeat and start being honest about metals - way to kinda avoid inflation, nothing more.

Attached: bitcoin-SETFshillsBTFO-2021.png (744x246, 93.45K)

fuck kikes.

Attached: HAIL.jpg (4160x3120, 3.23M)

is bitcoinchan running in full auto today, or is there someone at the controls?

Attached: kittens-playing.png (196x260, 5.99K)

Imagine being the team responsible for the ancap bot and thinking you're doing a good job.
They're even feeding it questions from other posters to try and make it seem organic.

>I'm writing what it the best money, not what is the best occasion to exploit/scam normies - for that there are tons of various tools, basically every ALT does that indeed
Good. Then we have different goals then, mine is to disclose all secrets to normies, destroy the evil psychopaths via revelations to aforementioned normies, and permanently BTFO all evil for the foreseeable future until the next major cataclysmic event.
Making money is just something that will naturally come to me, it's not about the best money because in the end, post scarcity economy end, money barely matters.
>newspaper vs text
It's not the phone or the paper idiot, it's the fucking symbols on it that matter. It's not the same thing.

They will trust coins that are accepted as used by the banks where they get their precious metals from. If an X69LGBT420BBC coin can be redeemed for assayed silver/gold, you bet your ass normies will buy and trust it, especially the lefties for the name of course.

They will only notice once THEY ARE FORCED TO you dumbest, they are NORMIES. Some or them LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE AN INNER VOICE OR 3D OBJECT MANIPULATION IN THEIR HEADS.

user, once they are FORCED to do something (dollar is inflated away) they will do the easiest next best thing to get stuff in the near term immediate scenario locally. That means precious metals, the governments/banks knowing this will make a new quasi fiat (CBDC) and it will be gold backed so the plebs don't storm the castle with guillotines in the street and that's fucking that.

BTC took too long to become the solution, it failed, but I'll let you in on a little secret.
It was rigged from the start, it was a decoy, a setup, a facade BTC is the perfect distraction. You didn't think the game/plan to take away the bankers' overall control and influence (all the money) would be so easy did you? Hahahahaha how naive

I'm doing it for visibility, also it demoralizes the person in control of the bot if bot, only if you can actually out logic it though of course.

Considering that JP Morgan owns the wrold's largest physical position of silver, at 850,000,000 troy ounces, as well as the world's largest SHORT position on paper silver, AND remembering the fact that JP Morgan was once forced to pay a $1,000,000,000 fine when they were caught rigging the market, I think we have a prime suspect for who may behind funding and operating such an extensive shilling/botting operation.

Attached: bot info.png (765x6277, 1.76M)

>it failed, but I'll let you in on a little secret.
>It was rigged from the start, it was a decoy, a setup, a facade BTC is the perfect distraction.
Correct.
If you of any Anons are interested in the devil of details, here it is: mileswmathis.com/bitfraud.pdf
> mileswmathis.com/bitfraud.pdf
mileswmathis.com/bitfraud.pdf
> mileswmathis.com/bitfraud.pdf

If the botcoinshill repeats their folly I will just include the above link in Pasta.