WW3?

Is this how ww3 will start ?

>SGS developed a new simulation for a plausible escalating war between the United States and Russia using realistic nuclear force postures, targets and fatality estimates. It is estimated that there would be more than 90 million people dead and injured within the first few hours of the conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo

Attached: PLAN-A-NARROW.jpg (2400x1200, 530.34K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Alex Jones said nuclear war is almost certain within the next 2 weeks

>china, india, pakistan doing nothing
>israel doesn't mysteriously get wiped off the nap
baka

Can't argue with Alex Jones. Hope I won't be saying "Alex Jones was right" a couple weeks from now.

Not my problem.

niggers

alright niggers, if this actually happens how do we fuck with the guidance systems. If i break a microwave and aim it at the sky can i guarantee that the nuke will hit me square in the face?

They are going to kill all of us and our pets too.

>a university put money into this
rofl

Link brotha?

I don't see Klaus Shwab enjoying life in a fallout shelter for several years. Where would he get all the little children from?

People lied people died. Time to pay the piper

Alex Jones is a fucking half Jew sensationalist who was kicked to the curb now that they don't need him anymore.

>Poland, the shitty country with garbage military and no nukes to speak of is nuked first
for what fucking reason?
Literally waste of a nuke

>Created by Alex (((Wellerstein)))

They will be in Antarctica with their stash.
Why do you think they all go to NZ.
We are all going to die in this hemisphere. All of us and our pets.

This is some bullshit. Why is China not raining a diarrhoea of nukes as well?

jews were always just tying their own rope. theyre going all in with this move, and will be destroyed..second coming incoming. new world on the way.

thanks for the chuckle britbong, take your updoot and go

I truly do feel like Antarctica is where all the elite and world superpowers will be. My question is, what do they plan on doing with all the American and European continents that are basically ruined due to fallout? Will they just not inhabit these regions and do they then plan on owning SA and Africa?

Its crazy when you think that may happen and start from eastern europe.

China has less nukes than France. They also have a No-First Strike nuclear policy.

Holy shit Jlex Aones just flew over my house!!!!