The immaculate mother will bring the lord to us

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Gospel of Luke 1:28 And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."

Gospel Luke 1: [41] And it came to pass, that when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the infant leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: [42] And she cried out with a loud voice, and said: Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. [43] And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Attached: Christian-MARY.jpg (451x634, 98.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaulanitis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythopolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beit_She'an#Hellenistic_period
bitchute.com/video/PjbZO6pALoKt/
odysee.com/@teknein:5/Arise-compressed:2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

46] And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. [47] And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. [48] Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Attached: 1647417330755m.jpg (798x1024, 163.22K)

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) Chapter 12
[1] And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered. [3] And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his heads seven diadems: [4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. [5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

Genesis 1:[14] And the Lord God said to the serpent: Because thou hast done this thing, thou art cursed among all cattle, and beasts of the earth: upon thy breast shalt thou go, and earth shalt thou eat all the days of thy life. [15] I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Pope Pius IX. In the Apostolic Constitution, Ineffabilis Deus, in which he defined the dogma of the Immaculate Conception, stated:

"The Fathers and ecclesiastical writers, enlightened by instruction from on high, taught that the divine prophecy: I will put enmity between you and the woman, between your seed and her seed, clearly and plainly foretold how there was to be a merciful Redeemer for mankind, namely, the only-begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ. They also taught how the prophecy pointed to His Blessed Mother, the Virgin Mary, and how it clearly expressed at the same time their common enmity toward the devil. Just as Christ, the Mediator between God and men, by taking our nature, cancelled the decree of condemnation against us, triumphantly nailing it to the Cross, so too the most holy Virgin, intimately and indissolubly united to Christ, became with Him the everlasting enemy of the venomous serpent, and thus shared with her Son His victory over the serpent, crushing as she did, the serpent’s head with her virginal foot."

Attached: 1647417485220m.jpg (1024x640, 86.87K)

Remember,
oh most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone
who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help,
or sought thy intercession,
was ever left unaided.

Inspired by thus confidence,
I fly unto thee,
oh Virgin of virgins,
my Mother.
To thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.

Oh mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and aid me.
Amen.

Fag, quit worshipping marry... Noobs

she looks jewish

This is God playing 4d chess. Satan thought the seed that would crush him was cain and able. So he made cain kill able, but the seed was in fact Jesus

No. She is not God and according to John the abbeeitions of Mary are satanic demons

Our Lady of Fatima (1917)
>In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me and it will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world. If Russia is not consecrated to my heart however, then Russia will spread he errors across the earth.
You best start believing in prophecies anons.

Attached: popefrancisfatima.jpg (1600x1066, 105.07K)

>wow, she's a virgin just like me!

>Only talking about the Lord as a secondary character.
You guys need to stop your Mary worship and idolatry

>She is not God
Correct
>according to John the abbeeitions of Mary are satanic demons
No source as usual.

Attached: large_93d5ad23-4d06-46fa-bc99-e33afb5daeea.png (1313x1688, 2.06M)

Mary was the whore of Babylon

Mary was from Galilee. The Romans called Galilee GAULINITIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaulanitis
[pic is a mosaic from the time of Christ of Galileans]

Earlier than this though during the Macedonian Epoc, Scythians came downwards from the Black Sea and
settled in Northern Israel whom they named "Beit She'an", a Hebrew name.
The Greeks called Northern Israel SCYTHOPOLIS. Scythians are todays Gauls, Celts and Anglo-Saxons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythopolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beit_She'an#Hellenistic_period

She was born there in Sepphoris.
We know that the Galileans were Israelites. We know that Yahshua was considered a Galilean. We know the Romans called the Celts the “Galli” at this time and used it as a prefix for all Celts since they were called Galatians in Asia Minor, Galicians in Spain, Gauls in Europe and Gaels in Ireland. It would therefore be logical to conclude that the Galileans in Palestine must have also been Celts. This is not unreasonable since according to Paul’s letter to the Galatians, he clearly believed these Celts to be Israelites. Therefore, it would appear Jesus and Mary must have been Celts!

bitchute.com/video/PjbZO6pALoKt/
odysee.com/@teknein:5/Arise-compressed:2

Jannies make a religion board
Not political

Attached: sample_83b101726cac94c9ac3d5272f4d0dc03.jpg (850x667, 131.15K)

Dilator, idolator.
I’m cooonsecratiing..!

Enjoy hell user.

Attached: A-3D-illustration-art-of-the-lake-of-fire-in-hell-1.jpg (500x375, 57.68K)

>virgin Mary
Matthew 1

The Prayer Of Mary

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit rejoices in God my Savior
for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed:
the Almighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his Name.

He has mercy on those who fear him
in every generation.
He has shown the strength of his arm,
he has scattered the proud in their conceit.

He has cast down the mighty from their thrones,
and has lifted up the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent away empty.

He has come to the help of his servant Israel
for he remembered his promise of mercy,
the promise he made to our fathers,
to Abraham and his children forever.

Luke 1: 46-55

Attached: EVWEZfUWkAEB0Lh.jpg (362x700, 102.32K)

How perfidious must one religious interpretation of the holy mother be. To consider her anything but the most holy of woman.

"blessd are you among women"
"and blessed is the fruit of thy womb."

Anythig else isnt a Christian doctrine. Its just devil speak.