DPR TRAINING WITH CAPTURED NLAW

At the training ground in the DPR, operators of the Swedish-British ATGM "NLAW" are being trained.

The Russians captured so many NATO weapons that their ministry of defence even released manuals on how to operate them.

Attached: training.webm (640x360, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5UcAMiPcDo
youtube.com/watch?v=gNpZ0kEc7ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does that shit actually work with Russian gps and other networks?

Dude just fired 175 thouthands dollars for training btw

Why would you ahoot it standing up

train on a tank. idiots. they're so simple to operate it's all literally point and shoot

Attached: 1646518014062m.jpg (1024x768, 123.37K)

>Does that shit actually work with Russian gps and other networks?
Nigga are you mother fucking serious?

Do u know how many they captured? Lmao and they even pay

a rocket? a rocket always works

good
now they can use it on russian tanks captured by ukrainian farmers, kek

I thought javelins used gps to work?

why don't we hear about the Taliban anymore? I can't get an ACOG but they got $80billion in blackhawks

Attached: landscape-1466627312-fgm148javelin.gif (480x240, 1.68M)

no, they use IR and laser rangefinding

> Until recently, these guided missiles were transferred by Britain to the Ukrainian army. Now the fighters of the Republics of Donbass are practicing their use in order to destroy the equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Attached: IMG_4508.jpg (1050x590, 88.91K)

It really shouldn't cost that much.

>missiles using GPS
nigga you're retarded

NLAW is like 35k usd

Kek
Those things need to be so easy to operate that even niggers can use them

NLAW is not a javelin. and no, I don't think so. a javelin does heat signature and some kind of fancy memory thing where it continues to interpolate as it's moving. it has GPS but not sure it's required. and if it is wouldnt it use the same US system that works worldwide

I wish my inlaws could be captured if you know what I mean…

Not the missles memefag

javelin uses a CLU (the computer screen shroud the operator holds to his face) NLAW is like a bazooka, RPG, or AT4. point and shoot.

Russia captured thousands of these and also Stingers. Check the videos on twitter (they delete Russian stuff constantly) but there are videos with Russian troops showing tons of crates with these.

No, it uses images to find its target. Several types of it. Heatseeker, shape, contrast, it even works in afghanistan and Iraq

NLAW is stupid easy. There's only two options to fuck with. Attack type (top attack and direct attack) target distance. Setting to long distance or 200m+ just prevents the NLAW from seeking a target until it's flown 200m.

Wow, russia finally captured some alien technology! Look at it being sold back to ukraine in 3... 2... 1...

more about fog of war and stress under fire to be quite honest with you senpai. even SOCOM get flustered like Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=f5UcAMiPcDo

A little gift from lesbian minister of war for the Netherlands to Great Russian peace keepers. Miss Olongren is a cunt, alcoholic satanist face is bad at everything. Her gf is propagandist at our public broadcasting scheme, horribly woke fag shit indoctrinating our youths

It's a 1 time use tube. Idiot.

>1:30
eughhh fuuk. fookin things stuck! ewgh my weapons jammed! errr ugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=gNpZ0kEc7ms

And it's sealed shut.

No its reusable. Fired from shoulder. Portable by humans. Maybe ours arent though.

Btw they were caught before they got used

>NLAW is stupid easy.
everything is stupid easy. but Joe is stupid stupid.
do ruskies have an EIB? does it take them months and months with a 10% pass rate?

It's a traditional bazooka