>duh 9/11
>Mmmartin luther king
Putin
>fifth column
>traitorous 'scum'
>Guarantees victory

Sources
>Zelensky
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10620665/Zelensky-says-World-War-Three-started.html
>Putin
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10619493/Putin-says-Wests-attempt-global-dominance-coming-end.html

Attached: 30E07FA9-4149-4A6C-A457-6B971E061D04.jpg (1121x750, 134.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tf725l/march_16_evening_address_by_the_president_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesnt matter, innocent people will continue to suffer in putins bs big ego war crime

>Zelensky
role model politician. everyone like Macron is trying to immitate him. Fights on front with ihs men

>Putin
old, delusional, angry granpa

you tell me

this.
Putin is a retarded schizo no matter what he says.

I can't believe someone other than us is bombing hospitals in a foreign country.

>you tell me
From a neutral perspective Putin's words were much more logical and meaningful. Zelensky used a lot of puffery, IMO.

He's totally lost it. He's like the drunk old uncle sitting in the corner ranting about stuff with a bottle of whiskey.

Zelensky? If so, agreed. Very illogical and self contradictory

Zelenksy

Towards the end of his speech he said his life stopped 'once the hearts of 100 children stopped beating'

old.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tf725l/march_16_evening_address_by_the_president_of/

Attached: Evening address by Zelensky March 15th.png (1366x768, 1M)

two wrongs dont make right

Zelensky is fighting for his country you complete nigger brain

Puppets are nationless

>his life stopped 'once the hearts of 100 children stopped beating'
was that part of his tribes ritual sacrifice?

Unless they inspire a new active fighting force to enter the war, all winning the battle of words is good for is internet points. The physical reality on the ground is all that truly matters. If the war ended tomorrow with a complete victory by Russia, within six months every country would be back to trading with them like nothing happened and the battle of words would be completely forgotten.

Look, hear me out...all I'm saying is, civilians killed in war is no big deal.

>noooo don't bomb the enemies hiding in the hospital using kids and women as human shields nooooo
Retard

You can get the Elites dick out of your mouth whenever you want. The problem of war is the ones who die are not the warmongers, but the those who are not even interested in the war.

What were these oblivious and low intellect Ukrainians contributing to this or a future world?

Idiot

>listening to or reading words
Woman detected

Look, all I'm saying is.....civilians are caught in the crossfires all the time when one side, like Ukraine, use civilian infrastructure as cover.

The jews.

>being so dumb you don't realize hes trying to destroy your country in the process

>muh Pearl Harbor
The grandson of the opium lord, Warren Delano, the absurdly rich, 13-year dictator, FDR moved the Pacific fleet from San Pedro to Pearl -- sacking the head of the navy when he demurred -- thereby, creating a 2,000mi supply line, isolating the fleet, and dangling 3,000 pieces of meat before the nips.

>duh 9/11
Dubya dismissed the warnings a month prior, blamed an ex-proxy puppet who, unprecedently, denied any involvement, and then invaded two countries which, in no way, had anything to do with it, on the pretense of Fort Detrick sourced, fake anthrax attacks, which were perpetrated by a Christcuck-Zionist who necked himself, and were promulgated by the ranked nigger who hid the My Lai massacre of the Vietnam War.

>Mmmartin luther king
Picture related...

Attached: martin_lecher_king.jpg (1242x1541, 852.53K)

Thanks for the links user

Attached: 1647190547259.jpg (839x1024, 91.89K)

Hes a legendary actor, but a very crap politician at the same time.

Attached: 1647462436499.jpg (591x766, 65.55K)

>fifth column
Enigma translation: KHAZAR JEW$

>traitorous 'scum'
Enigma translation: KHAZAR JEW$

>Guarantees victory
Blunt, lazy, pro forma, Russki propaganda

Attached: crypto_putin.jpg (3209x3761, 1.95M)

J E W
E
W

Dpnt care about Zalensky, he does what he needs to do but Putin's words reveal a lot. Not all is nice and dandy in Putinland. Internal enemies are lurking around, betrayal everywhere etc. Russia's internal situation is far from cohesive and people are not gathering under the banner. His old oligarch allies have fled the country, he is alone in middle of traitors and everyone not with him is fifth column.