We Japanese lost enthusiasm for supporting Ukraine by Zelenskii's Pearl Harbor speech

We Japanese lost enthusiasm for supporting Ukraine by Zelenskii's Pearl Harbor speech.

Attached: 4F130087-2293-4BAC-BC61-E36A5AF05D9D.jpg (1080x1045, 161.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1W93_J3MH8?t=46
mobile.twitter.com/axios/status/1504084562221150218
rt.com/pop-culture/552088-netflix-zelensky-show-streaming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah cause u want western foreigners to come and ass fuck ur gay little jap asses.

youtu.be/S1W93_J3MH8?t=46

Attached: CE1A9A7E-F798-462F-B9E6-63869ACF31CA.jpg (1080x1817, 334.34K)

QRD?

Supporting Ukraine is a waste of time. All the idiots on the internet "supporting Ukraine" by posting the ukraine flag colors on their internet profiles are the dumbest people on earth.

>Zelenskii's Pearl Harbor speech.
Sauce me up Napponese

Attached: 5449DB55-47F1-4B48-B4C1-78D4D6EEE35F.png (640x563, 232.97K)

>japan betraying america('s interests)
lmao literally never ever in any universe ever

Ukraine supporters are the same ones who knelt to niggers just 2 years ago

Attached: 1645994987058.png (1440x2275, 2.33M)

Don't think you nips are going to overcome your loli urge that easy considering that your otaku culture revolve around it.

Better argument is just the oil embargos I think. Trying to suffocate a country economically is still a hostile aggression and might as well be an act of war. Physical violence isn't the only way to hurt people.

should've nuked them a third time i guess
slava ukraini

mobile.twitter.com/axios/status/1504084562221150218

Attached: F3FFC6EC-92CB-4C97-B424-8ABE2E1130F6.jpg (1024x587, 58.44K)

>Supporting Ukraine is a waste of time. All the idiots on the internet "supporting Ukraine" by posting the ukraine flag colors on their internet profiles are the dumbest people on earth.

Attached: russian-cadets-of-radio-electronics.png (713x477, 141.48K)

Because they have pride in Sodomy, therefore shall they not stand.

Japanese nationalist twitter is pretty fun. I got into following a bunch of them back in 2016. They have some quality opinions. Japan is the Galapagos in the East.

translation

Attached: 1617581706638.webm (640x480, 1.71M)

>everyone who doesnt hate russia is a kremlin bot

ok american boomer

japan can hate me but i wish you will freedom from us hegemony

Attached: 1635662631625.jpg (960x926, 168.2K)

"President Zelensky, don't compare the attack on Pearl Harbor with 9.11, even if it is for the US.

Japan force did not target civilians in the attack on Pearl Harbor."

Attached: 3C00078E-BA37-40A9-917D-69AEB09825EE.jpg (1080x797, 112.02K)

What else are the Japanese enthusiastic about?

まあ日本人って所詮猿だし
猿の意見はどうでもいいんだよ(笑)

Iam guessing that the whore of ukraine was reffering to the pearl harbor incident comparing it to the current conflict.
Based nippon twatter twats that he can go suck dicks and not dupporting them anymore

>country with no military

who cares? stfu and go sniff some panties

Nappo, he just mentioned that Pearl Harbor is happening everyday right now in his country. He has to appeal to the Americans, you can’t seriously expect Americans to know anything about any other history than their own, so he has to mention questionably despicable attack to make sure the message hits home.
Am I getting something wrong?

Slightly unrelated but I saw a Japanese news tweetbot say that it's been uncovered China and Russia planned to take Taiwan in the Fall. All the responses with most likes bemoaned that you guys are still only in the debate phase on nukes. How does the average Japanese feel about having nukes? Not right wingers, the normaltrons.

>NO YOU HAVE TO GIVE US OIL WHEN WE ARE GENOCIDING TEH CHINESE
REMEMBER RAPE OF NANJING

>you can’t seriously expect Americans to know anything about any other history than their own

sort of like you can't expect italy to be a rational country at all, remember when you accused people of murder for not predicting an earthquake? LMFAO

nice economy you got there

Nobody cares about your decadent nation japo
Go to your pod again to play videogames

how the hell do i learn moonrunes

Actually based. Hope this brings back Japanese nationalism. Plus you can buy cheap Russian oil now and not rape your citizens economically

While that's a noble cause since US base mutts are literally parasites in Japan, we all know they'd be replaced by insane rural chinks in a matter of seconds.

Have you ever played Pokemon or Mario?
Watched One Piece or Dragon Ball?

>REMEMBER RAPE OF NANJING
The worst part is remembering it had to end

Case in hand: Retards that run their mouth and then act surprised when Japanese decide to let China's navy just do whatever it wants to as it moves en masse to Hawaii.

I do, they will be fighting china in the future they need to be ready.

That is hilarious. The Japanese went out of their way to virtue on social media for Ukraine then the Ukrainian president had to mention Pearl Harbor

you should have never liked that zog puppet anyway. i mean just look at this shit
rt.com/pop-culture/552088-netflix-zelensky-show-streaming/

he was a plant the entire time. it's all fake and gay in jew land. they are all puppets.

He's using this forum.

how come you guys didn't take back those islands from russia while they were distracted with this

>Using the economy as a measure of country’s well being
Never stop entertaining us amerimutt

Attached: 67319160-C6BC-4D8B-9BAE-191CBF5786EF.jpg (1280x720, 241.08K)

Attached: 47325985326293584x.png (500x652, 520.88K)

Is that a threat?

You kamakaziniggers still haven't apologized for what you did in WW2 and caused all of Asia to hate you and yet you still try to play the victim to this day.

RAPE OF NANJING is no evidence.
You seem to believe Russian propaganda.

I think the point is that it's going to wake up the majority of Japanese normies (normies in Japan are like normie lights in the US). If NHK mentions it more than two times then it'll cause enough of a commotion in the highly conservative CBDs that they'll lose all their support.

LMFAO skid row in los angeles

sure is relevant to americans!!!!!

oh i forgot your country is the size of new jersey, sorry

Yes, your justification of historical ignorance.

日本語上手ですね、ハンバガー君

You know what you did back then, don't run away from your heritage.

That's the way I read it. Is Ukraine planning on bombing Hawaii?

>oh i forgot your country is the size of new jersey, sorry
I’ll give you an AE for effort, burger

Attached: 5C0DF432-E0DC-4C7F-9FDF-42411AB3D70F.jpg (1003x324, 89.57K)

Japanese ambassador went to white house, but they refused to receive him. Japan later claimed it was to deliver declaration of war.

They might not at this rate. While they are considering compulsory military training like South Korea has they could still flip. If there was a large enough surgical attack carried out by China in quick succession.

What I'd like to know is how valid these claims of hypersonic missiles are. If they can sink enough of the US naval fleet then it's pretty much GG in under a week.

The "Rape of Nanjing" didn't happen. Well done for believing chinkie propaganda, you dumb nigger.

who knew that letting a clown represent your country could lead to diplomatic problems?

damn nips getting uppity again...prep the fat man

Attached: 1348497630450.png (834x556, 68.14K)

「ハンバガー君」じゃなくて「ピザガイジ」だろ?

You war criminals haven’t appolgized for dropping nuclear bombs to civilians.
It is the heaviest war crimes against humanity.

Japs aren't human.

why did you photoshop those tall buildings into that pic of the mezzogiorno

Imagine the mentally retarded man preparing a fat man. Dude would nuke Staten Island in no time.

Don't downplay your accomplishments your country is up there for sure.

Anyone else think that literally no side during WW2 did anything wrong? At some point it became a no rules fight.

Attached: 1634620219384.png (798x697, 320.1K)

Yea, Pearl Harbor was a very dumb comparison imo. They should just let videos from what is really happening speak. There are plenty of those

>it's a paranoid insecure fincel post

Diminutizing things is a way of making fun of them but I guess you didn't understand that because you were too busy being upset about tomatoes

I'm sorry Japan :(

>caused all of asia to hate you
My grandparents, maybe, but the present generation i dont think so. Japan is actually the top aid donor in the country, making strides in modernizing the countrys rail system and dozens of japanese based companies providing jobs to the manufacturing sector. My god you boomers need to get a fresh perspective on things for a change.

We literally saved millions of Japanese lives by graciously dropping the bombs. The alternative was a land invasion and endless carpet bombing. We ended the war under budget and ahead of schedule.

You still haven't apologized to China for your real disgusting war crime of incessant rape.

this is what usually happens when you're nonwhite and pretend to be one of the guys

they accept you for convenience sake but with comments like these they reveal what they actually think about bugmen like you

>They should just let videos from what is really happening speak
user, I'm not sure you want normies to see videos of ukies mutilating corpses

stop play in puppet.nobody will protect you after afghanistan.it will be shame if japan will be raped by china

Attached: 1632081848258.png (835x767, 406.89K)

Its honestly closer to a everyone did everything wrong.

Why do Japs get so butthurt by you bringing up their history?
People bring up the english empire all the time and people over here don't give a fuck.

I finally understood why Russians get mad at Ukrainians.

Attached: 1645689962319.png (768x719, 148.49K)

That's kind of the point I was getting at. The only wrong thing was the moralfaggotry at the end of the war with the Nuremburg trials and Tokyo trials.