Aus/pol/

Attached: 1611295845577.png (451x294, 262.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/money/costs/how-inflation-tsunami-will-impact-australians/news-story/b1d0ccf48b485060272000ede1f55404
theage.com.au/business/companies/hospitality-venues-shipping-in-workers-amid-local-staff-shortage-202203
theage.com.au/politics/federal/states-get-bonus-gst-billions-but-taxpayers-prop-up-wa-again-20220316-p5a545.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're trying your best to get us to hate australia? who the fuck opens a thread with a picture of that murderous lunatic?

Australians are the greatest thing we ever exported.

Is this guy already dead?

mornin' cunts
fucking shit night of sleep, warm as fuck
3am a helicopter flew over my house
feel groggy as fuck

Glownigger whose shells disappeared before hitting the ground.

Morning cunts. Watched Romper Stomper. It was quite good until the chinks ganged up on our patriotic hero's, like the cowards they are. Young Crowe was rather charismatic, shame he got so fat. What's with that? He's an A List actor, it's embarassing.

>fucking shit night of sleep
Same, prednisolone is making my sleep even more unbearable than usual

hi

Attached: 1637707494287.jpg (245x249, 29.36K)

>news.com.au/finance/money/costs/how-inflation-tsunami-will-impact-australians/news-story/b1d0ccf48b485060272000ede1f55404
This reads like it's being explained to a retarded child.

We are your empires greatest achievement and one day we will retake the motherland for ourselves

He's an actor like Brando not some preening Hollywood "movie star"

because most Australian dogs are

theage.com.au/business/companies/hospitality-venues-shipping-in-workers-amid-local-staff-shortage-202203

theage.com.au/politics/federal/states-get-bonus-gst-billions-but-taxpayers-prop-up-wa-again-20220316-p5a545.html

Shut up you fat maori dog go rap your cousin and bash your missus for not cooking eggs

poor little retarded child

Praise him

Glowing

It is inevitable that you will be annexed by us in the next world war because of your cowardice

Why I have no flags visible?

t. Asio daily monitoring 4chin to keep tabs on bad goyim for his kike masters

kil yourself

Heard some banging all night. Hoped the bombs were finally dropping, but here I still am.

I watched an interview of the charatcer the movie is loosly based on. Was pretty good, on youtube, cant remember the channel, dude interviews ex criminals

How the fuck do I get rid of Geckos? I like them but Im sick of their little poops everywhere. Surely that can be healthy.